YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 796802 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#741  July 22, 2016, 09:18:35 am
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
If you use a 1.1 screen pack you have to save the sprites as 1.1 no? Yup, that's each character one by one.

Dang dude you are still getting an error? Lol everyone has has been able to get it no issues, don't know what the problem could be. Doing what's said above should fix it for you though.

Yes, you can "resume" btw.

finally downloaded!!!
#742  July 22, 2016, 04:45:39 pm
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
damn dude this is great! good job...was so hoping CvS series would continue with online support and seems like it is in the form of CvS U. really looking forward to the progress and hopefully contribute...
#743  July 22, 2016, 06:31:44 pm
    • USA
Yo I'm really glad that you do! I'm trying my best to make it all worth while. Tons of new content on the way. Stay tuned.

As far as contributing goes..
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

If you aren't satisfied with only waiting and want to be more involved/hands on.. The biggest things I usually need assistance for are the following..

More rambling..
#744  July 23, 2016, 10:11:03 am
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
wow dude that is the definition of passion! (paying others to do their work!) no wonder u got so much done! i have tried playing CvS2 online via emu (demul & Pcsx2 netplay version) but distance really matters. gotta be living in the same country (unfortunately in india barely anyone likes retros) or ISP should give required ping to other continents. Been searching the net for years to play that title with someone who is within my country or Europe to avoid lag. I even love the SFEX series which opened my eyes to the modified mechanics (super combos) of SF and other fighters. and thats why SFIV was enough of a disappointment with SFV being a total disappointment (lack of super combos, effects with meteor KOs, features like excel so on). its great to know someone is working on bringing the series back and trying as much to give fans what they want with almost every character that we love and that too with NETPLAY!!!

In terms of the FX i think the KO effects can be more modified or enhanced depending on which super combo you KO the opponent. The character sprites could use some more smoothening of edges. The rough edges can be seen a lot with scan-lines turned off.

Hey I get its a time consuming process and therefore im not pressuring you. As for the programming of moves and character animations i have no technical know how whatsoever. When i get a job i could give you some dough to hire more manpower as being alone is a major issue with this

Btw which is the group that plays CvS2 via emu online. And i know this is asking too much but is there a move list we can view? Many Chars i don't know and those i know of have some new moves or different commands to perform existing moves like Terry's Power Geyser. Also hope your working on Garuda from EX series. He really kicks ass!
#745  July 23, 2016, 10:07:53 pm
  • Niigasan
Yeah man I'm practicing hi resing effects so I hope I can help u in the future, and sorry to keep bothering you about this, but I saved the sprites as1.1 and even changed the mugenversion to 1.1 is there anything else I gotta do?
#746  July 25, 2016, 03:30:56 am
    • USA
It's on the first page
#747  July 25, 2016, 04:17:54 am
    • USA
There is a frequently asked questions on the first page. Also on the Facebook page.
That may just be the same common error of having OpenGL enabled, you simply have to disable it.
#748  July 25, 2016, 08:56:58 am
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
just got a new fiber optic net connection...looking to try connecting and playing with someone...anyone up pm me or add on skype or steam
#749  July 25, 2016, 09:51:28 am
Bro after your next update , I will fix my shit up and I can mangle you online. :P jk
#750  July 25, 2016, 03:47:08 pm
    • USA
I would love to play you guys! I'll have to redownload the old version myself. It's not that hard to beat me, I only play when I make a video. A.I doesn't really count as it's child play.
#751  July 25, 2016, 03:59:49 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah I still got the old version too. I need to train again because the only "fighting" game I played so far is Brawlhalla. But hey, it's like riding a bike, learn it once and you'll never forget it.
#752  July 25, 2016, 07:29:21 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Dunno if this comes to be handy, but I'm converting Ash from XIII to CvS(kinda like).

What's done:
- ALL Gethits.
- Stand.
- Side Turn Stand.
- Side Turn Crouch.
- Walk Forward.
- Walk Backwards.

I know, not a lot...but gethits and walks took most of my time. I hate those animations D:
I swear there was something cool here!!
#753  July 25, 2016, 08:03:18 pm
    • USA
I will definitely use them once you are done. Looking good so far.
#754  July 26, 2016, 01:13:32 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I still have that cvs version of him from back in the day. Also, with a cool ai from one of my friends.
#755  July 26, 2016, 03:45:58 am
Bro, if you are using Race's yamazki check out the throw on the kicks, it does waay to much dmg.
Well it depends on the chars but on some chars when the AI throws me like that almost half of my lifebar goes its a rare bug but its there.

Also check out victorys juggernut he is pretty much  a perfect fit for the game, I play a lot with him, and I found one bug only when you KO him with a ranging deamon the round does not end, and thats it.

All of his chars are awesome. Only problem no AI on any of them, but very good POTS style chars.
link http://yiazmatomegavictorys.wix.com/mugenvictorys#!characters/c1ggt

The reason I am suggesting these guys is that I think they will not require much work.
Mr.Karate has all of his forms, everything is in. Sean has an alternete def as well some 2nd impact moves are in select him with start and buttons to check it out.

If you need even more chars in this style check out this.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/all-characters-updated-06182016-174729.0.html
They have a config txt, turn of chain combos and they are perfect, I know they do not fit with the HD sprites and stuff, but that Kirito, Donald,Ingrid, Hisui,Mech Hisui, Asuna are insanely good, they can be awesome bonus chars/hidden chars.
They have custom combo, everything, again, just turn off chain combos and slap em in and they are ready.
I highly recommend them, I do not know  where they come from though, a game or anime I presume but I have no idea.
I do know where Hisui and Ingrid come from but thats it.
Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 05:43:18 am by PeXXeR
#756  July 26, 2016, 07:46:17 am
Pssst .
Rei..
Psst  .Hey Rei.
#757  July 26, 2016, 07:49:39 am
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
#758  July 26, 2016, 12:32:02 pm
    • USA
Ah damn I had completely forgotten about that! Looking good.
#759  July 27, 2016, 04:38:45 am
    • USA
So I felt this was necessary.. :gouki:
This isn't an edit btw..
https://vid.me/dGup

Might as well

I finally freaking found this OMG! :bison:

All I need to do now is work on those custom supers 
https://vid.me/K5sI