YesNoOk

I need tips about this style(My own style). (Read 63718 times)

Started by Masterhand128, February 21, 2016, 10:54:51 pm
Re: I need tips about this style(My own style).
#81  February 24, 2016, 07:59:26 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
the kid doesn't give a shit about anything related to gameplay. he just wants to see some bright colors flash in front of his screen.

Excuse me?
Yes, I will research the gameplay of POTS chars but I don´t have many time.
For this reason first I´m researching backgrounds with Hi-res effects but with less flash effects.
For the last time, don't research the fucking MUGEN characters, research the SOURCE GAMES. It's not that hard, especially when it's possible to make tools based on my scripts that can hand you the data. You don't even have to do the 16-bit float conversions, it does that shit for you. You don't even have to calculate the change in velocity for accelerations, it does that shit for you. The only thing you have to do to get correct hitboxes is pay attention to what's on the screen (which, right now means running MAME-rr side-by-side so I should REALLY add a hitbox display for my VSav script) and click a button.

You're not researching what's important, and how old are you, to say you don't have much time? I'm 24 (almost 25), I work 9 hours a day, and I still have SOME time to do this. If you're in college, I can understand and you can stop reading this paragraph, but if you're in high school, sorry to break it to ya, but high school is a joke and will likely be the last time in your life you'll have that much time, time I wish I had spent more wisely.

I want the next PotS, Warusaki3, or Vans. I really do. But you have to understand some basics in order to make that happen.
#82  February 24, 2016, 08:11:45 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
This isn't meant to insult him in the least because hey not everyone has to love fighters. But I'm thinking he's not deep into the way fighters actually play. If he doesn't really play the fighters we are talking about then it's no wonder he just pulls things from the air and what's popular. Or what he likes to see in watch mode on MUGEN. And again that isn't a bad thing. Not everyone has to be into fighters hardcore to enjoy MUGEN.

And all these suggestions probably wouldn't work for TrexTrex anyway as I doubt he has enough sprites to pull off a full conversion from a legit fighter. If it has enough animation to make a fighter at all :P

The sprites he wants to use seem to be from obscure troll or joke characters. So all the feedback we've been giving is probably moot anyway.
#83  February 24, 2016, 08:23:48 pm
thank you, very good advice i will research gamep-

WOW PRETTY COLORS!!!
i will use and if you don't like, don't download okay?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#84  February 24, 2016, 09:36:44 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
Hey, everybody!
Thank you for your advices!
Yes, I will research first the POTS gameplay and about SGS I´m a fan of this move but I think I won´t abuse.
About Trextrex65, I think leaving this character will hurt me, I like making(or editing) joke characters and I need updating him and yes, his sprites are very sh*ty is from walfas...
I like put my style in characters of all types.
I don´t have many time because, I study a lot of things.
Oh and sorry my likes about BG, but after researching the POTS style I will put BG for my style.

Edit: Oh, wait!
the kid doesn't give a shit about anything related to gameplay. he just wants to see some bright colors flash in front of his screen.

Excuse me?
Yes, I will research the gameplay of POTS chars but I don´t have many time.
For this reason first I´m researching backgrounds with Hi-res effects but with less flash effects.
For the last time, don't research the fucking MUGEN characters, research the SOURCE GAMES. It's not that hard, especially when it's possible to make tools based on my scripts that can hand you the data. You don't even have to do the 16-bit float conversions, it does that shit for you. You don't even have to calculate the change in velocity for accelerations, it does that shit for you. The only thing you have to do to get correct hitboxes is pay attention to what's on the screen (which, right now means running MAME-rr side-by-side so I should REALLY add a hitbox display for my VSav script) and click a button.

You're not researching what's important, and how old are you, to say you don't have much time? I'm 24 (almost 25), I work 9 hours a day, and I still have SOME time to do this. If you're in college, I can understand and you can stop reading this paragraph, but if you're in high school, sorry to break it to ya, but high school is a joke and will likely be the last time in your life you'll have that much time, time I wish I had spent more wisely.

I want the next PotS, Warusaki3, or Vans. I really do. But you have to understand some basics in order to make that happen.

Ummm, good idea, I will watch Youtube videos for investigating the SOURCE GAMES and I will improve the hittboxes.

Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:45:16 pm by masterhand128

DM

#85  February 24, 2016, 09:43:32 pm
    • Brazil
    • www.rickiecreations.paodemugen.com.br
You should research the original games instead of chars, just like Jesuszilla said. But take your time and good luck anyways.
Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:47:38 pm by DM
#86  February 24, 2016, 09:52:50 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#87  February 24, 2016, 09:56:42 pm
    • Spain
Yes, it is. :P
Also I have to clarify, Trextrex as a character idea is not very good because the person it's based off is a dead obvious troll.

A, TROLL?! 0_0
OMG, are you joking?!
I´m not like this guy, but I think it was one of the worst creator I have seen in my life...
Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:01:23 pm by masterhand128
#88  February 24, 2016, 10:03:29 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
You act as if Trextrex being a troll is some sort of shocking revelation to you.
#89  February 24, 2016, 10:06:09 pm
    • Spain
No, I´m not referring Trextrex65.
I´m referring the author who made this character(I might :P).
#90  February 24, 2016, 10:09:17 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#91  February 24, 2016, 10:18:36 pm
    • Spain
What the heck is a "walfas"?

Walfas is a flash application where you can make, joke comics.
Also it means a rare draw here is a example:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I feel so sad for Scharlachrot.

LOL, did you know this girl has 14 years old?
I put this character because Trextrex hates provocative girls and insults "pedophile" to everybody.
He is very stupid, Matrix Pedobear, Gonzalo pedophile,... meh!
#92  February 24, 2016, 10:23:09 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
#93  February 24, 2016, 10:23:24 pm
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#94  February 24, 2016, 10:28:23 pm
    • Spain
Your parody is very good! XD.
Good, work for teaching me!

EDIT:

And all these suggestions probably wouldn't work for TrexTrex anyway as I doubt he has enough sprites to pull off a full conversion from a legit fighter. If it has enough animation to make a fighter at all :P

The sprites he wants to use seem to be from obscure troll or joke characters. So all the feedback we've been giving is probably moot anyway.

The sprites are very complete.
And the "sprites" was made by Pgrs111MAGEN, a infamous creator for making spriteswaps.
Pgrs111MAGEN made a version of him but was remade by a487561 and more later edited by me. :P
All the versions was released.

Note: The current version of my edited Trextrex is V1.1 and probably, I will update with my own style implemented and "modernized" gameplay, this version will be the V2.0(The final and definitive version).
Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:24:27 pm by masterhand128
#95  February 24, 2016, 11:27:37 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Throw this thread down The Witching Well Shit Thread.
#96  February 24, 2016, 11:29:46 pm
    • Spain
Update:
Jmorphman has changed my topic, probably I was wrong the section of this thread, but I´m OK. :P
#97  February 24, 2016, 11:32:36 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Glad you made it through the thread moving process unharmed......... :pokerface:

lui

#98  February 24, 2016, 11:36:42 pm
    • USA
seriously dude, you really need to improve your english if you want to understand what we're saying, because it seems you haven't learned one bit about what we're saying to you.
#99  February 24, 2016, 11:43:15 pm
    • Spain
Sh*t, f*** my engrish(or english?)!
Anyways, I'm going to sleep.
I will study tomorrow, good night. :)
#100  February 25, 2016, 11:41:09 am