YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 587823 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#361  June 05, 2016, 10:15:27 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
What was the not so nice Drop Box surprise your friend had? I can't see how it'd be worse than your HD going out. If said surprise happened while your HD was still working then you'd still have the files anyway.

Both issues would have to happen at the same time.
#362  June 05, 2016, 10:36:53 pm
#363  June 06, 2016, 04:52:42 am
  • Raging Fist
Its all fine and dandy. I'm happy you returned Felo :). If u get some time try my stages! (Yeah I found a calling as a stagemaker on side)
#364  June 06, 2016, 10:55:24 am
#365  July 19, 2016, 11:25:23 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
- JnP: My friend found some photos of him released here and there. He says Dropbox was the only place he uploaded them to.
- Sin: Thanks man!! DLing them right now :D!!

Well, just to say that I'm sloooooowly coming back. First may be Ash, since redid his palette into my favourite colours to work with. Also, Side turn(both standing and crouch), and walk forward finished. Now I'm starting the walk backwards. I totally hate walking animations.

Also, having fun with stage editing. This sketch comes from two Killer Instinct stages(Aganos' and Maya's), merged for making my future Godess Athena stage. Not sure if adding more collums(maybe those fromNGBC?) or directly, the sea with a mountain, or something from Soul Calibur. Not sure!!

Tell me your thoughts! Have a nice day!

EDIT: I'm not going to sprite a full G. Athena. I totally hate her SvC stage.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#366  July 19, 2016, 11:45:22 pm
  • ORA ORA!!!
Felo...No words for this work...I just love it...One of the better works on Mugen. To me, stages makes all difference in Mugen.  :gouki:
#367  July 21, 2016, 12:13:25 pm
Thanks, M.Warrior! I think I'll put Cammy's sea from SFZ, just changing colour to match those from the shot.

Once I apply the palette(decreased amount of colours and CS already applied on it), I reduce it to 50% of its size. Then...the result goes in "before". after fixing here and there, I arrive to the "after". SO it sometimes is not that easy. Ash's face surelly is a pain to do some times!!

Have a nice day!!
#368  July 25, 2016, 01:00:19 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Ash Crimson looks so much better!
#369  July 25, 2016, 01:12:50 pm
Never use tinypic, or things like this will happen:

after some time the images get replaced: it can be a matter of days, months, or even years. The url is the same, just the picture changes.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Hey look, the picture returned. I wonder why though.
Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 10:59:32 pm by Sin-
#370  August 02, 2017, 09:35:21 am
Well...it's been time. Just to tell I'm back.
ASH CRIMSON:
ALL his gethits and basics are done, plus defenses too. Next are taunt, win and then punches, kicks and special.attacks.

VIEWTIFUL JOE:
Slower than expected but definitively having fun with him.

I'll post pics when I'm back home(or later this week). I'm using the phone right now.

Have a nice day!
#371  August 02, 2017, 11:30:25 pm
  • "THE WORLD"
Felo what program you use to recize ?
#372  August 04, 2017, 12:07:52 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭

Tell me your thoughts! Have a nice day!

EDIT: I'm not going to sprite a full G. Athena. I totally hate her SvC stage.
>Probably off-topic from me V:
You plan to code this??? Looks pretty as heck.
#373  August 04, 2017, 07:02:38 pm
-Sethzel: Photoshop. Already explained in.the PM.
EXCham: I totally love your stages. But no, I just left the stage in stand by because of RL stuff. I'll look for the PSDs of the stage if you want to give it a try :).

EDIT: Tested the PSDs. They're totally unreadable,so I'll redo.it again. We can work.together in this if you like to.
Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 07:07:48 pm by FeLo_Llop
#374  October 15, 2017, 01:00:59 pm
[GILL: RESURRECTION!!]

Ok, ok...I'm pretty aware it's been time since my last post here. Just a small update.

Today's official WiPs are:

- Ash Crimson, from XII/XIII to (kinda) CvS. Gethits and basics ar finished. Taunt(win?) is finished too, so I guess it's around 50%. The most booooooring part is finished sooooo... :D!! I'll also add stuff from previous KoFs(intros and wins, more than anything...XII/XIII is pretty boring at that point.)

