YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 792727 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#621  April 16, 2016, 05:24:38 pm
    • Brazil
Hey guys, I just want to say thanks!

Amazing work Rei, thanks for this beautiful piece of art!!
#622  April 23, 2016, 04:01:39 am
    • USA
Ayeeee thank you as well as all the original authors... Expansion at some point...
#623  April 23, 2016, 04:06:16 am
  • Raging Fist
LOOK WHO CAME BACK!!
Welcome back Shinrei!! You missed out on ALOT Of great things bud. Freett Closed down so a majority of the links were updated to BLACKLISTED WEBSITE, Me getting a brand new PC, ADD004 UPDATED with new effects and a palette based groove system for single fighters(each groove is unique) + two new stage variants, and alot of cool new stuff around here : )
#624  April 23, 2016, 06:31:05 am
    • USA
LOOK WHO CAME BACK!!
Welcome back Shinrei!! You missed out on ALOT Of great things bud. Freett Closed down so a majority of the links were updated to BLACKLISTED WEBSITE, Me getting a brand new PC, ADD004 UPDATED with new effects and a palette based groove system for single fighters(each groove is unique) + two new stage variants, and alot of cool new stuff around here : )

Is that right? I'll have to check it out at some point. I have a lot of ideas I myself want to try out once I get back. We shall see.. Huehuehue

#625  April 23, 2016, 06:48:21 am
  • Raging Fist
well, I do wanna try and see about making a char or two in tatsu's style, maybe with a twist, but I'm not sure how to make it in such a way where if you press a certain palette the character can be different, if you know what I mean?
#626  April 23, 2016, 02:50:33 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Did you work on Zero while you were gone?
#627  April 25, 2016, 08:10:05 pm
  • Kikou Shou
Glad to see you back Rei.

Is there anything that we can help you accomplish that is time consuming but could easily expedite with the help of extra hands?  I really want to see this game completed as it is one of the only ones of its caliber out there. 
#628  April 25, 2016, 08:18:23 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
wb rei
I need more PSN friends
#629  April 28, 2016, 03:39:01 am
    • USA
I have not touched my laptop since Feb. so nah nothing mugen related, hell I haven't even had a chance to play sfv yet and just barely started using my phone again. Aye btw. I just peeped some videos today you guys have made over the course of time, those help more than anything really. Awe man I hope you guys have been practicing LOL! I haven't played in a few months, but I'm always raring to to go. Pretty sure Ikemen has a newer build by now etc. You are free to do whatever you want. Things like palettes and dialogues help as well.
#630  April 28, 2016, 05:48:29 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Wait... so you've just quitted internet for 2 months straight?! please, teach me.
Lasagna
#631  April 28, 2016, 06:20:56 am
  • Raging Fist
^ Thats easy. Its called vacation or RL LOOL.
Btw, Making a new stage that might have an interest to you. Just need to work out a few animations to edit...mostly separation..
#632  April 28, 2016, 12:04:25 pm
    • USA
Cool cool Also..
High res effects so I can do more characters.
Still waiting on those sf4 palettes especially chunli and if someone could help me with hi res-ing her mvc kikosho hyper that would be legit!!! Then on to Guile. Oh shit! I almost forgot! If someone could Hi-res Ken's MVC shinryuken! Oh and Sol's Dragon install. You know the silhouette with the actual transformation shadow and flames? If you download the psx Sol it's an easy find, hi-res would help me with the transition not to mention how cool it'd be. Weird without it. Damn he needs some pals as well.
#633  May 03, 2016, 03:26:36 am
    • Brazil
Hey Rei,
Can I report some bugs here or there is a specific thread?

(For now I will write here but if there is a specific thread, I will "move" my post.)

