Capcom X Snk  (Read 792706 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#641  May 11, 2016, 12:57:47 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Hey Shin Rei, I wanted to know how you fixed Batsu and other Infinite characters to not Short jump when I input the dash command?

It's an IKEMEN thing that affects the Statedef 100 on his chars (for some weird reason).. He simply adjusted it and made it the code more universal for run/dashes so they can't short hop. I did the same thing for my project.
#642  May 11, 2016, 02:28:07 pm
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Hey Shin Rei, I wanted to know how you fixed Batsu and other Infinite characters to not Short jump when I input the dash command?

It's an IKEMEN thing that affects the Statedef 100 on his chars (for some weird reason).. He simply adjusted it and made it the code more universal for run/dashes so they can't short hop. I did the same thing for my project.

How would I go about doing that?

http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!
#643  May 12, 2016, 02:01:52 am
    • Puerto Rico

There are a couple of ways, but the easiest imo is to simply swap it with another persons run/dash statedef. I would have to look at the files again (i'm not with my files atm).
#644  May 12, 2016, 02:09:28 am
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com

There are a couple of ways, but the easiest imo is to simply swap it with another persons run/dash statedef. I would have to look at the files again (i'm not with my files atm).

I just literally finished doing that lol. Thanks though for the advice though. I wanted to know if anyone wants to play some games? I want to test the online out with other people.

#645  May 13, 2016, 03:58:27 am
    • USA
Geez Lewis.  Hey guy.. When did you become my rival eh? Lol Firstly.. Read the bio for the game page it explains most of this. Then go back and read the respective pages of discussion about things like the main system "when completed" and the rushing and sharing incomplete blah things of that nature. Also the part about credits, not that I give a damn, but you don't see me taking credit for everything do you? )Aka read the description where it says something like all original authors blah blah?) As for the zoom "issue"? It's not one. I haven't had time to go and fix every lil thing as I had intended, mind you "Alpha". The individual character issues are kinda obvious and are more than not likely issues they made pre edit and I hadnt had "time" to fix everything, but before I fix another creators work, I settle my own, which was never said to be "complete". I mean it even says it's incomplete doesn't it? It does say Alpha right? 3V3 was always beta no? I've mentioned it quite a bit in these earlier pages(do better research). The intros as well right? I mentioned were incomplete, it's not an error, nor bug. I'm pretty sure all of these things were addressed to an extent. I'll eventually get things the way I want them. From the said 10% to the next 30% and so forth yada, yada. More importantly than anything... People are having a blast & getting into playing mugen so mission accomplished. Btw the YouTube comments make my day & I'm getting closer and closer to the 1mill. Thanks you all. Hopefully I'll have time to spice things up yet again.

Mr.A I'll get back to you about the effects. That would be super legit.
#646  May 14, 2016, 01:18:39 am
    • Puerto Rico
Geez Lewis.  Hey guy.. When did you become my rival eh? Lol Firstly.. Read the bio for the game page it explains most of this. Then go back and read the respective pages of discussion about things like the main system "when completed" and the rushing and sharing incomplete blah things of that nature. Also the part about credits, not that I give a damn, but you don't see me taking credit for everything do you? )Aka read the description where it says something like all original authors blah blah?) As for the zoom "issue"? It's not one. I haven't had time to go and fix every lil thing as I had intended, mind you "Alpha". The individual character issues are kinda obvious and are more than not likely issues they made pre edit and I hadnt had "time" to fix everything, but before I fix another creators work, I settle my own, which was never said to be "complete". I mean it even says it's incomplete doesn't it? It does say Alpha right? 3V3 was always beta no? I've mentioned it quite a bit in these earlier pages(do better research). The intros as well right? I mentioned were incomplete, it's not an error, nor bug. I'm pretty sure all of these things were addressed to an extent. I'll eventually get things the way I want them. From the said 10% to the next 30% and so forth yada, yada. More importantly than anything... People are having a blast & getting into playing mugen so mission accomplished. Btw the YouTube comments make my day & I'm getting closer and closer to the 1mill. Thanks you all. Hopefully I'll have time to spice things up yet again.

Mr.A I'll get back to you about the effects. That would be super legit.

I knew you were gonna use those excuses...

Why so fussy? I just sent you honest and above all, decent feedback. Why so overly defensive about it? Now, the whole "rushing" thing is bs. You had no reason to rush, and you mostly took your time on making/editing things that doesn't even get released (nor probably will never BE released, unless proven otherwise). I get that it's alpha, but I'ma be honest; it doesn't feel like one. Alpha's are bare bones, this isn't bare bones.

