YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2380154 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: 30 years of Samus, 2 years of chuchoryu
#7341  October 12, 2016, 01:02:34 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Your Samus cannon is eeringly similar to the one in Balmsoldier's SF3 Samus:

Shit
Re: Re: 30 years of Samus, 2 years of chuchoryu
#7342  October 12, 2016, 04:17:43 am
So this is a sprite update of the version DMS coded? Any coding updates? I liked DMS version

would be cool to have a non 4shared link
#7343  October 14, 2016, 04:53:57 am
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
the very least you could have done was ask me if you could edit my samus sprites, but you didn't even bother to click the pm button to let me know, and you didn't even bother to credit me in docs either.
how lazy can you be?

lo ultimo que podrias haber echo era preguntarme si podias editar mis sprites de samus, pero nisiquiera te diste el tiempo de apretar el boton para mandarme un mensaje, y nisiquiera me acreditaste en los documentos del char.
¿que tan flojo puedes ser?
#7344  October 14, 2016, 05:29:47 am
  • Tickets ONLY! NEXT!!!
    • USA
Yeah. Like balm said, you coulda at least asked. It's not hard. All stealing does is make you look like a douche.
I'm sure he wouldn't have minded if you just popped him a message.
Have you tried "Season 2" Kitty yet?

http://mugenguild.com/forum/senri-project.421
#7345  October 14, 2016, 11:13:42 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Ruh-Roh. Here we go again.
#7346  October 16, 2016, 02:24:20 am
  • Rawr!
Ruh-Roh. Here we go again.

my thoughts exactly.. that's why i NEVER download any of his chars ever since jin kazama release he used my Jin's EWGF animation on my avatar that roman sprited.. instead of pming me asking if he could use it cause OBVIOUSLY i had means of contacting Roman Kim.. nor did he credit either me, roman kim nor CVSNB for the sprites.. might have now.. but i don't know haven't downloaded anything from him ever since it.. shows poor manners.

speaking of the sprites roman made for me .. he made me Hwoarang in my signature as i set a challenge for him to do it lol.. and he did it flawlessly.. great guy  and a great spriter.
#7347  October 16, 2016, 11:21:02 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

I use the model by balmsold I not ask to him for use his samus canon, I hope he dont angry....much

the very least you could have done was ask me if you could edit my samus sprites, but you didn't even bother to click the pm button to let me know, and you didn't even bother to credit me in docs either.
how lazy can you be?

lo ultimo que podrias haber echo era preguntarme si podias editar mis sprites de samus, pero nisiquiera te diste el tiempo de apretar el boton para mandarme un mensaje, y nisiquiera me acreditaste en los documentos del char.
mil disculpa, como estube bajo un lio familiar no me di el tiempo de algunas cosas, te ido mil disculpas, no lo tome para robarlo pero si debi preguntar primero ya que es tu esfuerzo y muchos autores alrededor del mundo me inspiran con sus sprites algunos no los encuentro y otros simplemente me ven como ladron pero te aseguro que no es mi cometido mas que el de entretener, cualquier cosa puedes mandarme mensaje tambien de antemanno gracias por leer este mensaje y postearme aqui mi amigo

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#7348  October 16, 2016, 02:56:16 pm
he looked at the sprite to update his samus and he did not use balmsolds samus
he looked at balmsold's cannon and edit his samus cannon
#7349  October 16, 2016, 05:56:57 pm
  • Tickets ONLY! NEXT!!!
    • USA
Nah, he just admitted that he stole it.
Have you tried "Season 2" Kitty yet?

http://mugenguild.com/forum/senri-project.421
#7350  October 16, 2016, 07:29:20 pm
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba

I use the model by balmsold I not ask to him for use his samus canon, I hope he dont angry....much

how lazy can you be?

