YesNoOk

Staff Changes (Read 15306 times)

Started by Donald J. Trump, April 01, 2016, 04:11:45 pm
Staff Changes
#1  April 01, 2016, 04:11:45 pm
  • The Official Account of Donald J. Trump
  • Make America Great Again!
Our country is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, China in a rare character trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time.

When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their chars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a POTS style character in Tokyo? It doesn’t exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

When do we beat Mugen Imperio Latino at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically.

When Mugen Imperio Latino sends its releases, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending chars that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing bugs. They’re bringing misaligned sprites. They’re spriteswaps. And some, I assume, are good releases.

That being said people, let's make mugen great again. Let's start by bringing jobs back to America. We're formally starting by recovering all the outsourced mod jobs.
Re: Staff Changes
#2  April 01, 2016, 04:14:22 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
As the first person to lose his job thanks to Trump's nativist policies, let me say:

I'm Hispanic and I vote for Mr. Trump! Yes, Mr. Trump! We love you! We love you all the way to the White House!
#3  April 01, 2016, 04:16:23 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I guess it beats Hillary getting the presidency. If sanders cant have it, the lesser evil should be in charge! Go Trump
#4  April 01, 2016, 04:26:02 pm
As Trump is happy to be president and I'm happy to be a crabby person.
#5  April 01, 2016, 04:38:21 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Heaven stands with you.