Some of these issues were even listed before the release (like Alex's Cr.MK, the roster table being broken which I even explained to you how to fix). These could have been easily avoided and fixed before release, but idk what happened there... Seriously, don't try to use of the excuse of "it SAYS incomplete, duh!", cause that shit doesn't fly like that when it comes to  hitdefs like this...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

About the intros, how many videos have i seen of yours which had plenty of intros? or the people helping you out with them? Well, turns out some of those characters aren't even released yet, again, proving my point on you working on things that aren't even close to completion, and getting your priorities all botched. Still though, you shouldn't have intros like this:

The 3v3 being beta? That doesn't even count as an excuse. You simply didn't make it accessible online. Why? Cause you stole my online tag code without even knowing how to use it. Forget about it being beta, you just don't know how it works. I can prove this, cause your old version used my code which had my "accidental signature" on it. I say accidental, cause i added it to it, thinking it would work making tag work online (my early test code I simply forgot to remove) . It's no longer needed, but it's in your code... Why? You just take stuff without even knowing how it works (like my old. shitty netcode patch from the past, which was also in your older projects btw).

And this then leads me to the credits thing... Don't try to be the good guy and say all credit goes to the original creators bs. You do that now, but I'm pretty sure you were pissy about it in the past. not to mention, when I was on one of your streams, and I was asking about the tag code, not only were you being overly defensive and bitchy, you also banned me from the chat... Why? idk (also, I'm still banned cause idk you hate me or something?).

Making time to fix characters? Then wtf were all those vids and streams of your "wip"? It's not like you were doing EVERYTHING on your own. You obviously had help and people offering assistance to you. Hell, some of the chars you added in were straight slapped on with no regards to how they play (Like: Dudley, Q, Ryu (wait, why couldn't you just use POTS's original Ryu?).

I told you about the zoom and the problems that would occur, and you didn't listen. Now, some of the players that i have played with all do agree on how much the zoom sucks super hard (not the "zoom" effect in general, but your poor use of it). It's fucking game breaking!

I just honestly hope that you do take this feedback and use it if you ever update this game. Otherwise, you're just gonna ignore it and there will be yet another "I told you so" moment...

Also;

Hey guy..

It's Fclass... Not "guy"...

Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:32:31 am by TheFclass97
#647  May 14, 2016, 04:29:42 am
    • USA
Alright you are obviously still salty as ever. This isn't contributing to anything. It's just going to go back and forth and as much I want to correct you I don't have to explain anything to you. You are so desperate for attention and crave recognition for that simple mugen compilation you threw together. So much time was put into this regardless of any of the shortcuts taken and you know what? Why does my preference of what I choose to do have anything to do with anyone else? I'm free to do whatever I choose I don't abide by anyone's rules. If I choose to do things a certain way or not take feedback it's on me. I just really don't acknowledge you at all, from the beginning. You really only have your opinion to go off which countless times I've told you I don't care about. I'm not interested in anything you say positive or not I prefer you just dislike it from afar. I know full well of everything I've left unfinished, but again why does it concern you? Now, simply stop posting here so I can stop bitching at you for hating on a hobby of mine that no one else's seems to care about except you. As long as people are enjoying this I well continue to improve and try my best to make things the way I want them. I'm going to start deleting all this extra shit really takes away from my original premise.
#648  May 14, 2016, 05:04:27 am
    • Puerto Rico
Alright you are obviously still salty as ever. This isn't contributing to anything. It's just going to go back and forth and as much I want to correct you I don't have to explain anything to you. You are so desperate for attention and crave recognition for that simple mugen compilation you threw together. So much time was put into this regardless of any of the shortcuts taken and you know what? Why does my preference of what I choose to do have anything to do with anyone else? I'm free to do whatever I choose I don't abide by anyone's rules. If I choose to do things a certain way or not take feedback it's on me. I just really don't acknowledge you at all, from the beginning. You really only have your opinion to go off which countless times I've told you I don't care about. I'm not interested in anything you say positive or not I prefer you just dislike it from afar. I know full well of everything I've left unfinished, but again why does it concern you? Now, simply stop posting here so I can stop bitching at you for hating on a hobby of mine that no one else's seems to care about except you. As long as people are enjoying this I well continue to improve and try my best to make things the way I want them. I'm going to start deleting all this extra shit really takes away from my original premise.

