YesNoOk

Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (KOF)!! (Ikemen)  (Read 161862 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 18, 2014, 10:26:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (KOF)!! (Ikemen)
#21  September 30, 2015, 09:31:38 am
    • USA
All patched with Uno-tag system. Tag works online as well. Let me know about any issues for anyone that actually plays this. I hope to get some games in this as well. The file size is relatively small as well so be sure to give it a try when/if you can. I'll add more videos and update the page with controls for Uno system soon.
#22  October 01, 2015, 10:27:41 pm
    • USA
Updated video on the main page. No screen-pack yet, but it's not super important right now. Also added controls & blah blah blah etc.
#23  October 28, 2015, 02:12:00 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
the link is dead if possible fix '' Rei ''
for i and the people could download and play too ok
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#24  December 30, 2015, 03:18:42 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
If someone has it, can you please upload it and send me the link?
Lasagna
#25  December 30, 2015, 07:10:00 pm
    • USA
Does anyone even use this besides the few of you? No one seems to like KOF? I do work on it every now & then. If there is enough demand I can upload it. It's just a pain doing so..
#26  December 30, 2015, 07:24:33 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah i don't know, i used to have it and actually played a lot, but i've accidentally deleted when i was cleaning my stuff, was trying to get it back but i've saw that the link is dead, so i'm just trying my luck here, i think if you upload more KoF videos in your channel you can get more people interested on it.
Lasagna
#27  December 30, 2015, 07:52:33 pm
    • USA
Yeah, but it is a lot of work trying to manage both you know? I had to do a similar amount of editing for the characters in there as well, but I feel many of you fail to realize this is basically "KOF EXTRA UM ONLINE". Don't even get me starting on putting that uno tag system on each & every single character LOL(nightmare!!). For sure for sure though. I never deleted my stuff simply uploaded it to my one drive. http://1drv.ms/1MHjcan Let me know if it works.
#28  December 30, 2015, 08:20:52 pm
    • Brazil
Actually, i've already realized that this is basically "KOF EXTRA UM ONLINE" lol, if you want i can patch the rest of the ex um characters and upload at some point, the problem is that some ex um chars get error with unotag.
Lasagna
#29  December 30, 2015, 08:37:10 pm
    • USA
Actually, i've already realized that this is basically "KOF EXTRA UM ONLINE" lol, if you want i can patch the rest of the ex um characters and upload at some point, the problem is that some ex um chars get error with unotag.
Yes I know, but I went through each of them one by one & fixed them. If you were to "patch" them I'd have to go back & re-edit them.
You can just tell me or send me the new characters & I'll just do it unless you really want to. 
#30  December 30, 2015, 09:20:19 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah, i think this you will be a struggle for me since i have no ideia on how to edit chars :/

I will look for the ex um chars who are missing in the ikemen roster and send you later, i think this is the best i can do now, unfortunately.

Is there any way to make kof ex um lifebar work with ikemen? cuz i think its a shame to waste those cool ports tho
Lasagna
Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 09:24:08 pm by -Ash-
#31  December 30, 2015, 09:34:55 pm
    • USA
Yeah, i think this you will be a struggle for me since i have no ideia on how to edit chars :/

I will look for the ex um chars who are missing in the ikemen roster and send you later, i think this is the best i can do now, unfortunately.

Is there any way to make kof ex um lifebar work with ikemen? cuz i think its a shame to waste those cool ports tho

Wellllll. That's just it.. lol I have no experience working with anything other than add004 because I'm a lame. They have to be resized & converted to fit within 640x480p. I wanted to use those as well. *ahem* I had asked someone to take a crack at it, but I'm sure he forgot.. lol
Those are truly the best bars andddddddddd they have that grade system as well. Man I'd love to spank play you guys in some kof. I mean I tried to put this together for the kof players, but there are like no snk fans lol. That's why if you hadn't noticed majority of all the characters I've been doing as of late have been snk. If we had some real input on this topic I could make it much better, but its kinda dead as of now.

I mean come on.. I wanna gossip about Last Blade, Buriki one, Kizuna encounter & etc. haha
#32  December 30, 2015, 09:41:15 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah man, i feel you... its really sad that the love for KoF and SNK games died in the early 2000s.
Lasagna
#33  December 30, 2015, 10:11:26 pm
    • USA
Yeah man, i feel you... its really sad that the love for KoF and SNK games died in the early 2000s.
Worry not! I'm doing something new on my channel soon. It's sure to bring some people back.
#34  December 31, 2015, 12:57:37 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah, but it is a lot of work trying to manage both you know? I had to do a similar amount of editing for the characters in there as well, but I feel many of you fail to realize this is basically "KOF EXTRA UM ONLINE". Don't even get me starting on putting that uno tag system on each & every single character LOL(nightmare!!). For sure for sure though. I never deleted my stuff simply uploaded it to my one drive. http://1drv.ms/1MHjcan Let me know if it works.

Just downloaded it, and didn't worked, when i try to extract it says "File couldn't be opened as a file", also the download was really slow, took me 3 hrs to finish it.
Lasagna
#35  January 03, 2016, 02:57:37 am
    • USA
#36  January 03, 2016, 01:44:35 pm
    • USA
#37  January 03, 2016, 01:56:05 pm
    • Brazil
Good you have appeared here now, i'm downloading the KoF again right now and the download speed is 168K, any clue on why its so slow?
Lasagna
#38  January 03, 2016, 07:51:23 pm
  • "That's the spirit. Prepare yourself!"
    • Brazil
Now Loading...
#39  January 03, 2016, 08:46:33 pm
    • USA
#40  January 03, 2016, 09:44:55 pm
  • "That's the spirit. Prepare yourself!"
    • Brazil
Now Loading...