YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Colisseum (Final Version) 05/06/2016 (Read 82858 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, September 19, 2015, 08:04:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Blazblue Calamity Trigger Updates 26/02/2016
#41  May 29, 2016, 12:46:01 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Yeah, it solved the issue! Thank you!!
So now, I'll put some big portraits on the game. See you later!!
I'll post if I have any other issue or something.
I can't wait to play with your new version!!! ;)

EDIT:
Some feedback:
- The "You Win" sound sounds like the "You" part was cut. Or maybe it is just me?
- For the portraits, I now have this issue:

I tried to put the portraits first in character, last, and same in system.def, nothing change it. Maybe it's something about a config line.
EDIT 2: Fixed if I add layerno=1 line 2059 and 2065.
- I have this too:

Maybe it's again a bad config file?
- Major slowdown in the very first part on the versus animation (when it comes to black-white light).

I think everything is said. It is a great work, and I'll have a lot of fun doing portraits for this beast!!
Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:44:42 pm by Hephaistos31
#42  May 29, 2016, 03:04:21 pm
  • After I win,You wanna get pizza?
  • I'm always ready for an adventure.
    • Argentina
This is awesome
#43  May 29, 2016, 07:26:29 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
This is awesome

Thank you, I continue with it and I have more to show us!

Hephaistos31 you have the right, I need to create the you win sound with two diffent sounds. I think I use virtualdj to create the entire sound. About the powerbar, very strange... I play now and works fine. And yes, the versus screen have some slowdown sometimes. To create this versus screen I use to much animations but it´s my favourite and most difficult to do part. And now more advances with the screenpack. First I add small portraits to second player for solo modes... I have problems with the training stage!!!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Team Versus screen remade it:

And Winner screen:

Well only thing left to give priority at stagefont. I need to add layerno = 1 to this part, it´s possible? Thank you very much!
;Stage select
stage.pos = 0,155           
stage.active.font = 2,0,1
stage.active2.font = 2,0,1   ;Second font color for blinking
stage.done.font = 2,0,1
Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 07:30:42 pm by GaziraAgain
#44  May 29, 2016, 09:12:02 pm
    • Zimbabwe
all those stuff looks really great!!!
About the font, I've seen that you have 2 fonts available: One red, and one yellow (team versus screen).
Right now when I create a big portrait, the name is displayed in the yellow font. Can I put it in Red, Maybe?
Or disable the automatic yellow font and name it with the portrait template?

#45  May 30, 2016, 08:16:22 pm
all those stuff looks really great!!!
About the font, I've seen that you have 2 fonts available: One red, and one yellow (team versus screen).
Right now when I create a big portrait, the name is displayed in the yellow font. Can I put it in Red, Maybe?
Or disable the automatic yellow font and name it with the portrait template?

Sorry for the late response. You are seeing 2 fonts, yellow are from original version and it´s defined in the system and the red are custum fonts created for the 126 slot and from the new one and included in the portraits of chars.
And here new design of the stage selector, I love mugen for things like this! I hope you like it too, it´s taken from Chrono Phantasma´s game and mixed with some from Calamity Trigger. See you soon!

#46  May 30, 2016, 09:02:28 pm
    • Zimbabwe
another day, another great progress!
I'll tell you, the only nitpick I've forgotten was about the size of the custom stage preview. And now it's just epic.

You're really doing an incredible work, and you deserve support!
I'll just wait for your new version, I think. Or should I mess with the config the disable the yellow name? Because the red one is way better.
#47  June 01, 2016, 07:04:37 pm
    • Zimbabwe

So I disabled the Yellow font, and Put the name on the portrait; Of course now the red name is "hidden" by some white draws of the SP.
Please, can you tell me how to use the Red font by default, GaziraAgain? :)
#48  June 01, 2016, 08:06:00 pm
So I disabled the Yellow font, and Put the name on the portrait; Of course now the red name is "hidden" by some white draws of the SP.
Please, can you tell me how to use the Red font by default, GaziraAgain? :)

