YesNoOk

Mugen works, possible scam site (Read 58265 times)

Started by Iced, September 03, 2016, 03:04:12 am
Share this topic:
Mugen works, possible scam site
#1  September 03, 2016, 03:04:12 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The admins of the site "mugenworks" have created several spam accounts that were mass emailing users about joining their site, they were at first banned for seven days for spamming and resorted to create more accounts to keep mass pming people so we have filtered their site name and banned all accounts found spamming.

If anyone emails you about this site, be warned that the site is non trusted, no legit site would be resorting to mass spamming if they had any intrisic value to begin with.

The site url has been filtered, I disavow anyone from using a site that was willing to mass spam random people begging them to upload wips to them regardless of who they were.
Re: Mugen works, possible scam site Russian bots
#2  September 07, 2016, 11:42:33 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Due to the incursion of broken english spammy russian scam bots Im considering removing yandex.ru from the list of allowed emails. You can discuss for or against it at your leisure in this thread.
Re: Mugen works, possible scam site
#3  September 07, 2016, 02:45:58 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Yandex is basically the Russian Google so I'm not quite sure that's the best idea
#4  September 07, 2016, 02:56:25 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Man, I using Yandex as mail by myself. What should I do then?
And yeah, situation with that Manoichi and Mugenworks got crazy as can I see.
Well, to bad. There is no sence to go at WORLD Mugen Forums just to attempt to reincarnate "Main" (Never was) Russian Mugen Site.
#5  September 07, 2016, 03:01:15 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Nothing would happen to accounts already registered with yandex, we would just remove yandex from accounts people can register with.
#6  September 07, 2016, 03:02:52 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Well, that's great. Thanks.
#7  September 07, 2016, 03:34:53 pm
    • Russia
The admins of the site "mugenworks" have created several spam accounts that were mass emailing users about joining their site, they were at first banned for seven days for spamming and resorted to create more accounts to keep mass pming people so we have filtered their site name and banned all accounts found spamming.

If anyone emails you about this site, be warned that the site is non trusted, no legit site would be resorting to mass spamming if they had any intrisic value to begin with.

The site url has been filtered, I disavow anyone from using a site that was willing to mass spam random people begging them to upload wips to them regardless of who they were.

Good afternoon, this is Manoichi. Sincerely apologize. My account was hacked and was used to send spam materials.
About bots I can not say anything. Specifically, I was not engaged.
I apologize for the actions which caused the lock. And please allow users to check mail in Yandex. And my further participation in the life of the MFG forum.
#8  September 07, 2016, 04:07:42 pm
  • RussianscamsiteCom Team!!
    • Russia
    • twirepinka@yandex.ru
    • http://Russianscamsite.com/

Delete this post so far no one saw ...
Re: Mugen works, possible scam site Russian bots
#9  September 07, 2016, 05:04:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Due to the incursion of broken english spammy russian scam bots Im considering removing yandex.ru from the list of allowed emails. You can discuss for or against it at your leisure in this thread.

it does not seem to be scam bots but scam people.
#10  September 07, 2016, 07:13:55 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
and right on cue, two MugenWorks dudes show up asking to remove the filter lol

Psssst the domain is a .com now, so you might want to add that
#11  September 07, 2016, 07:58:43 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Good afternoon, this is Manoichi. Sincerely apologize. My account was hacked and was used to send spam materials.
I apologize for the actions which caused the lock. And please allow users to check mail in Yandex. And my further participation in the life of the MFG forum.

You literally made this account, made three posts in the same vein as the spam posts before posting this message then logged into the other account and posted here in broken english.
Why the heck are you pretending to have been hacked when you kept the same posting type and still did the same with this account?
Down to "MY DAUGHTER IS THE BIG FAN OF THIS , MANY NICE" type posts.
#12  September 07, 2016, 08:59:08 pm
    • Russia

You literally made this account, made three posts in the same vein as the spam posts before posting this message then logged into the other account and posted here in broken english.
Why the heck are you pretending to have been hacked when you kept the same posting type and still did the same with this account?
Down to "MY DAUGHTER IS THE BIG FAN OF THIS , MANY NICE" type posts.

it's your choice. Sorry to bother you.
#13  September 07, 2016, 10:08:00 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You sent the same pm from both the skamp account and this account as well as have posted many of the same posts with both, why are you pretending these accounts are different persons?
#14  September 07, 2016, 10:11:11 pm
    • Russia

Skamp administrator of our site , I asked him for an account to write a personal message in the administration , which could not be sent to this account .
#15  September 07, 2016, 10:12:45 pm
    • Russia

I registered here more than three or four years . And I do not spam. I will not argue with your decision .
#16  September 07, 2016, 10:22:19 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#17  September 07, 2016, 10:23:54 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
So its a ACCIDENT that somehow all these accounts connected to the mugenworks were spamming the link and registering new accounts and spamming the same kind of text just to have access to pms to send more spam

Just an accident.

Not you at all?

DB is awesome series. Even my daughter likes his/

My daughter very like this series

Hello. Can you publish your works on our website?
We only work with original content.
Give access as a moderator to the creators.
You publish your works on our website.
We only work with original content.
Give access as a mugen maker to the creators.
Hi. I'm sorry if bothered you. Just looking at your work I decided to ask permission to post them on the website http://Russianscamsite.com/ with your permission.

The dozens of complaints from this spam site just happen to be a mistake and not you at all even tho they most have your ip and post exactly the same kind of posts as you.
You were "hacked" and the hacker decided to spam your site and tell random people to register on it, thats what you think hackers do?
How old are you? Geez.

This is the behaviour of a site that is trying to get flagged for spamming, and instead of an apology or anything, you just kept registering more accounts to try to spam more. You should be ashamed of yourself, not trying to pretend you were hacked.

#18  September 07, 2016, 11:51:21 pm
    • Russia
    • twirepinka@yandex.ru
No offense. But you're stupid. Iced...
You sent my show?
Where were you then saw spam from Mugen Works?
Show me the spam from Mugen Works!
Why me from your website email come strange letters? It is spam!

Hatter

You're a fool!
His blocked not for that!
And he created a new account!

I look you want to have a political war here.

It is through the admin panel you changed my personal data!

You want war? I'll arrange such a war.
My bear eats you!

Come screenshots admin's panel logs!
Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 12:38:33 am by Skamp
#19  September 07, 2016, 11:56:04 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
triplepost are forbidden, try to edit your first post! ;)
#20  September 07, 2016, 11:57:27 pm
    • Russia
    • twirepinka@yandex.ru
triplepost are forbidden, try to edit your first post! ;)

Why can the administrator, but I do not?
In Russia we are all equal! And you?

If your site is stupid! It's my fault?
SMF disgusting system ... It is easy to crack!

And then you write spam!
You must have protection against spam !!
YOU must warn the user, rather than ban and create topics!
Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 12:38:07 am by Skamp