YesNoOk

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Read 751575 times)

Started by SNT, December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
#21  December 12, 2015, 11:50:17 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Tekken is also known for silly endings in console versions. Guess this might also be a chance for Akuma/Gouki to be put in a hilarious situation in a funny non-canon ending.
#22  December 12, 2015, 11:56:02 am
  • Was it something I said?
Well, as Tekken is an awesome fighting game series, the appearance of Akuma has peeked my interest even more.
#23  December 12, 2015, 12:01:50 pm
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
Goes to arcade first, then console (titled: Tekken 7 as usual).

I wonder who will be the next Guest fighter, other than the important characters (like Nina, Lei, Raven, Lee, Anna, Kuma, Miguel, Julia, Jun (dunno if she came back wrong as Unknown, or alive well), etc.) who did not make it on the vanilla arcade game? another SF, Ryu (since his model already being made in back in 2010, as part of TxSF crossover project), some VF character (Project X Zone all over again), or some SC character (since Heihachi was there only in SC2, including Yoshi's ancestors in each appearance. But... Zasalamel is possible due to his SCIV ED)
Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:30:22 am by LarsAlexandersson
#24  December 12, 2015, 12:32:39 pm
Holy fucking shit hahaha
This is awesome.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#25  December 12, 2015, 02:00:13 pm
#26  December 12, 2015, 02:05:51 pm
    • Germany
Wow that was unexpected, but is a great way to tie both series together without making just some kind of dream match Game.

Btw. does someone know who the German speaking Boy at 1:55 is? Is this a New one or did I just missed something? It's a long Time since I played my last Tekken Game. ö.ö
#27  December 12, 2015, 02:09:24 pm
heh

Leo Kliesen
#28  December 12, 2015, 02:10:36 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
That's Leo she was Introduced in Tekken 6.

Interesting new costumes everyone seem to have now.
#29  December 12, 2015, 02:18:04 pm
Wow that was unexpected, but is a great way to tie both series together without making just some kind of dream match Game.

Btw. does someone know who the German speaking Boy at 1:55 is? Is this a New one or did I just missed something? It's a long Time since I played my last Tekken Game. ö.ö

rock howard.
#30  December 12, 2015, 02:26:20 pm
    • Germany
heh

Leo Kliesen

Oh ok, so they Changed the Voice actor? that confused me.

She was only Speaking english in Tekken 6 if I remember it right and the "Bereit" in the Trailer Supriesed me, especially because the new voice actor sounds like a young boy. I know that the gender of the Char is supposed to be ambiguous, but it is still confusing. Ö_Ö
#31  December 12, 2015, 02:28:09 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#32  December 12, 2015, 02:31:51 pm
Leo's officially confirmed to be a she, even if she has a boy's voice (and male voice actor). And Leo isn't the male specimen mentioned in the file. That Steve, isn't it ?

I'm wondering if Harada will dare have the Satsui no Hadou / Gouki's oni power be the one to destroy the Devil power. It's a bit risky in regards to the fandom.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 02:36:07 pm by DKDC
#33  December 12, 2015, 02:36:37 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Besides the fact that Harada outright stated that Leo's a girl ages ago, she was also blessed with the power of swimsuits.
#34  December 12, 2015, 02:39:42 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
This is all very confusing.
#35  December 12, 2015, 02:41:29 pm
Uh, not really. What's confusing you ?
#36  December 12, 2015, 02:51:19 pm
  • I have no idea what I'm doing.
    • UK
YEEEEEEES LET'S GO

Now I am hype for Tekken again.

Heh, what if THIS is Harada's idea of TXSF? He did mention that he was trying to do something interesting with the idea rather than just make a street fighter vs tekken game a week or two ago. Maybe this is all he's going to do crossover-wise.

God, I hope not. It'd be a hell of a let down to wait for nigh-on five years for it, only to find that this is all we're getting. Hell, that would probaby kill all my hype again if that was the extent of it. :mwhy:
#37  December 12, 2015, 03:02:41 pm
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
At least one fighting game is doing guest characters right *cough* MKX *cough*
#38  December 12, 2015, 03:12:26 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
So many questions.  Gets me more eager for the story.
#39  December 12, 2015, 03:13:37 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#40  December 12, 2015, 03:38:36 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
It's supposed to be confusing.  The original idea was to have her be completely ambiguous so that nobody would be able to tell what her gender was.  That's why they gave her both male and female customization options and never used gendered pronouns.  Then Harada officially announced that she was a real girl and that her full name is Eleonore, and that kind of shifted to become a sort of running gag of her being a very masculine woman.

tl;dr - Lady looks like a dude.