YesNoOk

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Read 770714 times)

Started by SNT, December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
#101  December 13, 2015, 09:53:42 pm
Jujitsu is included in the Kazama style, Kung Fu is largely represented by Lei Wulong's style switching and the few Ba Ji Quan users (unless you just want all fifty thousand variations to show up - although, granted, I wouldn't mind a straight up Hung Gar / Tiger&Crane user), Greco Roman Wrestling is just another wrestling style among the other several wrestlers, and for the rest, you're really pushing it, they're largely unknown or extremely local. Hwa Rang Do is the only notable one.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#102  December 13, 2015, 10:05:32 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
How many other martial arts are there still around that Tekken never touched
Womens self defense where they fight with hairbushes and car keys :^)
Or even better,Serbian Wrestling

But to be serious,I'd really like to see a Silat user
Hell,Harada said he wanted to include a Silat user before so I don't see why not
#103  December 13, 2015, 10:15:41 pm
  • I am a little editor of pixel art
    • Brazil
    • felipexavier.stuart@gmail.com
Okay just, unexpected... - Going to the closest shop and buying a PS4 -

Thats the way how to Namco bandai says "Merry Christmas!" and "Fuck all others companies" '-'

#104  December 13, 2015, 10:16:50 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Judo
Paul phoenix says "hi" and "please don't forget me".

That's what his T1 and T2 says, then it was retconed to Alpha MA(I have to check where I read)

Jujitsu is included in the Kazama style, Kung Fu is largely represented by Lei Wulong's style switching and the few Ba Ji Quan users (unless you just want all fifty thousand variations to show up - although, granted, I wouldn't mind a straight up Hung Gar / Tiger&Crane user), Greco Roman Wrestling is just another wrestling style among the other several wrestlers, and for the rest, you're really pushing it, they're largely unknown or extremely local. Hwa Rang Do is the only notable one.

Kazama style is more based in aikijujitsu. Kungfu is well represented in Lei, I agree...but...just limited to few kickass combos. Grecoroman and lucha canaria(spain) shares some similarities(even LC being fought in a circle in sand and sharing some other similarities with...Sumo). Being Spaniard, Miguel coul add some Zipota(Basque) and Brega(Valencian) moves to his set. And no more stupid names for movements!!
Hwa Rang Do needs love, as Vovinam Viet Vo Dao, Silat or Kajukenbo. Maybe adding movements of real martial arts to the existing characters would work. Maybe Snake or Mantis for Anna could work(dunno why, just flashed my mind).
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 10:24:31 pm by FeLo_Llop
#105  December 14, 2015, 01:56:14 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
Yeah, I think most of the T5 endings showed him get disintegrated or absorbed. Shame too, he came out as an alternative to the Devil lineage, slightly showing why Heihachi had it in him to stand up to the Devil power despite being human. It would have been interesting to contrast that source of power to Kazumi in T7. But hey, we still have to see why Heihachi wouldn't trust Kazumi's powers and why Kazumi was sure Heihachi would end up throwing the world in disaster and war.

Jin's canonical ending, he kills jinpachi and then starts the "Evulz cuz reasons" plan with the Mishima Zaibatsu on T6
#106  December 14, 2015, 03:18:32 am
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
this website is stupid
#107  December 14, 2015, 12:50:49 pm

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#108  December 14, 2015, 03:27:50 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
I would say that's not really a good comparison considering how the X-Men game was made by Capcom but you're right, because that was before we had the "Capcom vs Whatever" trope.

I still seriously doubt they'll make Akuma canon to the main Tekken universe.
#109  December 14, 2015, 05:00:35 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
This reminds me of his surprise appearance in X-Men Children of the Atom
Great. Now you're making me anticipate for Cyber Akuma costume parts that probably won't be added! :mcry:

Also hoping for Ganryu's return. A man can dream ...

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#110  December 14, 2015, 05:08:49 pm
who the hell picks ganryu?
#111  December 14, 2015, 05:13:41 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
A lot of people here in the center of the Philippines, and a lot of Japanese people online, based on experience. He was pretty good in Tag2. Only losers, like me. :(

#112  December 14, 2015, 05:18:40 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Well consider me a loser because you're not alone Mark, you're not alone...
#113  December 14, 2015, 05:30:47 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
Yeah, man. Beginners don't know the awesome power of b+4,1! That, plus almost all of his standard combos can both carry to the wall without using bound (Not that it matters in T7, if ever he's added to the roster), and they hit like a truck!

#114  December 14, 2015, 05:44:05 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Not to mention he's a sumo wrestler. A pretty good one at that.
#115  December 14, 2015, 07:23:13 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Great. Now you're making me anticipate for Cyber Akuma costume parts that probably won't be added! :mcry:
That reminds me. I wonder if they'll allow customization on Akuma like everyone else. They didn't let you to do that on guest characters in the Soul series.

Also if they'll bring back Eliza. It would be a waste to just keep her Revolution exclusive.
#116  December 14, 2015, 07:25:01 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I wonder if any of the Mishima-Kazama characters other than Kazumi is gonna die(or atleast come back Dream Match style) at all anymore...
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#117  December 14, 2015, 09:37:28 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
That reminds me. I wonder if they'll allow customization on Akuma like everyone else. They didn't let you to do that on guest characters in the Soul series.
I'm assuming Namco ... err Capcom's gonna be okay with that. The guest characters in the Soul series were pretty "branded/trademarked", meaning their original outfit is their only suitable outfit. Akuma's pretty open with re-designs, and alternate costumes a-la USFIV.

But don't mind me, I'm just talking out of my ass again.

Also if they'll bring back Eliza. It would be a waste to just keep her Revolution exclusive.
DLC Character for PS4 lol

#118  December 14, 2015, 09:54:00 pm
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
Akuma being in Tekken 7 AND a canon character of the series makes no sense what so ever to me. Don't get me wrong, this is very very exciting to see Akuma be in a Tekken game! But him actually have SOMETHING to do with the entire franchise is just mindblowing.
#119  December 14, 2015, 10:42:57 pm
    • Germany
#120  December 14, 2015, 10:49:21 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Just posting here to keep track of the news, hyped as hell for the reveal.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand