YesNoOk

mad gear gang proyect by david_bazbar (Read 7051 times)

Started by david_bazbar, April 03, 2016, 12:13:41 am
mad gear gang proyect by david_bazbar
#1  April 03, 2016, 12:13:41 am
searching programming, this is the proyect to final fight to mad gear gang

Re: mad gear gang proyect by david_bazbar
#2  April 03, 2016, 01:06:16 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
You have to show more than a single image to get people interested, same goes to call it a project in this section.
            Zorf Giudecca
#3  April 03, 2016, 03:49:40 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
I'm also pretty sure those sprites arent his...
#4  April 03, 2016, 03:57:58 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I guess Idea Engineering is the best place for this till actual work is shown.
#5  April 03, 2016, 05:16:38 pm
Claro, yo hice los sprites de joe,mike,lee, retsu y geki primeros y ustedes dudan de la veracidad de mis dibujos, yo no tengo nada que demostrar, nunca publiqué adelanto de mis sprts, ahora tampoco, si quieren ayudarme a terminar ese char perfecto, sino me voy a otro foro y aquí paso nada, no tengo porque aguantar maltrato....Que estupidez.
#6  April 03, 2016, 05:19:28 pm
#7  April 03, 2016, 07:12:48 pm
Claro, yo hice los sprites de joe,mike,lee, retsu y geki primeros y ustedes dudan de la veracidad de mis dibujos, yo no tengo nada que demostrar, nunca publiqué adelanto de mis sprts, ahora tampoco, si quieren ayudarme a terminar ese char perfecto, sino me voy a otro foro y aquí paso nada, no tengo porque aguantar maltrato....Que estupidez.
You should speak English.

Let's see if I can translate this correctly.
Of course, I made sprites for Joe, Mike, Retsu and Geki and you question the truth/source of my drawings. I don't have anything to demonstrate, I never published progress of my sprites and now either, if you want to help me finish this character, then perfect; if not I'll go to another forum and I won't post anything here; I don't know why I have to be mistreated... what a stupid thing.

You have quite the ego. Not everybody knows you, so they can question your works and you could just answer politely.
Also yeah, you made those sprites... but most of them are edits, like that Edi.E sprite which is an edit of one of Acey's Haggar sprites, or those Hugo edits.

You should post better screenshots, not a blurred...thing like that or a photo you took with a camera or your mobile phone.

To take a Mugen screenshot, while playing, press F12. Bam, here's your screenshot.
Do you want to show pictures? .png files at their full scale and not .jpeg files!
#8  April 03, 2016, 07:18:51 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
These sprites were converted by him, he has been showing me some advances while working in them.

He also did the sprites(cvs kinda) for Retsu, Geki, Lee, Mike and Joe which were used by, if I'm not wrong, Chuchoryu in the begining.

Maybe there's people who are pretty sure these sprites aren't his. but I know David is not a thief or even a liar, so I'm pretty sure the guy who just throw it is wrong as Hell.

EDIT: ALEJOMA has also coded some of these cvs conversions made by David. I'm pretty sure:
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/25974-retsu-by-alejoma/
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/25973-mike-by-alejoma/
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/25965-joe-duke-by-alejoma/
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/25966-geki-by-alejoma/ (maybe was Geki sprited by Zero de Armentis? I'm doubting now).
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 07:24:52 pm by FeLo_Llop
#9  April 03, 2016, 07:25:01 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Glad to see you're still editing sprites THIS IS GOOD!

I'm confused, in the past (If I remember well) I asked if you was OK for me to code Retsu.
You said, you have to update sprites first.
Then, I never had news.

I really hope your sprite will have a finality as characters.
To me most of your sprites are good quality (sometimes missing frames of animation to look better)

Also, are your sprites full sets for complete characters, or only made to make swaps of final fight "limited move list"?

You should post at least 1 sprite of each character (+ 1 animation if you can)
And say how much sprites/anims are availiable. (which ones are missing)

There are plenty of coder who like to code your stuffs, but please give us more information.
#10  April 05, 2016, 04:20:57 am
El gado — smart palette, colours from final figth 1 cvs and ff revenge

Axl and slash

Grandpa Andore, J, two p, G Oriver

I working to sprites to the char the mad gear,.

Esp:
Sólo hice sprites de los ya existentes, no hice ningún movimiento nuevo en Si, primero lanzare lo necesario para hacer un char potencia para luego si tiende acogida hace cada uno como char independiente, con más frames y todo.
Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 07:58:51 am by david_bazbar
#11  April 11, 2016, 09:29:32 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I like what you did about El gado.
The best sprite to me.
(What is the base?)

The others are descent, but they seems badly animated.
If you go for new sprite style like that, you'll need more sprites frames than the original FF game.

For Andore familly, you could use Ilusionista's Andore edit as a base to save time.
PLEASE, ASK HIM BEFORE. He certainly be OK.

I like the fact you given new moves to characters like G. Oribier.

Keep it up!
#12  April 15, 2016, 06:15:07 pm
two p and J based in duck king :)

el gado  - holly woosd, based in basketball lucky glauber

Axl and Slash based in maxima kof

I only sprites existed a gang char and only those that already existed , since donot prograsmar only made ​​for loque I'm good, if someone offers to schedule a remarkable char of the whole gang 'll do more sprites of each and every one ; at the moment I have only what is necessary , my intention is to make all the characters forgot CAPCOM