YesNoOk

Merry Hyper Dragon Ball NEW Majin Build 2015 (Read 191055 times)

Started by Iced, December 23, 2015, 11:50:01 pm
Share this topic:

lui

Re: Merry Hyper Dragon Ball NEW Majin Build 2015
#41  December 24, 2015, 09:26:35 am
    • USA
i never liked broly anyway. hes just a big meatbag that kind of represents what i dont like about dbz fans  that care about only fusions or super saiyan 69 or whatevs.

HERES HOPIN TO YAMCHA THO
#42  December 24, 2015, 09:34:10 am
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
Easter egg!!

Just kidding. Truth is, Balthazar created lots of different character portraits and then we decided to use some of them for the Majin build, as they looked cool.

No need to look further than that, there's no Broly character being developed as of writing this message
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#43  December 24, 2015, 09:36:43 am
  • Spriter-in-Training
  • Learning new ways to sprite
    • USA
    • Skype - altherprimus
Awesome release guys!  VERY Happy to see Frieza finished and have been playing with him almost non-stop xD  Also, VERY nice SP.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Xan (on Skype) said:
Because fuck logic it's mugen

The reason I don't post more is because 1: I rarely have anything to say, and 2: I stink at saying it XP
#44  December 24, 2015, 10:33:58 am
oh my gowd!! this looks so good. i really really need to try this build sometime. i hate you college.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#45  December 24, 2015, 11:07:48 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Thanks for the Christmas present XD! Looks amazing.
But could you upload it to MEGA? I'm having a lot of problems with the download, I'm on my 4th attempt ATM, MEGA works wonders for me, please guys.
You can't dl it from any of the 3 links???
#46  December 24, 2015, 12:23:06 pm
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
I noticed that (Boss 1) and (Boss 2)s renders aren't accurate to their in game look, so i fix them up
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#47  December 24, 2015, 01:48:28 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Only did a very quick test, so I'm not really sure of everything, but for Freeza :
- Finisher 3 seems quite buggy in HDBZ stages. The final supernova is in the middle of the screen from the beginning, while it should be on the side, before moving forward a little. Therefore, the blue soldier gets swallowed by it before getting his burnt state, and same goes for P2.
- The white screen flashing at the end is slightly too short and we can see the soldiers disappear strangely.
- I can't find the winpose that appears in the video. :(
- Readme hasn't been updated : "Changes" section in WIP is empty. There's no explanation about what button to press to get what winpose.

Are you sure you uploaded the right version :???: This pretty much looks like the beta version I last sent you, but that wasn't finished at all.
#48  December 24, 2015, 02:11:50 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Cybaster honey I have been going over and fixing Freeza together with JMorphy fulltime a few hours before uploading, I am 100% sure uploaded the correct version :P
Freeza's Readme not being up to date and still showing his Sadism Mode is 'not added yet' is the only oversight.
SuperNova in general has proven to be quite a troublesome move to code. That evil aura winpose should be in there as well.
#49  December 24, 2015, 02:40:36 pm
    • France
Balthy darling, nice to see you ! :)
Well, I'll try Freeza later on a non-HDBZ stage, to see if it gives the same visual bugs.

How do I get the evil aura winpose ? Are there special conditions to meet ?
#50  December 24, 2015, 02:49:06 pm
    • USA
Check frieza movelist it tells you how to do different winposes
#51  December 24, 2015, 03:12:09 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
this is me nitpicking. But why is it always that the portraits and the characters never match in colors !?

<(`^´)> (☄ฺ◣д◢)☄ฺ  ヾ(。◣∀◢。)ノ
#52  December 24, 2015, 04:37:07 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
this is me nitpicking. But why is it always that the portraits and the characters never match in colors !?
We just love to torment you!
But yeah at least for the small portraits, Goku, SSJ Goku and Gohan needed to get replacements for the select screen.

Also, some feedback from facebook:
"Hey team Z2! Thanks a ton fot the new build. I'm loving it. I wanted to let you guys know that for whatever reason God Goku can't air combo. Also characters fall out of his grab. Idk why. I know he isn't intended for serious play but thought you should know nonetheless because it hurts his "Godly Boss" potential. Also love the fact that their are "God (KoF) Bosses""
I never noticed any of those issues while testing, can anyone back this up?
#53  December 24, 2015, 05:05:33 pm
    • France
Also, just re-tested Freeza. Indeed, everything works as intended, even though Finisher 3 is not perfect. But yeah, it's a nightmare to code. Poor JM lol ! ;D
Great job on the special winpose as well as finisher 1 & 2. They're much better ! :yes:
#54  December 24, 2015, 05:09:45 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
That's brutal Balthazar T^T i'll find my.. my palette sensei
#55  December 24, 2015, 05:24:41 pm
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
God Goku can't air combo. Also characters fall out of his grab.
I never noticed any of those issues while testing, can anyone back this up?

This happens for me too. God Vegeta can Air combo but God Goku can't for some reason. His forward grab doesn't send the enemy flying anymore and his back grab always misses on the second hit.
#56  December 24, 2015, 05:38:22 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Thanks for the Christmas present XD! Looks amazing.
But could you upload it to MEGA? I'm having a lot of problems with the download, I'm on my 4th attempt ATM, MEGA works wonders for me, please guys.
You can't dl it from any of the 3 links???

I can, but the download eventually gets interrupted. I have horrible internet and PC, It can't really handle downloads as big as this one, that's why I use MEGA

#57  December 24, 2015, 06:16:32 pm
    • France
    • louis.salome@live.fr
Wonderful ! The game is finally challenging. The two final bosses really are well thought. A bit sad about Freeza's close SP>far MP chain being removed but i guess it wasn't meant to be there in the first place, however actually playing with the completed Freeza is so great, plus Gohan's AI... awesomeness.

PPS : I can see where you're going with that final team mode character ;)
#58  December 24, 2015, 06:20:17 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
Wonderful ! The game is finally challenging. The two final bosses really are well thought. A bit sad about Freeza's close SP>far MP chain being removed but i guess it wasn't meant to be there in the first place, however actually playing with the completed Freeza is so great, plus Gohan's AI... awesomeness.

PPS : I can see where you're going with that final team mode character ;)

Team mode character? What is this team mode character you speak of. What has slipped under my nose? O_O
#59  December 24, 2015, 06:28:21 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
ill be sure to give a full feedback review when i have the time. Downloading so i can play later! congrats on the third beta release guys im so proud of you guys working so hard throughout all these years!

edit** download link isnt working :(
Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 06:34:58 pm by Luis Alejandro
#60  December 24, 2015, 10:57:52 pm
  • Spriting takes so long! I'm decent at it though!
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
Well, just downloaded the things, and this is what I think.
I'm sensing that this version is an updatable one, at least that is my conclusion, after all they have Gotenks, Piccolo, and Super Buu portraits in the portrait folder, and the Super Buu project and piccolo are pretty far along.
So my question is.

Is this an updatable version? And if so, does that mean we can see more bosses come also?
Just wondering, no requests.