YesNoOk

Coming up with Specials and Hypers 4 a character I'm making (Read 4609 times)

Started by Superepic, February 14, 2016, 06:58:49 pm
Coming up with Specials and Hypers 4 a character I'm making
#1  February 14, 2016, 06:58:49 pm
I'm making an original character named "Robert Endermin" he's a 10 yr old enderman that wears a creeper shirt, pants and shoes and I need help coming up for specials and Hypers
Re: Coming up with Specials and Hypers 4 a character I'm making
#2  February 16, 2016, 12:13:51 am
No Replies?
#3  February 16, 2016, 12:45:04 am
  • SNK is life
Your idea sounds awfully niche, which means that not everybody might be familiar with in a forum mostly devoted to traditional Fighting Games. So ...

#4  February 16, 2016, 12:51:50 am
I'm making an original character named "Robert Endermin" he's a 10 yr old enderman that wears a creeper shirt, pants and shoes and I need help coming up for specials and Hypers
It's original but you want ideas.
We don't know that much about your character, also our ideas wouldn't be to your liking.

What's an enderman?
I searched for "creeper" and all I've found is Minecraft stuff, so the "original" feature is out. Searched for "enderman" and I got the same results... so yeah.
Pants and shoes... anything else? How do they look like? They could also define the style and the attitude of the character. Just saying he wears pants and shoes is like saying water is wet.

Before searching for those words I thought it could be a good idea, but it's just another Minecraft character...

Original...

Call it fan-character, or it ends up like those Sonic "Original Characters".
Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:58:47 am by Sin-
#5  February 16, 2016, 03:37:34 am
It's original but you want ideas.
We don't know that much about your character, also our ideas wouldn't be to your liking.

What's an enderman?
I searched for "creeper" and all I've found is Minecraft stuff, so the "original" feature is out. Searched for "enderman" and I got the same results... so yeah.
Pants and shoes... anything else? How do they look like? They could also define the style and the attitude of the character. Just saying he wears pants and shoes is like saying water is wet.

Before searching for those words I thought it could be a good idea, but it's just another Minecraft character...

Original...

Call it fan-character, or it ends up like those Sonic "Original Characters".

He has a weird sense of humor, but not as weird as Nanarmanz, I actually thought of using Gordon Freeman a striker and Yoshi, and a Road Roller Da, and a Shun Goku Satsu, but I can't think of anything else, and if u don't know what an enderman is, then start watching minecraft videos on Endermen(p.s. it will use the MvC template)

#6  February 16, 2016, 12:45:32 pm
Why did you quote yourself? :???:

If you read what I said, you would realize I did my research and understood it's a Minecraft character you're wanting to make.

He has a weird sense of humor, but not as weird as Nanarmanz,
I actually thought of using Gordon Freeman a striker and Yoshi,
and a Road Roller Da,
and a Shun Goku Satsu,
p.s. it will use the MvC template

MvC template? Terrible start. I guess you're talking about the MvC-EoH template which is outdated and buggy as hell. Start with KFM and learn the codes, read the docs and if you have any questions ask them here.
The MUGEN Class can be helpful too.

Shun Goku Satsu, Yoshi as a striker, Road Roller Da... Will you be adding a Proton Cannon too? Actually don't do that, I'm being sarcastic now.

That stuff is not going to make your character original. :\
Bring something new, something yours, don't copy others. That's what original means.
I've lost count of how many characters (that aren't Evil Ryu or Gouki/Akuma) have the Shun Goku Satsu. Please don't add another one to the list.
Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 01:03:11 pm by Sin-
#7  February 20, 2016, 01:02:47 am