mil disculpa, como estube bajo un lio familiar no me di el tiempo de algunas cosas, te ido mil disculpas, no lo tome para robarlo pero si debi preguntar primero ya que es tu esfuerzo y muchos autores alrededor del mundo me inspiran con sus sprites algunos no los encuentro y otros simplemente me ven como ladron pero te aseguro que no es mi cometido mas que el de entretener, cualquier cosa puedes mandarme mensaje tambien de antemanno gracias por leer este mensaje y postearme aqui mi amigo

I understand, apologiez accepted, I hope that your family issues get solved soon.
and please, for the next time contact me, I don't have any issue with people using my sprites, but I want them to let me know first, we are on the same forum afterall.

entiendo, disculpas aceptadas, espero que se arreglue todo con ese lio familiar que tienes.
y por favor , para la proxima vez contactame, no tengo problemas con que usen mis sprites, pero necesito que me hagan saber , estamos en el mismo foro despues de todo.
#7351  October 16, 2016, 07:31:00 pm
    • USA
This is like the 100th time he does that. I really doubt this will change anything really, unless he had an issue that made him forget to ask for permission or to simply inform the original author the other 99 times.
#7352  October 17, 2016, 02:41:31 pm
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
OK, the actual creator of the sprite has accepted an apology, can we let it go now? It was a small part of a sprite, he should have asked, agreed, and he certainly should have given credit, at the very least. Balmsold handled it like the pro that he is. Balmsold's sprites are so gorgeous, it's almost hard to blame Chuch for wanting to use a piece of them. Of course, you should always credit an artist when you use his art. No exceptions.  Can that be the end of it?

Credit issues aside, this Samus is pretty cool, thank you Chuch. Every time you update Samus it is a huge step forward, and this is no exception. She looks and plays better than ever. She is a favorite character of mine, and I really appreciate the effort that goes into this.
Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:29:43 pm by rhiggatwat
#7353  October 18, 2016, 06:19:54 am
  • Rawr!
OK, the actual creator of the sprite has accepted an apology, can we let it go now? It was a small part of a sprite, he should have asked, agreed, and he certainly should have given credit, at the very least. Balmsold handled it like the pro that he is. Balmsold's sprites are so gorgeous, it's almost hard to blame Chuch for wanting to use a piece of them. Case closed, the jury can retire, thank you for your service.

You should always credit an artist when you use his art. No exceptions.

Credit issues aside, this Samus is pretty cool, thank you Chuch. Every time you update Samus it is a huge step forward, and this is no exception. She looks and plays better than ever. She is a favorite character of mine, and I really appreciate the effort that goes into this.

dude you sounded like a hypocrite there.. just saying..

you're telling everyone else to let it go.. MEANWHILE you're adding your 2 cents worth in to keep it going.. this post accomplished NOTHING.
#7354  October 19, 2016, 12:26:08 pm
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
The actual creator's opinion on the usage of his sprites is what matters. I was hoping it could end it. I guess not. It's a shame to see Chuch's threads always devolve into these things, because he is trying to do something new and worthwhile for mugen. Unlike mine, your post is very valuable, thank you for your time.
#7355  October 24, 2016, 01:08:33 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Like that you're still improving your characters. You're the only creator I've seen that can both code and sprite characters at the same time. It's not the best coding, but it's still decent. Although not to be rude, I do kinda wish you stop using 4shared as a site to download your stuff, but that's my opinion. Keep it up. :)

OK, the actual creator of the sprite has accepted an apology, can we let it go now? It was a small part of a sprite, he should have asked, agreed, and he certainly should have given credit, at the very least. Balmsold handled it like the pro that he is. Balmsold's sprites are so gorgeous, it's almost hard to blame Chuch for wanting to use a piece of them. Case closed, the jury can retire, thank you for your service.

you're telling everyone else to let it go.. MEANWHILE you're adding your 2 cents worth in to keep it going.. this post accomplished NOTHING.
Sounds like you're playing victim here. Unless you have contributor status, Chuch has no reason to credit you. Your post is nothing but bait to make him feel bad. Just because Chuch took balmsold's sprite and forgot to credit him doesn't mean you should rub it in his face and make him credit you for something you didn't make. If this "Roman Kim" has that problem, he should come to the forum and complain himself. That Jin's EWGF animation doesn't make it yours if Roman Kim sprited it, so stop claiming that it is.

