YesNoOk

how to contact staff without an account? (Read 24301 times)

Started by emet1, February 11, 2016, 10:39:25 pm
Share this topic:
Re: how to contact staff without an account?
#21  February 12, 2016, 06:07:51 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#22  February 12, 2016, 06:54:13 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Well I think that was all wrapped up pretty well. I do however want to expand on one thing:
WHAT RETARD MAKES PM-s PUBLIC? IVE NEVER SEEN IT IN ANY FORUM? IDIOTS? PM - PUBLIC MESSAGE. RIGHT.  LOOL!
Private messages will occasionally be made public in order to address certain concerns. Of course, if they contain sensitive information within them, not even that would be cause to post them publicly. Your PMs do not fall into that category.

Because you decided to make your case about your account difficulties public, it behooved us to post the PM exchange you had with Iced, as your protestations in this topic are nearly incomprehensible without that context. Our style of moderation heavily emphasizes transparency: we try to keep the actions we take and the conversations we have before taking those actions public whenever possible, so the general userbase can be involved and feel confident things aren't being decided behind closed doors.
#23  February 12, 2016, 08:37:54 am
there's a dead irc channel. the thread starter is a moron but what he suggested wasn't insane, it'd be useful for people that got banned by accident (like their ip falling in the range of some other user that was banned)
#24  February 12, 2016, 09:39:52 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
there's a dead irc channel. the thread starter is a moron but what he suggested wasn't insane, it'd be useful for people that got banned by accident (like their ip falling in the range of some other user that was banned)
Ive been contacted through the guild facebook page before.
#25  February 12, 2016, 11:06:07 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
My website has my email as well. Many users have used that to contact me about issues here.
#26  February 12, 2016, 11:10:06 am
    • Angola
Yo @Iced: @Just No Point: you've gotta ban this mail provider:

Good luck, go ban all the common  ones. Bring demise to your own forums.

Iced said:
The rules clearly state "NO ALT ACCOUNTS". You dont get a new one because you decided one day to burn your old account. This isnt a "one account at a time" thing. its literally one account per person. You wanted it destroyed so the access was destroyed.
When you asked for an account to be disabled no one was going to give you a new one. I don't know why anyone would think that is a thing, where staff would just willingly stand by and let you pretend to be a whole new person.

What is so weird about something that in many other places is OK? That's why I thought it was normal to ask here as well. Ppl dont want you to multi-acc at the4 same time, I said, I've done it elsewhere from acc to acc.  Also if you had made this clearer of your stupid rules in your PM,  I may have acted differently. Funny you cannot start clean even though I was giving away my 'Purple status' and whatever else.

Your way of dealing with such issues like posting them in public and expecting to not get responses when you allow everyone to post and contribute to flamewar makes you staff beyond stupid.  I've never seen a place acting so stupid. Usually they lock threads and warn others who participate inflamewars.

Bastard Wolf said
oh, and me an everyone else is allowed to express my opinion becasue this is a public section so anyone is allowed (and encouraged) to participate.

Interesting logic. Have you asked what should be and what shouldnt? Can I see threads of every single PMs between members and the staff?

Who was this guy again.

The only smart people are those that kept distance or didn't flame. And MFG is a mixture of both types. I stay in the shadows because of the large number of idiots on MFG. I know there would be many to post their garbage so I had to stay away.

@Jmorphman

Dont justify your retarded way of dealing such cases by posting in public,. I posted so I could reach you, you could have PMed me and locked this one.

Ive been contacted through the guild facebook page before.

Yeah i will start a facebook just for you... like you are anybody to me.

------

Your best bet is to LOCK this thread already and all will calm down. Or enjoy being stupid, Im having fun really, not a meltdown. It's been years since I participated in flamewars anywhere. Already bored of this too.
#27  February 12, 2016, 11:41:33 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I dunno what is it about stupid people that they think they can come into places and bark orders and think they get anything they want.
"You all dummies, lock this thread, third rate!! Resign now! After you delete my posts. " 

Imtor  Emetar Eimtr, I explained to you why you couldnt delete an account and you said you could force me to ban you, so your account was disabled. Now you are having a shitfit registering multiple accounts to cry about it. You look like you are having a meltdown and anyone googling your name will just see all those posts of you having a meltdown..
I mean all you're doing is adding more stuff people can google over you, its the further thing from "starting fresh" anyone could do.

