YesNoOk

Son Goku SSJ MVC Style (Read 36447 times)

Started by kenshiro99, March 18, 2016, 03:50:05 am
Share this topic:
Son Goku SSJ MVC Style
#1  March 18, 2016, 03:50:05 am
    • Brazil
SON GOKU SSJ MVC STYLE BY KENSHIRO 99

Hello people. After a while since my last character , Frieza , bring another DBZ char in the MVC style , the mightiest hero of all , Son Goku . Thanks to the engine chars VS DEBUT STYLE, managed to make a fun char to be played with blows taken from the classic Super Nintendo games , Super Botuden 2 and 3 and Hyper Dimension . Hope you like it.

Special Moves
[/u][/b][/size]

ki blast                       D,DF,F+P ( you can shoot 3 times )
Kamehameha blast               D,DF,F+P(in air)
Instant Trasmission            D,D,D+P ( to foward) or K ( for back )
Rising Kick                    D,F,DF,K
Dancing Kicks                  D,DB,B+k ( can use in air )
Dive Kick                      D,DF,F+K (in air )

LV1 Super Moves
[/u][/b][/size]

Kamehameha                     D,DF,F+PP (can use in air)
Iron Fist                      D,DF,F+KK

LV3 Super Moves
[/u][/b][/size]

Spirit Bomb Rush               D,DB,B+PPP     

THANKS
[/b][/u][/size]

Bandai-For creating the original character.
Elecbyte-For Making the MUGEN engine.
RIbeiro- For code of Iron Fist
VS DEBUT STYLE-For Codes and sprites to development a character
Balthazar- Codes and sprites to development of my character
Akira Toryiama-For create Dragon Ball

DOWNLOAD
[/b][/i][/size]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/imjx7e33kgwlcrb/GokuMvc%282%29.rar
Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 12:10:29 am by kenshiro99
Re: Son Goku SSJ MVC Style
#2  March 18, 2016, 04:07:03 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
YES!!!! You used my template! And maded very well! That's a awesome char man! I've tried and I liked! :D

Just for a feedback

You need to put a animation "690" and "691", it's the same as the animation 460. For more details, those animations is for finishing the air moves and ending the hyper bg helper without messing :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#3  March 18, 2016, 04:11:21 am
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com
I have to say you have godly sprite editing talent I will test tonight :). btw do you use hoshi's rips they tend to have all the frames as ploaj's srpite rips tend to be missing a few.
#4  March 18, 2016, 04:14:05 am
    • USA

awsome work man :)
#5  March 18, 2016, 04:21:38 am
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com

on this part of the spirit bomb you can see the stage also he stays in the end pose too long after the super ends have him be done it's kind of awkward

lui

#6  March 18, 2016, 04:24:14 am
    • USA
Will test soon,  hopefully you improved on his hitboxes from freeza

EDIT: Okay, I'm liking him alot so far, you really did improve on hitboxes compared to freeza's so that's a plus.
there are some stuff that i feel are just iffy but i'll get to that a bit later.

I have to say you have godly sprite editing talent I will test tonight :). btw do you use hoshi's rips they tend to have all the frames as ploaj's srpite rips tend to be missing a few.

i think he more than makes up for it with the fact that this goku is actually fully 6-buttons and doesn't re-use anims like us lol
Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:56:05 am by walruslui
#7  March 18, 2016, 05:26:38 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
-HP into itself is an infinite.

-He can whiff a throw from anywhere rather than being up-close.

-Dancing Kicks (HK version) is a launcher, but yet he doesn't have a superjump follow-up for it.

-On the "start-up" and "landing" frames of instant Transmission, he's missing a hitbox:

-Iron Fist gives back power.

-On a few occasions, the Super-bg derped during his lvl 3.

And during the Spirit Bomb sequence, but I forgot to take a screen of it.

