YesNoOk

Cereal Killers! ((LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED 2-D Game DESIGNERS FOR FIGHTING GAME)) (Read 3773 times)

Started by mythallica, April 08, 2016, 06:03:57 am
Cereal Killers! ((LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED 2-D Game DESIGNERS FOR FIGHTING GAME))
#1  April 08, 2016, 06:03:57 am
    • USA
Greetings! My name is Mikhail Sebastian and I am currently doing a series of illustrations based on a 2-D Fighting game concept I'm working on titled Cereal Killers. I'm currently looking for some experienced game designers who could assist me with making this a reality. You WILL be paid for your time. At the moment. I would like to make it available for platforms like Steam and perhaps the App store if possible. Shoot me a message or email if your interested!
SYNOPSIS: Your favorite cereal mascots (or a legal parodied version of them) square off in the Battle Bowl to claim the ultimate prize! Cereal Killers (in concept) is an old school 2-D sprite based fighting game.

Re: Cereal Killers! ((LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED 2-D Game DESIGNERS FOR FIGHTING GAME))
#2  April 08, 2016, 06:18:54 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
cool concepts bro! good that you join mugen! i have you facebook! defiantly spread your talent bro
Re: Cereal Killers! ((LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED 2-D Game DESIGNERS FOR FIGHTING GAME))
#3  April 08, 2016, 06:23:12 am
  • Born From the 93's
    • Puerto Rico
    • http://mrpr1993.deviantart.com/
Hm. Interesting... say, when did you plan this?
CURRENT PROJECTS:
-Characters: Vera Trappz (OC)
-Stages: Springfield Town Square (Update)

IDEAS I HAVE:
-Characters: Mona-Lisa (OC), Danny Phantom, Betty Boop, Kim Possible, Aladdin, Oggy, NEW! Cartoon Guy
-Stages: Toon World (Cartoon Guy), End Of The World
#4  April 08, 2016, 07:11:31 am
  • The Man Without The Plan
    • USA
This looks awesome as hell!
#5  April 08, 2016, 07:24:09 am
    • USA
Hm. Interesting... say, when did you plan this?

I actually just started it maybe a week ago. I imagine it in the style of blaze blue as far as execution. I'm fully capable of creating the images and art. I just need the coders.
#6  April 08, 2016, 07:33:35 am
    • USA
Why are you looking for a mugen coder for this? You can't port mugen stuff to mobile nor can you release a mugen game on steam.
#7  April 08, 2016, 08:05:17 am
    • USA
Why are you looking for a mugen coder for this? You can't port mugen stuff to mobile nor can you release a mugen game on steam.

I'm not necessarily looking for a mugen coder. Since Mugen fits the style of gameplay I'm looking for I figured it wouldn't hurt to search the forums to see if there were any game designers here who could help.

#8  April 08, 2016, 06:13:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
you probably need to show a concept fight screen (with "sprites"), since that's the most unique/hardest part of the project.
#9  April 08, 2016, 06:50:37 pm
    • USA
you probably need to show a concept fight screen (with "sprites"), since that's the most unique/hardest part of the project.

In my greatest dreams it would look something like this. I plan to draw up my own proof but until then this is the best example.
#10  April 08, 2016, 06:55:59 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Don't get into trouble with Green Jelly ;)
#11  April 08, 2016, 08:52:47 pm
    • USA