Started by Neocide, January 23, 2011, 06:31:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Progress
#1441  June 13, 2016, 12:01:12 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Glad you all like the frames.

When I get home I'll show a shot of earth plains night,and the select screen that's at 90% (some slots need to hid,while others need to be shown)

I'm gonna try to post update videos(at some point) for all 4 systems to show the difference. And to explain a bit better.

Also I have  surprise news about the OST. Not giving anything away now but got someone working on it now stay tuned!
Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:13:50 am by Neocide
#1442  June 16, 2016, 05:12:33 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Nice work on those Freeza frames, sprites and anims are looking great!
#1443  June 20, 2016, 04:02:41 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
forgot to do this :

(Need to send GLB this sky) It's just missing glimmering stars atm, and some other little props
also :

Comes over time, I need to ask GLB if we can have the rain stop at a certain point. Think I kinda figured it out (Guessing it has to do with doing it in the air,I think)

Select Screen:

Small portraits are placeholders, as I'm going to make some custom ones myself from episode screenshots. Big portraits will be in that style but custom too. Rai Tei if you have time and can help with these pm me!

#1444  June 20, 2016, 01:49:39 pm
PM sent.

Screenshots looks really nice!
#1445  July 30, 2016, 02:27:50 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Haven't updated here in a while but the system tweaks are in everyone now, the ki system setup I changed a bit because the different versions weren't very balanced. So everyone has basic ki shots, but the anims and ki are different. I'm also going to diverse them by holding the ki button. So the flare,spread etc will be used this way as well as others.

For instance piccolo shoots simple ki shots using the special beam canon anim, with the ki looking like smaller versions of sbc. On charge (500 pwr) it'd be a weak sbc shot. Charge longer (1000pwr) it becomes a super, and charging to full power(5000) will do almost 75% damage.

This kind of charge(basic to super) is unique to piccolo. There will be others as well unique to certain people. This is just to give an idea how broad it can be.

Started phase 2 which are the combo strings I'll be showing videos of those soon. Currently making new punch animations for goku (Which I'll show when I finish) his shinb punches are the absolute worse attacks for anyone in shin b.
#1446  August 29, 2016, 07:23:30 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Been plowing thru the roster's phase 2 wich is why I haven't posted videos as of yet, I currently have 5 more ppl to do(Recoome,S.buu,Trunks,K.buu and Broli) then I can showcase.

I'll also give a rundown of the Combo string system  and where I'm going from here. I'll be needing a new crop of beta testers soon so if you're interested lemme know and I'll be sure to add you to the list when I send them out. First testing will be done after phase 3( physical specials)

Might slow down some when I hit phase 3 as I'm going to be doing frames from EB for certain ppl and also fixing some (all of freeza's frames are too small) I'll try to post gifs as I know I'm not one to really post a lot of previews until I hit a certain point.

I'll try my best to keep you guys more interested,just v busy doing the main stuff and trying to show previews too, but I'll try.
#1447  August 29, 2016, 07:34:52 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
I'm looking for your project as always. :)
I remade portraits for all the EB roster so I'm happy to see that I'll be able to use them with your chars and Boryema's. :)
I'm not really good at beta testing stuff, I'll not be usefull here.
#1448  September 05, 2016, 10:15:30 am
    • USA
    • yohasakura4@sbcglobal.net
Been following this project for a while now, can't wait until its finished. I could try beta testing, I'm not the most experienced at it though.
#1449  September 07, 2016, 10:09:46 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Ok so after tonight I should be done with phase 2 on everyone (K.buu and Broli are left)  After that I'm going to be switching things up a bit.

I'm going to focus solely on the top 9 popular characters and finish them off completely. Adding in new frames on each one that needs it. I'm aiming for a Version one (Need to think of a better name) By X-mas.

Debating doing single releases with each one or full release during X-mas.
I will be posting more videos and screenshots though (hopefully) and more details on other parts of the system soon.
Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:13:13 pm by Neocide
#1450  November 15, 2016, 09:57:58 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
So haven't posted in a while due to working extensively on a current character.

Basically I want to focus on 3 characters at a time,currently it's Goku,Cell and Piccolo.

I'm currently working on cell, basically making a brand new sheet from his eb frames.I've been working on him since October and he's moving quite fast, should finish all his skin by the end of the week.

He's 200 + (30 rows) so this is where all my time has been going.
#1451  November 16, 2016, 10:31:18 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Those new sprites must look fantastic

#1452  November 16, 2016, 10:48:45 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Hey, Neo, how's it going with the small ports? :D
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1453  November 17, 2016, 12:14:49 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Shit,I forgot,and raitei has been uber busy so I don't have anyone on them yet. I might break from cell to do some to get the sp moving again.

I would show some cell frames with just the skin done,but it would look weird and I really don't like showing incomplete frames.

When I do finish (at this pace,probably early January) I'll show him off.

#1454  November 17, 2016, 12:42:11 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Oh, crap.  :megaeyes:

I will wait then. 8)
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1455  November 18, 2016, 12:37:48 am
I thought those were the big ports?
If those are the small ones, how huge are the big ones going to be?! :O
#1456  November 18, 2016, 01:37:39 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Nah I gave you the big ones and forgot the small, If you want to switch lemme know, I believe I have them ready
#1457  November 18, 2016, 01:52:17 am
I don't mind doing the big ones if you don't mind waiting.
As my free time is really limited, I only get small time windows to do stuff.

So, if you got no one to do them, I might as well take it for you too :)
Chances are I'm able to finish small ones in between as they require smaller chunks of time.
#1458  November 18, 2016, 01:59:53 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Awesome you are a godsend in more ways than I can count.
#1459  November 18, 2016, 12:19:17 pm
#1460  January 11, 2017, 12:06:50 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Update;

Halfway through cells leg armor, should be done by the weekend.Then all that's left is; shoulder pads,purple lining,skin,face and spots.

Seems like a lot but it's all minor stuff .Hoping to finish by early/Mid February.

Still no shots because there aren't any 100% frames,once there is I'll  post gifs.