Ive now added your ip to the banlist, it wasnt there before
http://mugenguild.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=87546
"help me get my main back" doesnt seem like the name of a person that is happy with their choices in life.
If you hadnt been such a rude little boy we wouldve just enabled your previous account back ..
#28  February 12, 2016, 12:54:30 pm
    • Angola
You Iced are a big asshole merging accounts, displaying names,  would you like me to get some info from you? So stop it now.

Why do you still talk about 'if you didnt del my acc, I would force my ban'. I saw you wouldnt change my account, so I was gonna do things myself. No conversation would have suffered. You dont allow old thread bumps anyway.

I was trying to do some cosmetic adjustments aroudn changing my acc but you acted like total morons that you are. If I wanted to impersonate or act different there is Display Name, so I could have done that anyway. I dont need my previous account, I clearly said im done with it. It can burn and so can you. Go fuck yourselves all who came here to flame. I dont need your trash place and SoB forum staff. If you dont wanna close it, more shit will spill and it will be yours but up to you, by posting after me to flame you show you are a piece of shit all.

Closing is for your own good and the forums, but be stubbornly stupid.
#29  February 12, 2016, 12:55:58 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Omg Stop
#30  February 12, 2016, 01:03:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I dont understand how you dont realize all you are doing is giving me more emails to add to the list
   like niceebim@mail.com , changing them after doesnt mean i dont see them.

What exactly do you think is going to happen when people google you? why do you keep making accounts with names like "helpmegetmymainback" then claiming youa re neither mad or having a meltdown. Just stop and walk away all you are doing is making yourself look bad.
#31  February 12, 2016, 01:23:26 pm
It can burn and so can you. Go fuck yourselves all who came here to flame. I dont need your trash place and SoB forum staff. If you dont wanna close it, more shit will spill and it will be yours but up to you, by posting after me to flame you show you are a piece of shit all.

Closing is for your own good and the forums, but be stubbornly stupid.
i'm struggling to know what you want now. do you want them to close your account? just consider it closed man.
and you clearly seem to hate the forum, so why waste your time and theirs just to keep up with this tirade?
take a break off the internet, grab yourself a cup of coffee and think to yourself for a bit "is the internet worth getting me upset over?","are those people worth my time?", "aren't there other things i could do", "aren't there people who are more appreciative of me?"
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#32  February 12, 2016, 01:30:18 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
And then you wonder why topics like these are out in public? How you act out in public here I am sure its the same if the discussion was private. Who knows what the likes of you would be saying on a one to one bases or just admins. No one here had to disable your account(s) or banned you. If you didn't like our forum you just had to do one thing and one thing only. NEVER LOG BACK ON AGAIN!

No matter if you are known or not, no one is gonna care if you never log back on again unless you had made relationships with people which I don't thing this is the case for you. BTW watch the "Hispanic" comments. And you wonder why people here are treating you the way you are being treated. So be a nice troll and see your way out please.
#33  February 12, 2016, 03:44:55 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I've never understood people who want to be forced not to post.

It's not hard to just stop posting. I once went multiple years without posting a single word!

The only person forcing you to rage out is the one in the mirror.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#34  February 12, 2016, 05:19:03 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I still find it pretty cute (stupid) that people can insult a whole forum's userbase and act surprised when one or two users insult them back.
#35  February 12, 2016, 05:55:56 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

It's the usual case of special snowflake syndrome. They expect to get special treatment and have whatever they want granted, but if that doesn't happen, they through a hissy-fit and call everyone useless, incompetent, etc. because said special snowflake is always correct and everyone else is being a big meanie.

What's the difference between having a brand new account and using an old one? Why can't you use the old one? If there's bad history associated with the account, just apologise and proceed to prove to everyone that you're not the silly little picket from before; acting like past things never happened is not the best way to deal with it.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#36  February 12, 2016, 06:53:58 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
worst thing is that i don't think anybody even knew who he was so there really was no need to start "fresh" he could have just started acting differenlty and no one would have noticed.

and i checked his post history and he doesn't seem like a bad guy. he moslty posted in the help and request section and even contributed something to earn his purple star so i don't even know why would he want to erase such an account and start over if he even said he has no interest in interacting with others outside those sections