In my opinion, you're the one who sounds like a hypocrite.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#7356  October 24, 2016, 06:35:50 pm
  • Rawr!
Like that you're still improving your characters. You're the only creator I've seen that can both code and sprite characters at the same time. It's not the best coding, but it's still decent. Although not to be rude, I do kinda wish you stop using 4shared as a site to download your stuff, but that's my opinion. Keep it up. :)

Sounds like you're playing victim here. Unless you have contributor status, Chuch has no reason to credit you. Your post is nothing but bait to make him feel bad. Just because Chuch took balmsold's sprite and forgot to credit him doesn't mean you should rub it in his face and make him credit you for something you didn't make. If this "Roman Kim" has that problem, he should come to the forum and complain himself. That Jin's EWGF animation doesn't make it yours if Roman Kim sprited it, so stop claiming that it is.

In my opinion, you're the one who sounds like a hypocrite.

i didn't say he should have credited me.. not in the slightest.. so before you run your mouth off atleast establish you know what the FK you are talking about.. you clearly don't.

he should have pm'd me and asked if he could use it considering it was my avatar he stole it from and since Roman Kim doesn't come on MFG i have him on skype and i would have asked him if Chu could have used it. I know how Roman Kim is and he would have more likely have said its fine by him, aslong as he was credited. But Chu as usual doesn't do that, he just takes thinking it's all open source, and for that i do not like him.   That isn't me playing the victim that's me with an opinion and lack of respect for someone that clearly doesn't respect other peoples work to ask for permission for it he's actually got quite infamous due to it.

also just because you're a contributor doesn't exactly mean it gives you the rights to steal peoples work... dumbass.
#7357  October 24, 2016, 08:57:06 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Did anybody ask Namco for permission? Geez its just an avatar and chucho brought it to life
in a char. I love it how people demand permission for shit when you guys aren't asking
The actual rights holders for permission, what comes around goes around lol
#7358  October 24, 2016, 09:50:13 pm
  • Steal your toesnails at midnight
From what I've seen over years. Chuchoryu always stole people work. And Never credit them. That's an issue and really disrespectful to credit a fanart as your own. He had done  this way too many Pixel artists. just like he released Cvsnb/Chamat Asuka beta years back after cvsnb  told him not to  release anything after he finished the sprites. But instead Chucho Ryu release an unfinished character and edit on top Cvsnb/Chamat version of Asuka anyways. Ultimate slap too the face...
Cvs Hwaorang (working in Progress
Coding-0%)
Spriting-1%
Aiming for a Pots Style
#7359  October 24, 2016, 09:53:31 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Asking for credit is not the same thing as asking for permission.  Every readme for every character ever made pretty much credits the original developer or artist of the work being adapted, it's not hard to write "this guy did these sprites that I used in my character" into your readme.  It takes at absolute most like five seconds.  MFG has no rules against using other peoples' work, but if you don't have the courtesy to type half a line into your readme to shoutout the hard work of someone who made your own content possible that speaks more about your own pettiness than anything else.
#7360  October 24, 2016, 09:53:43 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Did anybody ask Namco for permission? Geez its just an avatar and chucho brought it to life
in a char. I love it how people demand permission for shit when you guys aren't asking
The actual rights holders for permission, what comes around goes around lol

Actually yes. yes we did. They ok'd it as fan art some 12+ fucking years ago. No one is demanding permission, they are asking to be respected as human beings who put time in creating something literally from scratch. Honestly you sound so entitled with that post. How dare someone ask that someone at least mention that their source ART was used in tandem with what they were doing? The nerve of some people, asking to be respected while sounding just as respectful in their request!
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 09:56:55 pm by Kamekaze