YesNoOk

Flowrellik's First CS Release! Geese Howard by POTS (Read 18282 times)

Started by Flowrellik, August 01, 2015, 01:32:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Flowrellik's First CS Release! Geese Howard by POTS
#21  August 16, 2016, 09:22:55 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Yeah that's basically what I wanted to do a lil. I feel what your going for

The sprites are not done for it. I just wanted to see if I could kinda manipulate the palette like how I did with earthquake and Heidern to see if I could make it look sorta CVS ish until dampir can take a shot at it. ya kno?

But yeah those are very good references. I already got some on my end that could make it cool. Maybe 3 versions of Geese then?

Geese, Boss Geese, and N.Geese or Geese, N.Geese, and Master Geese
#22  August 16, 2016, 09:32:54 am
    • USA
Only really need the two. One normal & one Nightmare. I'm going to be doing this. https://vid.me/1psz so if I wanted all in one I'd have it.
#23  August 16, 2016, 09:38:42 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
#24  August 16, 2016, 10:01:10 am
    • USA
Yeah, yeah. I'll show you more of them tomorrow, but whenever you are ready to get started on this let me know.
#25  August 19, 2016, 04:43:34 am
  • Raging Fist
and here I thought hope was lost for this CS Patch!
Thank you very much for bringing this back up to light Rei! I hope you're still working on Nightmare Geese there R@CE! Permission granted for the CS Patch!
#26  September 10, 2016, 12:37:18 am
    • USA
Can you add this? Not the best, but better than nothing. Unless I can find that other one.

DW

#27  September 03, 2018, 09:13:55 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
@Flowrellik:

Please provide his default small portrait. Not everyone uses alternate lifebars for unorthodox small portraits. If you want to include extra stuff, that's fine. Though please don't make extra stuff default for everyone else.

Edit:

Also, you have some mistakes going on with his hands/arms in numerous frames. There's several pixels in numerous sprites that don't share with his skin/arms properly. It's very apparent just by looking at them in the SFF and in game. Should be a easy fix though.
Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 09:18:35 pm by DivineWolf
#28  September 03, 2018, 09:53:33 pm
  • Raging Fist
no offense Divine but this was made like 3 years ago :V/ I never CS'd his arms or his hands

DW

#29  September 03, 2018, 10:14:23 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Why would I take offense? Idk what happened then, but there are stray pixels on his hands and arms. You can DL and see for yourself. Also, I don't see what relevance time serves... Whether you did it yesterday, or 5 years ago, why would that matter? That's why people update things based on when they receive feedback, or catch things themselves. Are you saying, because this was several years ago, that you won't be updating it? If so, that's fine, I'll do it myself.
#30  September 03, 2018, 10:37:02 pm
  • Raging Fist
When I did this CS it was simply an experimentation to see if I had the guts to do it or not. idk about the stray pixel part of it, considering if it's the skin color it was part of his main character too.

DW

#31  September 04, 2018, 01:21:18 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
You're right. My mistake. It's because you had it colored so oddly that I thought it was a CS mistake. Though I see you just left the colors as is in a good amount of his pals. Where the hair once shared with his skin. I may consider adding arms and hands once I'm done updating all my chars. It's a nice CS overall. I may be late, though I wasn't aware when you first made this lol. At any rate, thanks for sharing and taking the time to do this.
#32  September 04, 2018, 01:49:15 am
  • No guts No glory..
i barely began yesterday the sprite edits for geese he will look like this

what i will use...POTS geese as a base ...but also some sprites/animations from other versions....i am more active on FB  pm me if you want  to add me or viceversa or whatever....
#33  September 04, 2018, 02:26:51 am
  • Raging Fist
Good god you two are really giving me CVS Fever again and I'm trying hard to get a good KOF roster XD.
If you wanna update this CS by all means Divine :D. Atm I'm trying to think to myself going
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty