YesNoOk

Injustice 2 (Gets revealed next week) (Read 50247 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, May 31, 2016, 11:51:28 am
Share this topic:
Re: Injustice 2 (Gets revealed next week)
#61  June 08, 2016, 09:38:58 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Glad to see they managed to make the already terrible Injustice designs even more overly-designed and awful. :-\
#62  June 08, 2016, 09:45:02 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#63  June 08, 2016, 09:46:12 pm
    • USA
#64  June 08, 2016, 09:47:28 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
ENEMY STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDD
#65  June 08, 2016, 09:49:09 pm
#66  June 08, 2016, 09:49:36 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
@speed

Who was on earth prime and was  earth prime power girl. Eearth 2 powergirl and huntress are moved to earth prime and settle there under the names power girl and huntress, eventually she leaves everythign to tanya spears who becoems the black power girl.

I know no one read Teen Titans, but Prime Power Girl looks entirely different.

All of this convoluted nonsense to have a cleavy Supergirl.
thats literally the sucessor of the one I posted, didnt you read the origin book of the previous one leaving everything to her?
#67  June 08, 2016, 10:02:39 pm
    • USA
You guys are making this too complicated! In the nu52, Kara Zor-L/Karen Starr/the Supergirl of Earth-2 got stranded on Earth-Prime and took up the identity of Power Girl. She eventually was able to make it back to her home dimension, which prompted an Earth-Prime teenager named Tanya Roberts (who was rescued by Power Girl and gained superpowers in the process) to take over as the new Power Girl.

So both of them are technically the Power Girl of Earth-Prime! It's so simple and not confusing, isn't it?
#68  June 08, 2016, 10:14:22 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
You guys are making this too complicated! In the nu52, Kara Zor-L/Karen Starr/the Supergirl of Earth-2 got stranded on Earth-Prime and took up the identity of Power Girl. She eventually was able to make it back to her home dimension, which prompted an Earth-Prime teenager named Tanya Roberts (who was rescued by Power Girl and gained superpowers in the process) to take over as the new Power Girl.

So both of them are technically the Power Girl of Earth-Prime! It's so simple and not confusing, isn't it?

This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. I love me some comics and all but damn. That's why I stopped reading years ago.
#69  June 08, 2016, 10:17:47 pm
The Power Girl Iced posted was born on Earth-2 therefore she is Earth-2 Powergirl.

The Power Girl I posted was born on Prime therefore she is Prime Power Girl.

What's confuses people is calling them both Prime Power Girl when they originate from two separate universes.
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:26:46 pm by Japanese Jesus

lui

#70  June 08, 2016, 10:18:50 pm
    • USA
Fucking comic logic.
#71  June 08, 2016, 10:19:12 pm
    • Brazil
Well heopefully the presence of Atrocitus and Gorilla Grodd means less Killer fucking Frost.
Even less? I mean, she had so little relevance at all in Injustice.

Anyway, the roster so far seems good. Superman, Batman, Flash and Aquaman, of course, because, duuuh... and the newcomers Supergirl, Grodd and Atrocitus are not bad, I'm particularly happy in seeing Grodd making it to the game, I wanted him to be in the original. Also... I really dislike the armor changing thingy.
#72  June 08, 2016, 10:27:15 pm
    • USA
This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. I love me some comics and all but damn. That's why I stopped reading years ago.
Well hey, look on the bright side! At least it's not as complicated as the maddening, completely incoherent clusterfuck that is Hawkman and Hawkgirl's backstory(-ies)!
#73  June 08, 2016, 10:29:01 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
So it's gonna be a customizable fighter? Eh sounds pretty gimmicky... not really a fan of this, I'm not a fan of the gameplay of NRS games in general but I was semi-interested in Injustice 2 until this announcement :/

If you don't care about the competitive replay value of the game then you'll be fine I guess, at the least the story mode can deliver some good stuff.

Also no mention of a PC version it seems... can't say it's surprising considering how flawed the PC ports for WB's games are in general.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#74  June 08, 2016, 10:30:27 pm
    • USA
Yeah, it makes the decision of not purchasing it infinitely easier for me  :yaoming:
#75  June 08, 2016, 11:37:40 pm
    • Mexico
I'm going to look like an idiot for saying this, but the whole armor concept doesn't bother me much.
Sure, it sounds stupid as hell, but that's always a thing that I find when devs try to innovate their games, there's hardly any room to do something that doesn't bother the fans. Reminds of how people were taking Pokémon's Mega-Evolution when it was first revealed, although it'd be stupid for me to think that people will get over it as time goes on.
Designs don't bother me the slightest. To me, Superman looks like Superman, Batman looks like Batman, and so does everyone else; minus Aquaman, he looks more like Hawkman.
I'm interested in seeing how guys at NRS will make "the biggest DC roster in a fighting game", they're adding Atrocitus and Gorilla Grodd, 2 characters that people wanted to see in the first game, looks like the right step to me.
#76  June 09, 2016, 12:13:38 am
    • Brazil
Players can play from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game
This is kinda easy to do, isn't it? I mean, its not like there are lots of DC fighting games out there, at least not that people care about, besides Injustice.
#77  June 09, 2016, 12:21:43 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Lets bet how many Batman characters are gonna be in.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#78  June 09, 2016, 12:25:16 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-

lui

#79  June 09, 2016, 12:30:54 am
    • USA
damn it boon i want all three of them in the game >:(
#80  June 09, 2016, 12:31:54 am
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
Anyway, we have to learn more about the armor system before we grab the torch and pitch forks. Although Armored Flash is gonna look goofy, calling it now.

Fucking comic logic.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty