YesNoOk

MvCS Universe *Demo*  (Read 12605 times)

Started by Ace-Million, September 09, 2016, 10:14:19 pm
Share this topic:
MvCS Universe *Demo*
#1  September 09, 2016, 10:14:19 pm
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
MvCS UNIVERSE IS HERE!

Hello you may have been aware of my previous codename title (Street Fighter Perfect). A fast paced extremely frantic fighting game created by me. Well that title is dead* I present to you MvCS Universe or - Marvel vs Capcom vs Snk. I know who wants to say all that at one time. I have tweaked this game to death. Look at each and every opinion whether it was given in good context or not. I have been so happy and grateful of the streams, reviews, videos and even the (EXPOSED) aspect this game has brought. Mostly positive some negative, but in each I searched for what I could take from what was said and made it better. This game has not lost its roots, most that played and hated the original may not be swayed so much to put it in their hearts and gaming library. But I have worked hard to maintain, change, and fix the things that was so needed. Any one willing to take the time out to help in any way. Showing me loops, making videos of infinite's, showing me insane damage outputs would be grateful. Videos, telling a friend, posting it anyway. You all have my infinite gratitude. I thought so much about giving up this project as it is so large. But I have come so far and that is just not happening. Guys, mugeners, I need you.. To download find discover and play. This is no longer in beta form. I know problems still exist as I am just one guy that can easily overlook something here or there.

Thank you to all the creators, spriters, testers, opinions and most importantly the fans that keep me going man.

THIS IS MvCS Universe

Universus- Thats bad?

*NEW CHANGES* System

I wont do a character by character breakdown as its just to much stuff

Phantom step reduced to two untill cool down
No more rolling out of attacks
New parry system
Superpause during specials
Slowed down animations all around
Gamespeed slowed down
Hits now range for 10, 15, 7, ticks of pause
Game runs on default speed
Game runs at 60fps
Palfx now applied
Corner Escape reduced- Character now speaks during escapes
New graphics/updates on all fronts
A.I. easier/Not as parry heavy
Can now attack out of phantom step air.
Can whiff out of parries
Can no longer power drop out of most air specials
Envshake added
Grabbing twice no longer available (35 juggle points)
Nuclear punch twice no longer available (35 juggle points)
Parry now grants the user more special gauge.
Overall game damage still needs to find sweet spot.
Also their are specials/supers amongst most characters please be sure to try training to find special moves.

*Tips* When fighting the Ai be patient. Also this game features a very quick parry with no pause time. So you may be getting parried if you see your opponent spark out of attack. This effect is now much more apparent. 

There are four characters in this game that are deadly hard atm.
DOOM - GEESE- RYU- AND AKUMA.
Dont feel bad if you get wrecked.

Love and creativeness always. Thanks to everyone.

Its highly important to receive feedback esp. from you guys it makes working on it and continuing to perfect it easier and easier.
Thank you again. Ace

Raw Original
Slightly Lowered
Light version (For slower Pcs)
https://www.mediafire.com/?3yiqz6s6bmvzh5i

How to play?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 03:37:43 am by Ace-Million
Re: MvCS Universe *Demo*
#2  September 10, 2016, 12:20:21 am
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
oh no - sad to hear that you are not doing your other project any more :-(
I like all your stages BTW :-)
Before i download this awesome sounding demo - one question: did you do any new cool lifebars/round animations for this project?
#3  September 10, 2016, 12:23:41 am
    • USA
Trish could pass for Mary in that pic.
#4  September 10, 2016, 12:32:03 am
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
#5  September 10, 2016, 12:33:42 am
Trish could pass for Mary in that pic.

Shhhh Rei...... Thats the name she gave me when I took her picture. Mary the demon Slayer so yeah.

oh no - sad to hear that you are not doing your other project any more :-(
I like all your stages BTW :-)
Before i download this awesome sounding demo - one question: did you do any new cool lifebars/round animations for this project?

Thank you for downloading and trying it out
Also yes those stages. Thanks. You may see a few unreleased in the full game
No new lifebars or round animations :( sadly enough I love the way those are
#6  September 10, 2016, 01:03:14 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
That looks epic Ace, downloading! :D
#7  September 10, 2016, 01:27:23 am
#8  September 10, 2016, 06:05:08 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
I gave it a shot and I like it.  just wish the characters had their own individual movelist readmes ^..^;
#9  September 10, 2016, 04:35:28 pm
I gave it a shot and I like it.  just wish the characters had their own individual movelist readmes ^..^;

I would love that too. How do you suggest I do it Or is it certain characters you would like to know since its so many.... :(
#10  September 10, 2016, 09:55:11 pm
    • USA
    • presleybright.bandcamp.com
Preface:  I love the Beta so far, the screenpack is beautiful, but...

Probably stupid feedback mixed with a stupid question:  I was messing around, just throwing some characters into the roster and realize that none of Jesuszilla's CVS2 characters work correctly with this SP.  You can't choose the grooves for any of them.  Checked in Mugen 1.0 and Vanilla 1.1 and they work.  They do work in the Lite Version, however.  Could an SP really cause that to happen?

