YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 792778 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#381  December 17, 2015, 12:47:22 am
  • Raging Fist
gotta say you and your team are doing MAJOR wonders with each update. feel free to use my stage for your project bud.
#382  December 21, 2015, 09:49:25 am
    • USA
Couldn't very well let that special intro go to waste seeing as you went the extra mile to add it.
#383  December 21, 2015, 11:46:58 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Looking awesome Rei.

But now i got curious, are doing this by yourself? or do you have people helping you? i'm asking this because i think you are doing pretty fast progress in your project, keep it up man!
Lasagna
#384  December 21, 2015, 12:35:03 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Impressive!
I have to say your work is awesome!
I still prefer when graphics matches (but you're making great job)

Keep it up!
This is a promising project!
#385  December 21, 2015, 02:54:30 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Looking awesome Rei.

But now i got curious, are doing this by yourself? or do you have people helping you? i'm asking this because i think you are doing pretty fast progress in your project, keep it up man!

So far, all I see in ikemen projects (including my own), are done solo. So it's safe to assume he's also solo (with some minor help nere and there).
#386  December 21, 2015, 03:57:55 pm
    • Brazil
Looking awesome Rei.

So far, all I see in ikemen projects (including my own), are done solo. So it's safe to assume he's also solo (with some minor help nere and there).

Its good to see how dedicated you guys are to keep ikemen alive.
Lasagna
#387  December 21, 2015, 05:05:15 pm
    • Puerto Rico

Its good to see how dedicated you guys are to keep ikemen alive.

Ikemen is an amazing engine. Just gotta get more people into it, and more people figuring out than just the two (maybe 3 or more idk) of us...

Also Rei, good stuff (but I'm still shaky on these zooms... but that's just my opinion...).
#388  December 21, 2015, 11:58:26 pm
    • USA
I'm actually always asked about various things so I'll just explain in parts.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The end result is be able to play competitively with my friends so I go by that metric system alone. All in all.. This has evolved so much so than when I first started. I learn more everyday & it improves everyday. I'm so pumped to play it myself lol.

Bold because I lost my glasses & I'm blind lol

P.S Zoom.. You kno you can edit projectiles right? Or adjust bounds?
#389  December 22, 2015, 01:52:57 am
    • Puerto Rico

Also, last time I checked I've only seen "screen packs" or "ideas" for something like this. It has yet to be done to my knowledge. I have a different vision.. One that I want to see happen in my lifetime.. [/b][/i][/spoiler]

P.S Zoom.. You kno you can edit projectiles right? Or adjust bounds?

1) What is that suppose to mean? I'm curious...

2) I know, it's just still a pain sometimes, lol...

#390  December 22, 2015, 05:59:31 am
    • USA
I was referring to the "CVS" aesthetic *supposedly overused theme insert sarcastic hand gesture. The only full-game esc thing I remember was CVS-W, which is another thing that inspired me. Have seen a lot of projects come & go, many of which that collapse internally. Because one person does all the work, or etc. I don't really care about that aspect because I have fun doing it. If anyone actually "seriously" wanted to become a part of this they could, but you can't really expect to be a "tester". Don't need those & if you'd like to know what I do need just ask. The few of us aren't claiming to be pioneers in the slightest; I for one have my own motivation that is solidified in stone. Even on active I still find time to mess with this. There are many with similar goals, should we ever decide to fully collaborate to make something great remains to be unseen. Not to sound like a douche, but I could care less about discussing our personal lives, nor care about any other outside drama, as I just want to consistently make progress. All these IKEMEN projects; we have more than laid the ground work. I personally am discovering more each day. That custom state issue is almost no more, everything else has long since been solved.

ALSO
I've seen this asked countless times so I'll say this once again.
P.S. A lot of people don't realize..
1. IKEMEN actually doesn't need any third party apps to play online. You can direct connect.
2. 4player support with 4 different inputs works. Which means 2 humans Vs. 2 humans (Have done so offline remains to be tested online)
3. You don't have to build your full game around the engine itself, use it as an extension as they did with the MKVSSF
4. The engine is still in development & the team is still active. That 3v3 tag is still being worked on, as is the helper limitation.
#391  December 22, 2015, 07:02:34 am
    • Brazil
I was referring to the "CVS" aesthetic *supposedly overused theme insert sarcastic hand gesture. The only full-game esc thing I remember was CVS-W, which is another thing that inspired me. Have seen a lot of projects come & go, many of which that collapse internally. Because one person does all the work, or etc. I don't really care about that aspect because I have fun doing it. If anyone actually "seriously" wanted to become a part of this they could, but you can't really expect to be a "tester". Don't need those & if you'd like to know what I do need just ask. The few of us aren't claiming to be pioneers in the slightest; I for one have my own motivation that is solidified in stone. Even on active I still find time to mess with this. There are many with similar goals, should we ever decide to fully collaborate to make something great remains to be unseen. Not to sound like a douche, but I could care less about discussing our personal lives, nor care about any other outside drama, as I just want to consistently make progress. All these IKEMEN projects; we have more than laid the ground work. I personally am discovering more each day. That custom state issue is almost no more, everything else has long since been solved.

