Capcom X Snk  (Read 792535 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#801  August 15, 2016, 04:04:23 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Jolly good show. Spoiler alert coming. Tia Langary by divinewolf's small portrait can be seen on the bottom right of the select screen. Will you have something about her progress in the near future?
#802  August 15, 2016, 10:13:23 pm
    • USA
So.. You can kinda see where this is headed. Strict timing, but will pay off in the end.

#803  August 15, 2016, 10:21:52 pm
  • Raging Fist
oh man this is looking fantastic! at this rate I'll have to brush up on my moveset for Sol :D
#804  August 15, 2016, 10:39:40 pm
    • USA
Trying to play again tonight. May or may not stream(depends on who I play)
I'm uploading this new version with the system changes you see in the above video as well as the fixes from last night. I'll send the link out to the same peeps that wanted in before.

Sol is hella fun. Man I need my full dragon install!
#805  August 16, 2016, 01:09:30 am
  • LetPlaySomeGames
    • USA
    • mastergem117@gmail.com
    • https://mastergem117.wixsite.com/miltjrsite
looks greats thus far but all I can do is wait till the next release and watch others play but mem I have the patience to wait it out
#806  August 16, 2016, 01:45:17 am
    • USA
I sent it to ya
#807  August 16, 2016, 02:47:26 am
    • Brazil
After downloading 1.5 GB, Mega.nz is making me wait more than 5 hours to continue it....The waiting is killing me!! lol
#808  August 16, 2016, 05:29:39 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Today was pretty fun! I may not have been able to finish my matches but it was fun nonetheless.
#809  August 16, 2016, 05:45:29 am
    • USA
You guys go ahead & get good while I slave away and working on this LOL jk
We shall have to do it more often, but I'd like to reach some goals before then. I "might" have just made another strong ally. We shall see.
#810  August 16, 2016, 05:46:26 am
Today was amazing, thank you guys you rock, Rei, that Buleta vs Blair mach we had was insane, I was waiting for  the red hyper at the end of the 2nd round :v. You guys should check it out, I had a fucking boner after it :D

Also Rei, I could here through your speakers that my voice was deleyed as all fuck when you played, I suggest using team speak its light fast  the quality is sick and no deleys whats so ever.

PS, If Rei choses Sakura , just quit, dont play against him.
Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 05:51:50 am by PeXXeR
#811  August 16, 2016, 05:32:41 pm
    • USA
Here is the uber long stream from yesterday

#812  August 16, 2016, 06:21:47 pm
  • Raging Fist
I swear versing you and a couple others really cheered me up yesterday. Kinda wish there was no lag in between but overall It was damn well fun :)
We should play more often!
#813  August 16, 2016, 06:44:12 pm
Hype match 5:35:30
Getting wrecked at 5:30:24
#814  August 16, 2016, 08:36:31 pm
    • USA
So now you see the direction that the tag-system is going. Obviously inspired by sfxt, or rather uno's type S.
Still needs some tweaks, but I figure changing the assist moves as well as proper timing you can easily extend which ups the potential for some nice combos in this system. I want it to be where neutral is regular assist, fwd/back switch, up is anti air, and down otg/bounce. A lot in store for the future. I still want to do dual hypers, the switch out hypers(mvc2-esc), and actual *character specific tag team moves. I already have some ideas, but just as easily can I come up with something badness and close to my canon.

I made this topic before, but no one ever said anything about it
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/tag-team-supers-161989.0.html
I want to make this a reality because as you see I'm very serious about this. This is gonna be epic af.
#815  August 16, 2016, 08:41:58 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
So now you see the direction that the tag-system is going. Obviously inspired by sfxt, or rather uno's type S.
Still needs some tweaks, but I figure changing the assist moves as well as proper timing you can easily extend which ups the potential for some nice combos in this system. I want it to be where neutral is regular assist, fwd/back switch, up is anti air, and down otg/bounce. A lot in store for the future. I still want to do dual hypers, the switch out hypers(mvc2-esc), and actual *character specific tag team moves. I already have some ideas, but just as easily can I come up with something badness and close to my canon.

I made this topic before, but no one ever said anything about it
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/tag-team-supers-161989.0.html
I want to make this a reality because as you see I'm very serious about this. This is gonna be epic af.

Yeah, I had a few ideas that you can do for a few of them, canon and non-canon.
#816  August 17, 2016, 01:47:28 am
I have a couple too.
As for bugs, Rei, Batsu hit me with his hyper fireball, I was playing with alex and alex had a clone on the screen after that, I tried it again but it did not happen, dunno what caused it. He got me in the air when I was falling down.
#817  August 17, 2016, 02:28:19 am
    • USA
Alright I'll check it out. How is Alex by the way? Not 100% yet. Still in the works. I still have to code their grabs he & chris
#818  August 17, 2016, 02:49:04 am
Well he's cool, combos work, stun on flash seems fine. I can boost the volume of his voice, I can barely hear him.
#819  August 17, 2016, 02:53:21 am
    • USA
Go for it.
#820  August 19, 2016, 08:41:56 pm
    • USA
Things are about to be way lowkey from now on. I'm starting to see now. Better to reach me else where. Skype is Reixseiryu, but it'd be better to just join the discord.