While playing this weekend I came across two bugs for at least 2 times each in one hour and half of gameplay:

-Mai Shiranui might go out of the screen while performing the Musasabi no Mai (air) and vanish, leaving the opponent alone until the time runs out.
-In big stages, while too far from the opponent, you can throw a projectile and the char will perform the animation but the projectile won't appear. (This happened with Ken and Akuma).
#634  May 03, 2016, 03:45:43 am
  • Raging Fist
Cool cool Also..
Still waiting on those sf4 palettes especially chunli and if someone could help me with hi res-ing her mvc kikosho hyper that would be legit!!! Then on to Guile. Oh shit! I almost forgot! If someone could Hi-res Ken's MVC shinryuken! Oh and Sol's Dragon install. You know the silhouette with the actual transformation shadow and flames? If you download the psx Sol it's an easy find, hi-res would help me with the transition not to mention how cool it'd be. Weird without it. Damn he needs some pals as well.
how about updating Guile with some tactics from SFV? crouch walking and his other attacks would be nice, like his Sonic Blade V-Skill for his EX attack( or have a setup where one projectile can connect with another for more damage), and that MARVELOUS 1-2-3 Sonic Boom barrage V-trigger! Hell I'd liked using Somersault Flash from his SVC Chaos side too XD. Hell, there's alot of cool stuff we can do with from SFV...Though I wonder what happened to that SFV Ken wip..
#635  May 03, 2016, 04:06:16 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Hey Rei,
Can I report some bugs here or there is a specific thread?

(For now I will write here but if there is a specific thread, I will "move" my post.)

While playing this weekend I came across two bugs for at least 2 times each in one hour and half of gameplay:

-Mai Shiranui might go out of the screen while performing the Musasabi no Mai (air) and vanish, leaving the opponent alone until the time runs out.
-In big stages, while too far from the opponent, you can throw a projectile and the char will perform the animation but the projectile won't appear. (This happened with Ken and Akuma).

Those are the least of your worries... There's plenty more things that is needed to be adjusted in this game... Which reminds me...
#636  May 04, 2016, 12:24:29 am
    • Brazil

About this specific bug that I said before, maybe the solution lies on this Mr. Ansatsuken's post:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-1-1-tutorial-beams-and-projectiles-173545.0.html

He even states exactly what happened during my gameplay:
About the projectiles, though, (without this method) they won't even appear if the character isn't close enough.
Like, he'd yell HADOUKEN!!! and nothing would happen at all.
Heh
#637  May 10, 2016, 08:20:06 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
Cool cool Also..

I could turn all those effects into high-res m8
(Though, I'll have to start studying now, unfortunately...)
(Just PM me the chars who have those sprites and, if I have enough time, I'll make them HD).
(If I get to touch the PC anytime soon, of course...)
Good luck on that I guess :D
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 08:23:42 am by Mr. Ansatsuken
Re: Heh
#638  May 10, 2016, 08:29:29 am
  • Raging Fist
Cool cool Also..

I could turn all those effects into high-res m8
(Though, I'll have to start studying now, unfortunately...)
(Just PM me the chars who have those sprites and, if I have enough time, I'll make them HD).
(If I get to touch the PC anytime soon, of course...)
Good luck on that I guess :D
perhaps you can teach him how you did that transparent style of what you did for gouki and others (You know that Negative overlay beneath positive) for a more solid approach? atm I tried doing that but I just can't fully grasp it yet...Then again I'm more of a stage and pal guy.
#639  May 11, 2016, 01:31:46 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
I originally wanted to make a super, long detailed video about this game, but since I've been super busy (and well, I think the "issues" we had (if you can even call them that) are kinda over with... I hope), so I might as well just put some plain feedback in text. Just to note, it's been forever since I touched this game, but I spent a decent amount of time messing around and I found some... issues...

(Not all, but enough for ya I guess) (Please check the spoiler for feedback... Thank you...)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Kinda makes me wonder sometimes those times where you would "test" the game and this happens...
Not like Revival is any more balanced, but at least everyone had something crazy to counter each other and has somewhat of a competitive enough scene to keep going (Which reminds me...)
Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 01:36:53 am by TheFclass97
#640  May 11, 2016, 12:26:15 pm
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Hey Shin Rei, I wanted to know how you fixed Batsu and other Infinite characters to not Short jump when I input the dash command?
http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!