YesNoOk

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Read 751121 times)

Started by SNT, December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
#41  December 12, 2015, 03:53:50 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
im late so im still in shock about Akuma
#42  December 12, 2015, 04:19:24 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
I tought the Rage Art system could be some kind of preparation for their future crossover, but THE RAGING DEMON ITSELF!!??
#43  December 12, 2015, 04:21:58 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I've lost connection while writting from the phone earlier in the train so the message is nowhere to be found ¬¬Xxxxx...

My theory about Gouki's presence here:

Not canon. Kazumi is praising at that Japanese God of War statue(Toshin), which also could tiw to Ogre(remember Ogre's name in Japan, even being an Aztec god of war). She knows that Heihachi will bring chaos to the world and praises for someone to stop him. It doesn't means it HAS TO be Gouki, just someone. Of course he says he got to fullfll his duty to her, what? we stll don't know, but giving someone from another franchise a big role in the story...maybe Gouki is just someone sent by the God of War from a dimensional vortex, after all. The fight between him and later, Kazuya could be so intense that can open the vortex giving a chance to the TxSF crossover.

Just being paranoid and yeah, hyped by Gouki's presence too :D!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#44  December 12, 2015, 04:24:04 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Just woke up and saw this, oh my God the hype  :yuno: :yuno: :flipout: :flipout:
This is a generic forum signature.
#45  December 12, 2015, 04:24:33 pm
    • Peru
What if this is a testing ground for TxSF?

Well, honestly I think that's unlikely because they are not going to start developing the game after they realize people likes SF characters in their Tekken... they should already be on it if it exists.
#46  December 12, 2015, 04:50:13 pm
Harada said "TxSF" is essentially already done, they only need a go and probably to arrange some stuff for coherence (story or whatever, and probably update the graphic engine since they're definitely not using a five year old engine on release). Either it was Tekken 7 all along (he did also say it didn't have to be called Tekken x Street Fighter after all and it might take a different form) or they do have another game waiting for a release. Or maybe the SF part is a separate pack for Tekken 7 that will come as a half DLC, half new game, but based on T7...

Kazumi is praising at that Japanese God of War statue(Toshin)
But there's no reason to think that's a god of war, it's just some random Buddhist deity, there's like a million of them (and several of them have been called a god of war once or twice, but there's no one "Toshin"). And Gouki is directly talking to her, it's not very likely that she's just randomly praying and Gouki is the one to pop up. Plus if he has a debt with her, it obviously means he met her before.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:53:48 pm by DKDC
#47  December 12, 2015, 04:53:22 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Tought it was a god of war because the sword in his right hand and the fire in the left.

Gouki is actually talking to someone, but Kazumi is supposed not to be alive at that moment, just Gouki speaking as if Kazumi were there. I don't know. I'll wait to see what do they have to explain this :|
I swear there was something cool here!!
#48  December 12, 2015, 04:57:51 pm
That's a rope in his left hand, not a fire. And the right hand, it could be a sword, or a staff. I don't know what the red stuff going up is above his hand, but it doesn't appear to be coming from his hand to me. The frown could make you think of an angry god, but here again, countless Buddhist gods have been depicted as an angry god a few times.
If you want a god of war, there are a few others in the background, the smaller statues with multiple arms and a Vajra in some of them.
This is a flashback to before Kazumi's death ("several decades ago" "if I die, if I can't stop Heihachi"), she is alive at that moment. she's saying she doesn't trust Heihachi, that's the part of the previous trailers where she was saying they might end up killing each other (turn against each other) even though they really love each other.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#49  December 12, 2015, 05:06:16 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
It's supposed to be confusing.  The original idea was to have her be completely ambiguous so that nobody would be able to tell what her gender was.  That's why they gave her both male and female customization options and never used gendered pronouns.  Then Harada officially announced that she was a real girl and that her full name is Eleonore, and that kind of shifted to become a sort of running gag of her being a very masculine woman.

tl;dr - Lady looks like a dude.

My head still hurts but thanks for the clarification.
#50  December 12, 2015, 06:20:08 pm
I've lost connection while writting from the phone earlier in the train so the message is nowhere to be found ¬¬Xxxxx...

My theory about Gouki's presence here:

Not canon. Kazumi is praising at that Japanese God of War statue(Toshin), which also could tiw to Ogre(remember Ogre's name in Japan, even being an Aztec god of war). She knows that Heihachi will bring chaos to the world and praises for someone to stop him. It doesn't means it HAS TO be Gouki, just someone. Of course he says he got to fullfll his duty to her, what? we stll don't know, but giving someone from another franchise a big role in the story...maybe Gouki is just someone sent by the God of War from a dimensional vortex, after all. The fight between him and later, Kazuya could be so intense that can open the vortex giving a chance to the TxSF crossover.

Just being paranoid and yeah, hyped by Gouki's presence too :D!!

dunno but it looks like they known each other for along time. and gouki having a backstory like a final contingency for kazumi.

Tought it was a god of war because the sword in his right hand and the fire in the left.

Gouki is actually talking to someone, but Kazumi is supposed not to be alive at that moment, just Gouki speaking as if Kazumi were there. I don't know. I'll wait to see what do they have to explain this :|

well that talk happened decades ago. so she's still alive.
#51  December 12, 2015, 06:46:22 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Kind of late but this is great
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#52  December 12, 2015, 06:50:09 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
It looks like his special moves work like they would in Street Fighter. That's my biggest concern about TxSF assuaged. Also holy shit this is fucking awesome.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#53  December 12, 2015, 07:06:43 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Maybe I'm wrong about this but...

Tomomichi Nishimura has returned to dub Gouki? Sounds like him [Or Takatora has changed a little the style of dubbing]
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome

Bea

#54  December 12, 2015, 08:08:49 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Maybe Akuma will actually kill someone this time around. So far, his track record has been pretty poor.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#55  December 12, 2015, 08:24:28 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Maybe Akuma will actually kill someone this time around. So far, his track record has been pretty poor.

iirc, he ahs actually killed a lto mroe poeple accidentally, unless tha got retconned.
#56  December 12, 2015, 08:25:37 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I've never heard of him accidentally killing anyone before.
#57  December 12, 2015, 08:38:43 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
when he scalates the fight and destroys the place , iirc in his fight against ryu in zero 2 a ship got sunk because he took down an island.
#58  December 12, 2015, 08:49:03 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
That sounds less like accidentally and more like "Eh, collateral damage."
#59  December 12, 2015, 08:52:04 pm
Yeah, but it's still there.
It was in SF3.3, no ship in the SFZ2 ending.
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/a/sf3-3aku.htm
A submarine finds a sunken ship with Gouki on top of it, the ship on the surface loses contact with the submarine, everything blows up, we don't really know what happens to the submarine or to the ship at the surface. It could go either way.
#60  December 12, 2015, 09:49:41 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Some Artworks / Screens

^^ wow, Xiaoyu looks awesome there