Also...jeez, sorry for nitpicking, the word "Dummy" is misspelled when reading the Training explanation.

Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 10:19:50 pm by Zinjonovic
#11  September 10, 2016, 10:18:13 pm
Preface:  I love the Beta so far, the screenpack is beautiful, but...

Probably stupid feedback mixed with a stupid question:  I was messing around, just throwing some characters into the roster and realize that none of Jesuszilla's CVS2 characters work correctly with this SP.  You can't choose the grooves for any of them.  Checked in Mugen 1.0 and Vanilla 1.1 and they work.  Could an SP really cause that to happen?

Also...jeez, sorry for nitpicking, the word "Dummy" is misspelled when reading the Training explanation.

Not sure which character is JZilla but this is a full game. (Unless you mean if you took out the screenpack for your own personal mugen) So all those choose grooves was removed.

The screenpack wasnt really meant to be ripped out of game if that what you did. But I dont think it could cause that.

Thanks for playing. Also where exactly is a Training explanation im slightly confused
#12  September 10, 2016, 10:29:07 pm
    • USA
Jesuszilla is a mugen creator.  His character's Grooves don't work, but every other creator's grooves do work.  It's odd.

I'm not planning on using or ripping screenpack outside of full game, I was just throwing a few characters in to test some stuff out.  No worries, I really enjoy the speed and movement of the characters in your game.  Been having a blast playing it.

On the main menu, when you highlight training, it says: "Hone your fighting skills by setting up a battle against a dumy."  Spell it "Dummy."
Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 10:34:35 pm by Zinjonovic
#13  September 10, 2016, 10:38:24 pm
Jesuszilla is a mugen creator.  His character's Grooves don't work, but every other creator's grooves do work.  It's odd.

I'm not planning on using or ripping screenpack outside of full game, I was just throwing a few characters in to test some stuff out.  No worries, I really enjoy the speed and movement of the characters in your game.  Been having a blast playing it.

On the main menu, when you highlight training, it says: "Hone your fighting skills by setting up a battle against a dumy."  Spell it "Dummy."

I am no Dumy I know how to spell Dummy. lol Jokes, I didnt even notice that major oversight. I actually dont think I even wrote that in. Thanks. Glad you like the game, means alot. How is the AI treating you is it too tough? Do you enjoy the phantom step limitation and I will have more updates in future.
Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:24:50 am by Ace-Million
#14  September 10, 2016, 10:49:45 pm
    • USA
Haha! 

The AI is kicking my butt!  I'm sure I'll do better after spending some more time with the game.
The phantom step is probably one of my favorite mechanics in this game, that and the quick run through.  The forced cool down is a pretty good idea though.  My brother would run completely across the screen constantly, and it was annoying.  Now, it's not so bad.  Can't wait to see what the future has in store!  Good luck!
#15  September 11, 2016, 12:26:36 am
Haha! 

The AI is kicking my butt!  I'm sure I'll do better after spending some more time with the game.
The phantom step is probably one of my favorite mechanics in this game, that and the quick run through.  The forced cool down is a pretty good idea though.  My brother would run completely across the screen constantly, and it was annoying.  Now, it's not so bad.  Can't wait to see what the future has in store!  Good luck!

lol Dont give up... A.I. seems to be tough but actually alot of people been telling me to not make it easier. I will make sure though no one is tougher than those 4 I mentioned. Except the possible boss. Thanks again you feedback means the world. If you find any issues or something i should fix be sure to share it here so I can get right on it
#16  September 11, 2016, 01:12:35 am
  • Idea!
    • USA

I would love that too. How do you suggest I do it Or is it certain characters you would like to know since its so many.... :(

Well, if it's gonna be a big list, then don't push yourself.  Readmes aren't really needed.

I also don't get the wall warping thing when you back all the way to the other screen and then suddenly you're behind the opponent on the other side.
#17  September 11, 2016, 03:48:42 am

Well, if it's gonna be a big list, then don't push yourself.  Readmes aren't really needed.

I also don't get the wall warping thing when you back all the way to the other screen and then suddenly you're behind the opponent on the other side.

Yes big list of characters. (Yes its meant to feel like a 3d sidestep. But its more so just a feature to the fighting to make it more unpredictable. I had many votes on this by numerous ppl and it always stay in. We actually cant really play with out it now lol.
#18  September 11, 2016, 05:34:19 am
  • Idea!
    • USA

Yes big list of characters. (Yes its meant to feel like a 3d sidestep. But its more so just a feature to the fighting to make it more unpredictable. I had many votes on this by numerous ppl and it always stay in. We actually cant really play with out it now lol.

Hmm, interesting ^..^
#19  September 17, 2016, 05:48:08 pm

Hmm, interesting ^..^

Tried to be super creative with the tech. I mean so much has been done, it just never hurts to try.