YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 792669 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#421  December 31, 2015, 09:52:12 am
  • Raging Fist
holy hell you too? Before I went fighting games I played Megaman alot when I was a little kid. I even still have a few games for GBA and NES!
Maybe the whole Jump and shoot tactic was how I got introduced to street fighter heh.
Btw, have you ever beated the whole survival mode where you fight EVERYONE on hardest? I can't remember what that unlocks but I managed to beat it using Ken XD
#422  December 31, 2015, 11:22:13 am
    • USA
holy hell you too? Before I went fighting games I played Megaman alot when I was a little kid. I even still have a few games for GBA and NES!
Maybe the whole Jump and shoot tactic was how I got introduced to street fighter heh.
Btw, have you ever beated the whole survival mode where you fight EVERYONE on hardest? I can't remember what that unlocks but I managed to beat it using Ken XD
After playing SFIV a lot the a.i in cvs2 is no longer a challenge honestly. The survival mode is easier than arcade.
Probably the most challenging way to play is using K-Groove. EX-Groove is just overkill for the cpu.
#423  December 31, 2015, 07:19:57 pm
  • Raging Fist
heh The "samurai spirits" Groove. I always liked that groove tbh, esp. when you are able to turn the tides with some rage and a super art to the face!
I was more variable with my grooves, but in terms of actual combat strategy, I would stick to something long lines of A groove for Custom combos or even S Groove.
#424  January 01, 2016, 08:27:09 am

I've been watching this vid for the past 3 days this is so awesome. I cant wait man,I can't f-in wait ;_;
Also happy new year guys.
#425  January 01, 2016, 03:14:06 pm
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
Rei, I just downloaded your game, do you know how to configure a X-Box 360 gamepad on Ikemen ? I tried to do it, but it's hard and I can't make it to work properly   :wall:
And I can't play with a keyboard.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/iron-muscle-bomber.400
Rahhhhhhh, AI is so hard to deal with !!!!
#426  January 01, 2016, 07:34:01 pm
    • USA
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA4XKNaLToM[/youtube]
I've been watching this vid for the past 3 days this is so awesome. I cant wait man,I can't f-in wait ;_;
Also happy new year guys.
LOL that really cool to hear that. You as well!

Rei, I just downloaded your game, do you know how to configure a X-Box 360 gamepad on Ikemen ? I tried to do it, but it's hard and I can't make it to work properly   :wall:
And I can't play with a keyboard.
Wait, wait, wait. It's set to gamepad by default. Is your controller set up to work with your other games etc? Is it set to the main controller in control panel? It should work right away without having to change anything.
#427  January 01, 2016, 09:39:31 pm
    • USA
Progress

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#428  January 01, 2016, 09:43:47 pm
  • Raging Fist
...Now I see why theres 2.
This is by far the best looking retro-loving True to classic revamped SP I've ever seen! You two so conglomerate SPs more often!!
#429  January 01, 2016, 09:47:13 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
*_______*

Good job you two, this is becoming one of the most epic projects that i ever saw.

Also, happy new year guys, hope this is the year of ikemen. >.<
Lasagna
#430  January 01, 2016, 09:52:30 pm
    • USA
...Now I see why theres 2.
This is by far the best looking retro-loving True to classic revamped SP I've ever seen! You two so conglomerate SPs more often!!
I'll stick to characters & edits thank you very much ha. I'm not good with cosmetics.

*_______*

Good job you two, this is becoming one of the most epic projects that i ever saw.

Also, happy new year guys, hope this is the year of ikemen. >.<

Funny that you say that... The creator just updated the engine yesterday so I'm super hype!
#431  January 01, 2016, 10:02:57 pm
  • Raging Fist
..This is the best luck Ive had all my life really. I guess it IS the Year of the Fire Monkey!! ALL HAIL THE FIRE MONKEY!
HAIL IT XD!!
But seriously, you have alot of creativity on this one bud. I'm happy to say I'm proud of what you made so far!
#432  January 01, 2016, 11:02:31 pm
You guys are just insanely skilled. This is just awesome.
Very well done to both of you.
#433  January 02, 2016, 12:17:12 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Good stuff but... Why don't you move the cursors in the character select?
#434  January 02, 2016, 12:43:55 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
that good question FClass how do I move it lol I spend all last nite trying to figure that out. can you please tell me where that located ?

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 12:47:00 am by OldGamer
#435  January 02, 2016, 12:54:01 am
    • USA
Because remember last time you set it up. You have it set to where the cursor can only follow player 1 which jumbles everything up. I haven't touched it since, been too busy with characters & etc.
#436  January 02, 2016, 03:45:44 am
    • Puerto Rico
Because remember last time you set it up. You have it set to where the cursor can only follow player 1 which jumbles everything up. I haven't touched it since, been too busy with characters & etc.

Well that's lazy... ^_~

that good question FClass how do I move it lol I spend all last nite trying to figure that out. can you please tell me where that located ?

the way I made it work, was having both p1 and p2 share a same table (just like a lot of other mugens/games do). I didn't like the whole "mirror" effect was going on with...
#437  January 02, 2016, 04:37:00 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/

Well that's lazy... ^_~

the way I made it work, was having both p1 and p2 share a same table (just like a lot of other mugens/games do). I didn't like the whole "mirror" effect was going on with...
lol okay that fine but how do you move the cursor for 1p and 2p for the roster. Can you please tell me and please give the answer so I can fix it :) becuase I dont know what that located on main.lua

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#438  January 02, 2016, 05:13:59 am
    • Puerto Rico
lol okay that fine but how do you move the cursor for 1p and 2p for the roster. Can you please tell me and please give the answer so I can fix it :) becuase I dont know what that located on main.lua
[/quote]

Look for the p1Cursor and p2Cursor section.
#439  January 02, 2016, 05:56:57 am
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
How do you convert Mugen [P1 Joystick]
Jump   = 1
Crouch = 2
Left   = 3
Right  = 4
A      = 17
B      = 15
C      = 16
X      = 19
Y      = 18
Z      = 9
Start  = 22
to Ikemen controls? I am using motionjoy xbox 360 emulator on ps3 controller.
#440  January 02, 2016, 05:58:59 am
    • Puerto Rico
How do you convert Mugen [P1 Joystick]
Jump   = 1
Crouch = 2
Left   = 3
Right  = 4
A      = 17
B      = 15
C      = 16
X      = 19
Y      = 18
Z      = 9
Start  = 22
to Ikemen controls? I am using motionjoy xbox 360 emulator on ps3 controller.

it's recommended to try using JoyToKey to try to convert your buttons to keys. CvSU Does have auto-detect with controllers though (since IKEMEN does support raw controllers, but i never use it and I don't care about).