Lol, are you serious?
#649  May 14, 2016, 05:24:20 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#650  May 14, 2016, 10:47:48 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
Lol, are you serious?
Yeah he certainly is.
What the actual fuck FClass.
Can you just...
Why are you so mad?
Like, really. It's not relevant wether you realise it or not, but you do sound like an extremely angry fuccboi.
A really, really angry one (and that's still an understatement).
Like, are you that desperate for atention or something?
You can go to Tumblr or buy some attention pills whenever you want y'know.
I don't have anything against anyone here.
Oh wait, I do somewhat. Against those who're this negative.
Again, it's not relevant wether you realise it or not, or if your intentions aren't really bad.
You're not helping.
It would be nice if you stopped for a momment and asked yourself the reason for your negativity.
Not only you're acting like you paid for this game, which is only Rei (and everyone who's contributed)'s unpaid hard work, but again, you're not helping.

Not trying to be offensive but it is people like you who make others quit (intentional or not).
Go drink some water, calm the fuck down, then come back only if you have anything constructive to say that's worth both typing and reading.
Thanks and have a nice day! ^^
#651  May 14, 2016, 04:26:53 pm
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Does anyone have some groups I can join to get some games in? Been wanting to play for a while.

#652  May 14, 2016, 11:13:16 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Lol, are you serious?
Yeah he certainly is.
What the actual fuck FClass.
Can you just...
Why are you so mad?
Like, really. It's not relevant wether you realise it or not, but you do sound like an extremely angry fuccboi.
A really, really angry one (and that's still an understatement).
Like, are you that desperate for atention or something?
You can go to Tumblr or buy some attention pills whenever you want y'know.
I don't have anything against anyone here.
Oh wait, I do somewhat. Against those who're this negative.
Again, it's not relevant wether you realise it or not, or if your intentions aren't really bad.
You're not helping.
It would be nice if you stopped for a momment and asked yourself the reason for your negativity.
Not only you're acting like you paid for this game, which is only Rei (and everyone who's contributed)'s unpaid hard work, but again, you're not helping.

Not trying to be offensive but it is people like you who make others quit (intentional or not).
Go drink some water, calm the fuck down, then come back only if you have anything constructive to say that's worth both typing and reading.
Thanks and have a nice day! ^^

So basically, feedback and justified reasons of said feedback isn't constructive, and is only for attention seeking? Ok.

Also, for zer0degree:

Does anyone have some groups I can join to get some games in? Been wanting to play for a while.

There is an evolve group for this game, and you can just simply add them  to get invited to it or something.

#653  May 14, 2016, 11:24:19 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 11:28:27 pm by Infinite Intel.
#654  May 15, 2016, 12:08:52 am
    • USA
I'll get around to it for ya. The Facebook page has the latest link. People complained about the big file size? So I gave them access to the folder instead thinking it would make a difference. I'll see how much I can compress it. It's mainly the music, but I'll get around to finishing organization of that as well.

lui

#655  May 15, 2016, 12:43:25 am
    • USA

as far as i can see you saying shit like this isn't helping either and only makes yourself look just as bad as those claims you're making about fclass.

he made good points and did not sound like a "troll" at all. game breaking stuff is game breaking stuff, he has a right to post his stuff about it, it doesn't mean it's gonna be all positive, any feedback is feedback whether you like it or not.

telling him to go fuck off and shut up doesn't contribute at all if you're gonna talk about contributing, stop being over-sensitive about someone else's feedback.

as far as i can see, you're the only one who is "mad".

wtf, yes it is offensive to claim that fclass's feedback is soooo terrible that it makes people quit, i've literally never seen a decent creator quit over something as ridiculous as feedback, the only type of creators that quit over some negative feedback are people who can't handle feedback and are oversensitive :/
Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 12:50:06 am by walruslui
#656  May 15, 2016, 01:34:06 am
    • USA
You guys made your point already.. Go somewhere else with it. You can be right or win or whatever helps you sleep at night I'm all about business and this ain't about it so shoo. You can tell when someone is getting personal which is what I was referring to. This is an ongoing thing with this guy, he has been doing this since the beginning and anyone who views my channel knows this. Constantly telling me what I "have" to do or "I don't like it" "that's not what I would do" and or comparisons between our projects. It's irrelevant really and ain't no body got time for dat. Just trying to have fun with friends and share the experience nothing more nothing less.
#657  May 15, 2016, 01:40:57 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
Low-Tier CvS Universe Confirmed for next release!
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#658  May 15, 2016, 01:41:57 am
    • USA
Also I wanna see if you moderators could delete all of the pages pertaining to this game on this forum so it won't show up on google, including this one of course.
#659  May 15, 2016, 01:48:11 am
    • Puerto Rico
No.

lui

#660  May 15, 2016, 02:00:44 am
    • USA
You guys made your point already.. Go somewhere else with it.

im calling specifically mr.a out for his rageposting against fclass, im not involved with whatver you and fclass have going on with eachother and my post was not directed towards you.