YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 798178 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#781  August 09, 2016, 12:33:25 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
I don't know if this is actually a thing, but i've played both versions on emulators(PCSX2 and NullDC) and i felt that the DC version is a kinda clunky compared to the PS2 version who feels more fluid.
Lasagna
#782  August 09, 2016, 03:53:42 am
I am 90% sure that's an emu issue.
#783  August 09, 2016, 03:02:59 pm
    • USA
Alright so if you want to follow along with what is currently happening, or simply be involved in the discussion join the discord.
https://discord.gg/PCsNK Benefits of this include testing stuff for me.
#784  August 09, 2016, 03:16:53 pm
    • USA
What I really need for you to do for me... Is list all the issues with characters whom are no longer updated.
I can't find every lil thing, but I'm sure you guys can. Same deal, as I did with Iori. Really looking at basics/normals & recovery/priority. As well as any issues the original authors were never able to get to. Alternatively.. Of course I will eventually get to it myself, but at a much slower pace.
#785  August 10, 2016, 04:00:07 am
    • Brazil
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Hey Rei, I'm really glad to hear it Bro !!

About this, I don't know if you are already using scripts to aid you on this or not, but they can save a lot of time... Just to illustrate a bit, I edited Tatsu's tool to remove air guard from all the chars in my compilation in just a few seconds (one by one would have taken a looong time).
But, for making a script for similar purpose from the ground, I believe that Python would be the better choice.

:bison:

Wow, this looks so gorgeous!!!!! I love Garou so much, thanks for sharing this video, Rei!!!!

Hello Sir, may I join your dream? lol, this would be so epic!

Indeed, I heard the same as Fclass

Got this msg, =( : "The instant invite is invalid or has expired"

Nice, I can help with this!! Is there any placed listing the issues that were already spoken and/or fixed !? Just to avoid double reporting...
#786  August 10, 2016, 04:25:40 am
    • USA
Here it is again https://discord.gg/REae5

You can join the discussion here also private message me if need be.

Well I've already removed it, I just haven't done so for the a.i and I may have missed so. That could be useful though.

Edits were just to save time, but had always planned to transition into my own stuff eventually. That's what I mean. Literally going to get it the way I want it from zero.
#787  August 10, 2016, 03:55:57 pm
  • R U OOOOOK!!!
Rei I will sign up as soon as I get off work kid looking forward to chopping it up with you about this amazing piece of work!
#788  August 10, 2016, 04:07:43 pm
    • USA
After for sure. The more the merrier. Really on the lookout for input to improve this for us all.
#789  August 11, 2016, 02:03:07 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
That game pad config you got on the first page, is that for a ps2 controller? Does it work for any pad?
#790  August 11, 2016, 02:25:02 am
    • USA
It's for ps3/ps4 by default
You can change it however you want.
#791  August 11, 2016, 08:46:01 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
one more question (first time using ikemen lol) it loads up with a screen filter? its real dark how do I disable it?
#792  August 11, 2016, 12:08:54 pm
    • USA
3 options.
1.Turn OpenGL off.
2. Toggle with scroll lock
3. Delete reshade(how no effect whatsoever)
Also check out frequently asked questions on the first page it may cover some other questions. I need to update this whole thing here .
#793  August 14, 2016, 04:11:26 am
    • USA
I am about to put together a lil mini build we can use to stream. If you want to play let me know. I ask because I want you to have your best characters so that I may have fun beating them. so it's more enjoyable. This is without the new changes to the tag system. Oh yeah.. You guys haven't seen it yet.. Lolololol

Oh my, oh my. So I'm back in the civilian world. I literally got back to LA last night. So I can finally stream and stuff again. I'm not going to say I haven't played in a while.. In you are good in fighting games please join us so that I can make this better. So far feedback has been amazing on the low key, but the more the better. Alright I'm off to put this together..

I don't know why!!! I am in a super Guy/Andy mood. That's what I'm going with for today haha
#794  August 14, 2016, 06:43:18 am
Challenge accepted, maybe we can set up team speak or something like that ? I can set it up with passwords and everything.
#795  August 14, 2016, 08:43:48 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Aww yeah!! I've been dying to play play against people! Set it up and let us know when bro. I'm down for a bet down!
#796  August 15, 2016, 06:16:05 am
    • USA
I sent you guys the link.
#797  August 15, 2016, 11:35:17 am
    • USA
Yup
#798  August 15, 2016, 12:33:20 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I am about to put together a lil mini build we can use to stream. If you want to play let me know. I ask because I want you to have your best characters so that I may have fun beating them. so it's more enjoyable. This is without the new changes to the tag system. Oh yeah.. You guys haven't seen it yet.. Lolololol

I don't know why!!! I am in a super Guy/Andy mood. That's what I'm going with for today haha

Can I play too?(Which software you guys were using for online Evolve or Hamachi)?
#799  August 15, 2016, 12:37:04 pm
    • USA
I'll send it to you tomorrow. I have to re-upload with the fixes from yesterday as well as the new system patch. We use Evolve or Tunngle. Different results for different connections. There are multiple ways. You can even direct forward.
#800  August 15, 2016, 03:40:34 pm
  • LetPlaySomeGames
    • USA
    • mastergem117@gmail.com
    • https://mastergem117.wixsite.com/miltjrsite

More Capcom vs Snk Unierse, people playing online?!!! My heart resonates.. heat enough to burn.. My Blood is razor sharp! SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE MUGEN!!!!
Keep up the good work!