ALSO
I've seen this asked countless times so I'll say this once again.
P.S. A lot of people don't realize..
1. IKEMEN actually doesn't need any third party apps to play online. You can direct connect.
2. 4player support with 4 different inputs works. Which means 2 humans Vs. 2 humans (Have done so offline remains to be tested online)
3. You don't have to build your full game around the engine itself, use it as an extension as they did with the MKVSSF
4. The engine is still in development & the team is still active. That 3v3 tag is still being worked on, as is the helper limitation.

CVS-W was the game that got me fascinated for mugen, before that i kinda had a bad image of mugen(broken anime characters didn't helped tho).
I'm trying to get my friends back into fighting games (ikemen specifically), but it looks like they only play hyped games these days.

"That 3v3 tag is still being worked on"

Wait, wait, wait...  is this even a possibility? oh boy i can't lie, that got me hyped

Also, where can i follow ikemen development?
Lasagna
#392  December 24, 2015, 12:43:51 am
The thing stopping me from going IKEMEN all the way  is compatibility with  the mugen chars I use.
If I hear that IKEMEN, is 100% ready to support mugen chars with no bugs i'm jumping straight away.
Other than that, I cant wait for a release so we can play some online matches, I am shit though.
#393  December 28, 2015, 04:06:04 am
    • USA
Ahem! Watch in full quality please! 1080p60fps

#394  December 28, 2015, 06:48:19 pm
    • USA
I just want to post this here.... HOLY HELL! Look at how far I've come! LOL
Damn it's been a long long road. I need this back in my life! I'm making it happen.. The thrill man I tell ya.. Online sets soon!!!!

P.S.. Mugen sure is unbalanced.. For those that don't know how to play fighters... Huehuehue

The best Dan player on this forum lol

One of my favs

(OLD)Online fights
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL81uY-VXNd9AbdmrU7felh7CMMGZqZYM_
Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 07:03:26 pm by Rei
#395  December 28, 2015, 07:01:27 pm
#396  December 28, 2015, 07:04:29 pm
    • Brazil
Damn it's been a long long road. I need this back in my life! I'm making it happen.. The thrill man I tell ya.. Online sets soon!!!!

P.S.. Mugen sure is unbalanced.. For those that don't know how to play fighters... Huehuehue
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNrQ0T_F9T0&list=PL81uY-VXNd9AbdmrU7felh7CMMGZqZYM_&index=10[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4p9XCojew0&index=3&list=PL81uY-VXNd9AbdmrU7felh7CMMGZqZYM_[/youtube]

One of my favs
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9GwMn47os0&index=26&list=PL81uY-VXNd9AbdmrU7felh7CMMGZqZYM_[/youtube]

(OLD)Online fights

i can imagine how gratifying is look back and see how much have you improved, i'm trying to get my old friends back to fighting games, but it looks like they only play hyped games these days, can't wait to see your sets man.
Lasagna
#397  December 28, 2015, 07:17:00 pm
    • USA
Ahem! Watch in full quality please! 1080p60fps
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA4XKNaLToM[/youtube]

Daamnn, awesome job.  ;_;
That literally took me forever for such a simple video LOL Thank you!
The rest of you lurkers don't be shy now :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNrQ0T_F9T0&list=PL81uY-VXNd9AbdmrU7felh7CMMGZqZYM_&index=10[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4p9XCojew0&index=3&list=PL81uY-VXNd9AbdmrU7felh7CMMGZqZYM_[/youtube]

One of my favs
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9GwMn47os0&index=26&list=PL81uY-VXNd9AbdmrU7felh7CMMGZqZYM_[/youtube]

(OLD)Online fights

i can imagine how gratifying is look back and see how much have you improved, i'm trying to get my old friends back to fighting games, but it looks like they only play hyped games these days, can't wait to see your sets man.
It is.. The only thing that has been on my mind.. I'll be able to play against really good players.. That is my motivation. lol simple guy right? Hopefully I can help. I've gotten many, many people into it from this alone.
I wish we could play man :/. I know you are good. You have yet to truly see me go hard lol. I kinda have to let up on the a.i at times to make for an interesting video.

OAN
I've been thinking about starting small & releasing in bits via update. That way you guys don't have to wait so long. The dialogue & victory quotes are kinda what's holding me up -_-. I literally was racking my brain to come up with the dialogue for the latest video lmao. I don't want to do a lazy job so eventually I want them all to be of great quality so I guess we shall see.. Still holds if anyone wants to write pre-fight & victory quotes for anyone. It doesn't matter which character & if unsure of what characters are in? Almost everyone!!! LOL
#398  December 28, 2015, 07:28:13 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah, i was always kinda obsessed with fighting games, started playing Fatal Fury Special and SSF 2 on my SNES when i was a little kid, then i've discovered the arcades, oh man... so many good memories, i have made so many good friends there(some enemies too tho, lol), played mostly KoF my entire life and after i've discovered CvS in my play PS1(played the shit out of it), CvS2 made fall in love with this system, and here we are...

PS: Please, don't play with me, i want this soooo bad.
Lasagna
Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 07:54:13 pm by -Ash-
#399  December 29, 2015, 02:47:25 am
    • USA
Hey.I keep on clicking on the download link, but it won't download. Or everytime i click it, it say "
the file you are trying to download is no longer available." Can someone re-uploadthe link? Thank you very much.
#400  December 29, 2015, 02:52:31 am
  • Raging Fist
i must say this is looking very impressive. any dl links for this new update anytime soon?