- Viewtiful Joe: Recently took him again. eFeX gladly helped me with the stand, making a sketchy thing that I have to fill and resprite at some parts, but it's pretty awesome as it is :D. Viewtiful Joe will also receive a noice CS, allowing for example, a Great Saiyaman palete too :P.
(basic eFeX attempt. I'm currently working on it, but too lazy to make a GIF atm ^o^')

- Leona: Spoke to Dampir about fixing his XII/XIII Leona and received green light from him, since there are(from my humble point of view) some stuff in his sheet that could be fixed. Pants folds were odd, and the chest/breast area was odd too. Some sprites had PLANE BOOBS as taken from the nipple and streeeeeetched to the other way. Face also receives a small update. I'm not that good at spriting faces, you all know, so the update here is small. ALso added abds and arms definition. Maybe is a fetish of me, but if she's military she needs to be strong(not a hunk, lol) with at least, some muscle definition.
She also receives a CRAZY CS too. It allows her classic jacket, giving a KOF MI look, XII/XIII, XIV and hey...some other variations(Street Wise Cammy for example). I'm not good at making animated GIFs, but...

Also, Goddess Athena's stage is in the works, at least, graphically. I don't knnow if making a blue sky version, cloudy or directly night version with the Milky Way on it. Or just the three of them. EXCham!!!

Guess it's everything for now...have a nice day!!
Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 01:05:35 pm by FeLo_Llop
#375  October 15, 2017, 02:01:51 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
- Ash Crimson, from XII/XIII to (kinda) CvS. Gethits and basics ar finished. Taunt(win?) is finished too, so I guess it's around 50%. The most booooooring part is finished sooooo... :D!! I'll also add stuff from previous KoFs(intros and wins, more than anything...XII/XIII is pretty boring at that point.)

Unsure if you've already answered this but will this be an sff adapted to Chazzova's Ash?
#376  October 15, 2017, 05:30:55 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
I'll also add stuff from previous KoFs(intros and wins, more than anything...XII/XIII is pretty boring at that point.)
Thank you for noticing it too :D

And man, you'll be my hero if you go with that ambitious cs for Leona. And I gotta agree she should have a [at least] slitghtly muscle definition, she's part of the damn Ikari Warriors after all.
#377  October 15, 2017, 06:18:04 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
- Viewtiful Joe: Recently took him again. eFeX gladly helped me with the stand, making a sketchy thing that I have to fill and resprite at some parts, but it's pretty awesome as it is :D. Viewtiful Joe will also receive a noice CS, allowing for example, a Great Saiyaman palete too :P.
(basic eFeX attempt. I'm currently working on it, but too lazy to make a GIF atm ^o^')

How many sprites have you done so far (gethits, crouch, etc)?

Hey, do not forget to save your sprites somewhere.
#378  October 15, 2017, 07:32:42 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Also, Goddess Athena's stage is in the works, at least, graphically. I don't knnow if making a blue sky version, cloudy or directly night version with the Milky Way on it. Or just the three of them. EXCham!!!

Ooooh~ Milky Way, i´m up for what you do.

#379  October 15, 2017, 09:50:53 pm
Unsure if you've already answered this but will this be an sff adapted to Chazzova's Ash?
I'm just making the sprites. Both versions have different sizes and all, so the hitboxes and etc may vary. It's been time since I last spoke with Chazza, and he seemed intersted in adapting it, but dunno now. It will be up to him

Thank you for noticing it too :D
You're welcome! xDD!!

And man, you'll be my hero if you go with that ambitious cs for Leona. And I gotta agree she should have a [at least] slitghtly muscle definition, she's part of the damn Ikari Warriors after all.
Thanks for the words. And yes, a muscle defined Leona it's a MUST, as Cammy is.

How many sprites have you done so far (gethits, crouch, etc)?
Not so many. Around 35, not counting the scarf animations(around 40 by the moment. It's crazy as Hell D:!!

Hey, do not forget to save your sprites somewhere.
Got an USB with a folder ONLY for the wipzzzzz. At least I'm trying to save things once I finish some stuff.

Ooooh~ Milky Way, i´m up for what you do.
Awesome :D!! If you prefer, we can start with that night/Milky Way and maybe later derived versions from there :D!!

Have a nice day!!

#380  October 15, 2017, 10:47:45 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Oh, by the way--- I may PM you something to see if you can help me when you have free time to.

Good luck with the sprite work.