YesNoOk

Decisions v2 (Read 411089 times)

Started by Valodim, February 07, 2010, 09:42:32 pm
Re: Decisions v2
#1061  December 18, 2015, 05:25:39 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Needs a few more characters imo. I wouldn't protest too hard if he got it now but fullgame subforums aren't purple stars.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#1062  December 18, 2015, 05:30:50 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
he should focus on releasing those characters first, getting feedback and building around them, what he is saying is good and he might be a good creator to watch out for, but a full game section is also all about size. If theres no reason to use the space where a wip thread would suffice maybe theres no point to it .

#1063  December 22, 2015, 07:11:51 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Hey guys, could some of you hit the reports board a bit. Some reports are getting behind. I've been a lot busier this week than anticipated.
#1064  December 22, 2015, 07:17:21 pm
  • tired
Powered through all of them except this one because I might need a second opinion.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#1065  December 22, 2015, 07:23:38 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
im also kindof busy, sorry guys , i will be back fairly more in a few days when i finish what im up to.
#1066  January 11, 2016, 10:14:50 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Hi, I was wondering if I could get my own sub forum for my game?

MVCVS (bad title I know... I want to change it but IDK what to yet.)

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/whiplashs-wips-mvcvs-alpha-released-167508.0.html

Thanks.

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/touhou-rp-gensokyo-reloaded-update-thrp-extended-171500.0.html
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/touhou-rp-ikemenwith-mugen-packed-164219.0.html

Requesting a subsection for THRP:GR. Character roster is continually being updated, and we're currently in the process of revamping the screenpack and lifebars.

I'm good with both.
#1067  January 12, 2016, 04:14:31 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If no objections by tomorrow I'll make the boards.
#1068  January 12, 2016, 06:55:40 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
sounds good to me.
#1069  January 16, 2016, 01:14:28 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
its around the time to do a sweep on fullgames and move those that are inactive to inactive.

Moved everything with more than five months to inactive. if you want to revive an inactive project just contact me.
#1070  January 24, 2016, 02:31:16 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Hi, can I make a section for the Fullgame version of DarkWolf's MVC project?
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/darkwolf13s-mvc2-s-b-p-captain-america-wip-167326.640.html

I feel like I've made enough progress to justify a section about it :)
I'm in charge of the fullgame version so no need for miscommunications between me and DW, plus I wanna get some input on some gameplay-related stuff and I don't really wanna post in that one thread to clutter it.

Btw, the fullgame will simply be called "Marvel vs Capcom: Extended"

Hi, I'm thinking that my game, Senri Project (which is a working title), is starting to take off, development-wise, closing in on 4~5 playable characters; so, that being said, I'd like to know if I could get a subforum for it. In it, I'd post character pages, development notes, stages, music, polls, and anything else I could think of.
It would be a heck of a lot more tidy than the thread I'm already using! Thanks in advance!

Full game sub forum requests. I haven't looked into them both yet myself so I don't have an opinion yet. I'll take a look tomorrow just trying to get this moving on.
#1071  February 27, 2016, 08:09:48 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#1072  February 29, 2016, 12:23:02 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#1073  February 29, 2016, 12:28:57 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Nah no biggie. It's even in the rules now that those areas are not big deals for necros.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.516910

I mean if you felt it was worth it you could have did something but it's not necessary.
#1074  March 01, 2016, 07:39:13 pm
  • tired
Speaking of the rules they could use a cleanup. We keep adding new posts to them rather than consolidating the additions into the posts that still have space on them. Some of them go on for too long, and there's generally a lot of bizarre clutter that doesn't mean anything in terms of how the forum operates.

I did something similar to the Request section a while back if anybody needs an idea of what I mean. There were a lot of addendum posts and other shit that needed clarifying so I put it all into one easy-to-read post.
#1075  March 01, 2016, 07:46:58 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Throw together your plan and we may just do that.

Though I don't know if I'd like it to lose that broken list tag that it's had forever. I even keep it every time I update the rules :P
#1076  March 01, 2016, 07:52:31 pm
  • tired
For starters we need to consider what format we want them to be in. The first post is a bunch of simple bullet points that don't need much explanation then after that two rules take up an entire post with some Sepp quotes jutting in between. Do we want them all in bullet points for ease of reading because I'm fairly certain people don't read them if something as simple as profile bandwidth isn't adhered to by a big chunk of users who have been here for years or longer. Do we want to clean up the Sepp quotes or just leave them at the end of the rules for sentimentality's sake.

I'm not gonna touch them just yet but those are just some starting points to bounce ideas off of. If anybody else wants to speak up with ideas go for it otherwise I'll just keep throwing this together.
#1077  March 01, 2016, 10:45:43 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I think rewriting the rules from scratch in a new thread is the best way to go.
#1078  March 02, 2016, 08:47:16 pm
  • tired
Is that just for convenience's sake or is there something about the current rules thread that seems particularly difficult to salvage.
#1079  March 02, 2016, 09:09:29 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
There are too many tags! Trying to to fit the relevant new bits in the first post is an invitation to disaster. By starting from scratch and archiving the old thread we'd be sure nothing relevant is lost in some minor edit.
#1080  March 02, 2016, 09:14:13 pm
  • tired
I can see how that'd come in handy. I'll see if I can draft up some sort of New and Improved Rules Page 2.0 in the meantime.