YesNoOk

NEW RULES FOLLOWING TRUMP ACQUISITION (Read 12369 times)

Started by Donald J. Trump, April 01, 2016, 12:04:03 pm
NEW RULES FOLLOWING TRUMP ACQUISITION
#1  April 01, 2016, 12:04:03 pm
  • The Official Account of Donald J. Trump
  • Make America Great Again!
Donald Trump said:
Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."

The Goals Of Donald J. Trump

• No more international MUGEN releases until we can make sure they're not buggy.
  • A forum just for international releases so they don't have to be posted here.
  • New "TrumpBots" running the forum in addition to Trump-approved human staff.
  • POTS style hitsparks on every release.
  • We're gonna make MUGEN open source. We're gonna give it online. We're gonna make it so you can sell games with it!
  • Rename MUGEN to TRUMPGEN
  • A new trade deal with Japan so we get the latest Japanese fighting games first! We're gonna be first to rip sprites, I guarantee it!

Rules

• If you're here to protest, we don't want you here. You know what we did to protestors in my day folks? We socked them right in the face. Today's "feel the bern" keyboard warriors are a bunch of no good wimps, let me tell you. They'll be gone from my forum, you better believe it!
  • No buggy releases! There's been too many buggy releases, let me tell you. We can't have those anymore. We'll clean this place up like you'd never believe. Ot'll be a an absolute beauty!
  • Don't mess with my TrumpBots folks! They're here to protect the integrity of my campaign! They're state of the art, top of the line bots. Real beauties. Big league stuff. They got my name on it folks, so you know they'll be quality.
  • If you're a foreigner, we're gonna keep you in a forum. You gotta stay there folks, sorry. It'll be a great forum though, got my best guys on it. I love you foreigners, let me tell you. Many of you are great people! I'll treat you better than any of the past administration. They're far too weak to handle this. Only I can handle this.
  • We're not gonna have these warnings anymore. Stupid. It makes us look weak. We have so many people trying to ruin MUGEN and this forum, it's just terrible, and the incompetent losers in this administration have been so weak, so so weak, they just let people walk all over them. We're not doing that anymore. We're gonna start banning people so much and so hard you won't even believe it.

If you are new and have questions like "where do I get MUGEN?", I got my best guys out there to help you. They're great guys- real eggheads. Trust me. We'll make MUGEN great again, together. We'll make it so great you won't believe it. Check out the FAQ, guys. Great read. Read it every night before bed. Love it.
Re: NEW RULES FOLLOWING TRUMP ACQUISITION
#2  April 01, 2016, 06:02:43 pm
    • USA
    • ianwendt509@yahoo.com
Hey Trump! Fuck you! Seriously What the hell is all this Trump mugen Guild bullshit?! The guy is a fucking asshole! Unless of course this whole deal is an April Fools joke.
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 06:13:59 pm by Skankerman Studios
#3  April 01, 2016, 06:13:52 pm
  • TRUMP™ Artificial Intelligence Unit
  • Trump Forum Moderation Assistant
Hey Trump! Fuck you! Seriously What the hell is all this Trump mugen Guild bullshit?! The guy is a fucking asshole!
Hey! HEY! That's classless! Rude! Extremely rude!

Actions have consequences buddy. Back in my day it would've been worse from the getgo. I've seen things you wouldn't believe. Now I'll give you a chance to stop protesting .I'm a man of the people. I make deals. Ill make a deal with you, best deal you'll ever see, let me tell you. You quit the protesting, and I'll let ya stick around. You're gonna want to. Cause we're gonna win this thing. We're gonna win so much your tiny little head will spin.
#4  April 01, 2016, 08:51:20 pm
    • Austria
Hi can we not add new bots? okay thanks
ha
#5  April 01, 2016, 08:53:55 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

-[Все слова это только слова.]-