Red fonts are in the new portraits but you can´t work it via system.def. You need to create the fonts and the images of character to create the entire portrait for the screenpack.
#49  June 01, 2016, 08:29:00 pm
    • Zimbabwe
If I understand well, I have to create a sprite of the name with the TemplateFonts.psd, and save it on the character?
If yes, what are group and index for this red font?
If no, I didn't understood anything and I suck! :D
#50  June 01, 2016, 11:35:44 pm
#51  June 02, 2016, 05:19:44 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Yes, I've done it. The result is a picture with the red name on it.
But ingame, it does not looks good as in your pictures, because the name is covered by semi-transparent draws of the screenpack. Check the last picture I posted.
Tell me what you think, man. :)
#52  June 03, 2016, 11:50:41 pm
Yes, I've done it. The result is a picture with the red name on it.
But ingame, it does not looks good as in your pictures, because the name is covered by semi-transparent draws of the screenpack. Check the last picture I posted.
Tell me what you think, man. :)

You need to wait to the next update for this, the font it´s the same but in the first version I put a layerno=1 sprite with trans=add, this is the reason of this look, but I like it too much the second, if I can give the effect in the portrait but no in the font but it´s not possible in mugen. But I have good updates for options and winner screen.

See you... very soon!
#53  June 04, 2016, 09:54:38 am
    • Zimbabwe
Thanks for your answer. I'll wait your new version, then! ^^
This menu option looks a little bit too dark, but as I never go in options it's alright. xD
Win screen kick asses! You solved your issue with sentences?
#54  June 04, 2016, 11:36:06 pm
Thanks for your answer. I'll wait your new version, then! ^^
This menu option looks a little bit too dark, but as I never go in options it's alright. xD
Win screen kick asses! You solved your issue with sentences?

Thank you very much! And about the options menu I add more actions to give more luminosity. You have the right, thanks! Better now?

Well I hope tomorrow I can upload the screenpack for all, see you soon!
#55  June 04, 2016, 11:57:34 pm
    • Zimbabwe
If you add more actions, then I'll need to see the animated version. because for me it looks the same at the middle part. But don't worry, we will check it with all the animations! :)
I can't wait to get the new version tomorrow! Hype Hype!! :D
#56  June 05, 2016, 12:56:22 pm
Hello to everyone. Here I´m with the final version...(I promise this time) of the screenpack Blazblue Battle Colisseum. As previous versions this screenpack collected parts of the first 3 games of the saga. But this version has many new features compared with the previous like new animations, lot´s of changes in menus, etc. But the better it´s that I add the ability to choose different games for both player1 and player2. Each player has 6 different characters by category, that may be the same as different, one time you must open the select.def will understand. You can work with 21 different games and can ampliate or reduce it easy. I leave you with new images of screenpack, waiting your impresions and I hope you like it!

And the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/681l65n3s889lp0/BlazblueBattleColisseum%28FinalVersion%29.7z

NOTES
-With the archive there are all the templates that you need to create all the portraits.
-To add characters you need to copy in 2 sections of the select.def, I include a full version where you can see it.
-To add small portraits I upload all faces separately with .psd files and you can change it very easy and then copy the new file in the system.sff
-To add game selection I use a char of kfm to use his 9000,1 group. I add a order=0 for you can play arcade modes, but I think not survival. To add new games just create a new .def with the new game for example soulcalibur.def and add the image that you create with the templates in a new .sff with the same name. Change it in the .def file and you have it!
-Other things... just ask it, no problem.
-See you!
#57  June 05, 2016, 01:05:32 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Downloading.
It's perfect, I'll have more free time for the next 2 months! :p
I'll try this brand new version!! Thank you to work fast, GaziraAgain!! :)
I'll let you know if I have trouble! Cross your fingers it's not the case! :D
Re: Blazblue Battle Colisseum (Final Version) 05/06/2016
#58  June 05, 2016, 01:35:48 pm
Thank you Hephaistos31 I hope you can run it well. For a better work of the screenpack please use the 4gb_patch. Then I upload a new video with the menus and others in action, now I go to swim with my dogs, it´s hoooot!!! Byyyyye.
#59  June 05, 2016, 06:29:29 pm
Here 2 videos, first with the menus, modes and character and stage select and second with versus screen, lifebars and winner screen:

And all the small portraits used with the screenpack (120) now if you wanna change it´s most easy, all the are .psd files only replace and save with your new fighter, here the link.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tknqnaaprnxx2l5/Small+Portraits.7z
#60  June 05, 2016, 07:56:39 pm
    • Zimbabwe
ah ah ah the cursor picture is just sick! :D :D