-Forgot to mention, he's also missing a hitbox on the startup of his Lvl 3.
#8  March 18, 2016, 02:13:10 pm
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
  • TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
    • biggreenmugen.weebly.com/
Wow. Quite a step up from Freeza. I'm liking this.
#9  March 18, 2016, 10:56:20 pm
    • Brazil
YES!!!! You used my template! And maded very well! That's a awesome char man! I've tried and I liked! :D

Just for a feedback

You need to put a animation "690" and "691", it's the same as the animation 460. For more details, those animations is for finishing the air moves and ending the hyper bg helper without messing :)

thank you for the tips. I already repaired now it's all ok .

on this part of the spirit bomb you can see the stage also he stays in the end pose too long after the super ends have him be done it's kind of awkward

already repaired this error. Thank you for showing me . I hope you enjoyed the char

Will test soon,  hopefully you improved on his hitboxes from freeza

EDIT: Okay, I'm liking him alot so far, you really did improve on hitboxes compared to freeza's so that's a plus.
there are some stuff that i feel are just iffy but i'll get to that a bit later.

i think he more than makes up for it with the fact that this goku is actually fully 6-buttons and doesn't re-use anims like us lol

Hahaha thank you. I actually had more careful with it than with Freeza . Glad you like the results , I try to continue this quality in my chars future .

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Thanks for the comments , we are:

- throw command is repared, I moved only when you get close to the opponent and press the HP
- HP can even create an infinite combo, I changed and now this with slower recovery , making it impossible infinity
-the intention of the Dancing Kick Strong was the way, nothing to connect with air combo, it could leave the char slightly overpower haha
-all hitbox that lacked were placed
-Super BG LV3 is repared
- Iron Fist Repared

for friends who want the version corrected by the failures indicated by Zemelia , send me an email and I'll be sending the link to the update.
Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:29:37 pm by Orochi Gill

lui

#10  March 18, 2016, 11:12:53 pm
    • USA
just post the link in the original post on the top. use the modify button to edit it.

also, for future reference don't pose more than one time in a row, use the modify button.
#11  March 18, 2016, 11:31:52 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Please use the modify button instead of quintuple posting.
#12  March 19, 2016, 12:52:54 am
  • ?
    • Canada
    • m_di_g@hotmail.com
Light Dancing Kick -> LP -> MP -> Light Dancing Kick is a loop in the corner and can also work anywhere on the stage if used on certain characters. Also, super jumping and spamming the mid-air Kamehameha Blast can make Goku float in mid-air for a very long time, which isn't too big of a deal for characters who can jump as high as he can, but the floatiness and low start up and end lag can make the move very safe to use and fairly easy to spam with.

Aside from that and the previous bugs, it's a pretty solid character you've got there.
#13  March 19, 2016, 04:15:15 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Surely i did a demonstration video.

Nicely done bro, keep going! :)
#14  March 19, 2016, 04:42:58 am
    • Brazil
Surely i did a demonstration video.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhT8L0qUeBg[/youtube]

Nicely done bro, keep going! :)

Our guy I found very cool , thank you for the work to make a video , I'm very proud of that char that you have enjoyed hahaha you did a great job, congratulations
#15  March 19, 2016, 04:45:13 am
    • Brazil
Hello Guys, the link of character is already arranged with the new version . They may be the desire to download
#16  March 19, 2016, 04:54:13 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Our guy I found very cool , thank you for the work to make a video , I'm very proud of that char that you have enjoyed hahaha you did a great job, congratulations

Glad you enjoy the video bro. :)

lui

#17  March 20, 2016, 03:31:37 am
    • USA
do you plan on making anymore DBZ characters? im willing to lend a hand to help if you like
#18  March 21, 2016, 04:39:09 pm
    • Brazil
do you plan on making anymore DBZ characters? im willing to lend a hand to help if you like

yes , I will do many others and soon begin to make Piccolo . If you can help me , I would be very grateful. It has many codes do not know how to do.

lui

#19  March 22, 2016, 03:05:10 am
    • USA
alrighty just pm me if you ever need help
#20  March 22, 2016, 06:00:20 am
Awesome character, it is very good, i just want to know. if you can give permission to edit your character  for a personal mugen that im working in, its dragon ball.  i will add a umvc3 dante style teleport like. and a homing dash like budokai tenkaichi 3. i want that mechanic for all DBZ extreme butoden chars. sorry for my very bad english.  :lipsrsealed2: