YesNoOk

CVS Character Conversions. (Read 5842 times)

Started by Kingxroyo, October 15, 2016, 09:42:39 am
Share this topic:
CVS Character Conversions.
#1  October 15, 2016, 09:42:39 am
    • USA
Hey guys I've been playing Mugen for quite awhile and I was wondering, I want to convert some CVS2 Characters and some Other Characters to Infinite Style gameplay. I seen Boryema's work and I've been sampling Mr.Infinite's Characters. Both excellent work and they are a great job. I was wondering if anyone could help me.

#1. If I plan to make a Character that plays MVC Style like DCL & ShinZankuro's Style, I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers. I want to see if I could turn the Shades Characters to MVC Style. I also want to see how I can add Air Dash to Duracelleur's MVC Characters.

#2. For Infinite's Style Characters, I was wondering if anyone could help me convert characters to Infinite Style. I want to turn Kuroko & Sieger to infinite style.

Would be great if people would teach me. I'm also interested in making CPS2 Stages as well lol. My journey begins soon! God bless you all!
Re: CVS Character Conversions.
#2  October 15, 2016, 10:15:08 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Theres an infinite template out, try searching for it in google or here in the search bar
#3  October 15, 2016, 11:19:56 am
    • USA
#4  October 15, 2016, 12:04:50 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Theres an infinite template out, try searching for it in google or here in the search bar

Oh cool memo, thanks man! Think you could give me pointers?

If you have the template just insert your sprites in it and then go ahead and fix al the animations, I would have an infinite char opened up side by side for a reference, its not to hard the template pretty much has the majority of the char coded out besides the specials and supers.
#5  December 28, 2016, 02:45:23 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
I think the "Infinite Style" is one of the best fighting styles ever created, it mixes the CVS graphics with the MVC gameplay, not to mention that some changes are still possible, the trickiest thing is to try to convert the SNK game sprites Ex: KOF), after that, it's just breaking the head in Fighter Factory with CNS, CMD, AI among others, but editing sprites is a bit tiresome, requires a lot of patience...

lui

#6  December 29, 2016, 01:44:06 am
    • USA
I think you're confusing "infinite style" with infinite's older "svk style"

svk is the one you made your character in and is the one with the mvc-ish gameplay while infinite's new characters are pots-like in terms of aesthetics and mechanics