YesNoOk

Elections reaction thread (Read 36116 times)

Started by Bob8644, November 09, 2016, 02:52:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Elections reaction thread
#21  November 09, 2016, 07:53:01 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios

God help us.
#22  November 09, 2016, 07:59:33 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

Versus Milo Yiannopoulos, I'd be for Celebrity Deathmatch every four years.
Now that American society has discovered meme magic nothing's impossible. I'm eagerly awaiting for Yiannopoulos's birthers.
#23  November 09, 2016, 08:42:58 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
I don't get it. Trump is leading, right? And SO WHAT? What's so problematic here?
I believe he will NEVER turn your goverment into OUR one. Believe me, you better to not know, what stupidity can do our dumBa. Everything BUT real work. EVERYTHING.
BTW, soon in Russia anime will become illegal. Just sayin', cause this is not even worst what me personally need to expect.
#24  November 09, 2016, 08:43:43 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#25  November 09, 2016, 08:49:08 am
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com

WE WON AMERICA!! :D

#26  November 09, 2016, 08:52:53 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
I don't get it. Trump is leading, right? And SO WHAT? What's so problematic here?

Why don't you go read Jmorphman and Melvana's posts and then tell me.

I read some. No new answer from me. None of it is lethal.
Yes, maybe, if we're looking at still ongoing condition of USA, it MAY become worse than that. But once again, call yourself lucky.
At least you will not have a goverment of thiefs, sitting there from 90'ths and doing nothing but taking money and REAL pulling country into shit.
#27  November 09, 2016, 08:54:26 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Don't tell me what's "lethal" or not.

Go fuck yourself.
#28  November 09, 2016, 08:57:26 am
    • USA

Why don't you go read Jmorphman and Melvana's posts and then tell me.

I read some. No new answer from me. None of it is lethal.
Yes, maybe, if we're looking at still ongoing condition of USA, it MAY become worse than that. But once again, call yourself lucky.
At least you will not have a goverment of thiefs, sitting there from 90'ths and doing nothing but taking money and REAL pulling country into shit.

Dude, I REALLY don't think you understand.  Trump has already sworn to put in pure republican officials into senate positions, including people who will take away peoples' rights.  The value of MULTIPLE currencies has already fallen.  This man has been accused of rape and sexual assault, will be on trial this very month, and has PUBLICLY ADMITTED TO IT AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT ON CAMERA.  Maybe your government is worse, but that's not the point here.  This isn't a comparison of US government vs Russia's, this is about how terrible Trump is. 

And please ask yourself, if this is already going down hours before he even won the election officially, how bad do you think it's going to be as these next four years go on?
Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:01:34 am by Duos.act
#29  November 09, 2016, 09:06:52 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
All I can say at this point is... hope those who voted for Trump don't regret their decision later.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#30  November 09, 2016, 09:08:13 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala

Trump isn't particularly homophobic but his VP, Pence, is a crazy fundie who's in for pray the gay away camps and against any sensible policy towards lgbt people. How much weight he'll have in the government and whether or not he'll be able to push his agenda is to be seen.
#31  November 09, 2016, 09:09:36 am
    • USA
That's correct but Trump plans to appoint more senators and court members who hold extremist views, so he's definitely not helping.  That aside, you could take out every instance of homophobia from his camp and you would still have a mountain of other problems. 
#32  November 09, 2016, 09:13:34 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Yup, it's really going to be bad...
It seems I really misunderstood ya'll.
I'm sorry.
====================
P.S.; Jmorphman, lol.
#33  November 09, 2016, 09:20:20 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala

That's correct but Trump plans to appoint more senators and court members who hold extremist views, so he's definitely not helping.
He can't possibly pick someone more extreme than Scalia was. And even with him on board SCOTUS legalized same sex marriage. LGBT advocates are going to have some hard days ahead of them, but it's not like gays suddenly lost all their rights overnight.
#34  November 09, 2016, 09:36:10 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I offer a quote by Benjamin from Animal Farm:
Donkeys live a long time. None of you has ever seen a dead donkey.
#35  November 09, 2016, 10:38:20 am
This election wasn't anti-gay, racist, sexist, or in any way hate-driven. It was anti-the political elite. It was anti-corruption, and anti-media manipulation. It's unfortunate that the Supreme Court will be affected, but perhaps the Democrats shouldn't have lied, cheated, and showed such contempt for the people they were meant to represent.

You need a working democracy more than you need any given democratically-driven decision. If there are unwanted knock-on effects to a Trump presidency, you can fix it in four years. It'll actually work next time. Someone like Hillary won't be able to steal an election from someone like Bernie in anything like the near future, and money will be out of politics in several major, quantifiable ways. Also WW3 with Russia won't happen. That's nice too.
#36  November 09, 2016, 10:48:45 am
    • USA
This election wasn't anti-gay, racist, sexist, or in any way hate-driven. It was anti-the political elite. It was anti-corruption, and anti-media manipulation. It's unfortunate that the Supreme Court will be affected, but perhaps the Democrats shouldn't have lied, cheated, and showed such contempt for the people they were meant to represent.

You need a working democracy more than you need any given democratically-driven decision. If there are unwanted knock-on effects to a Trump presidency, you can fix it in four years. It'll actually work next time. Someone like Hillary won't be able to steal an election from someone like Bernie in anything like the near future, and money will be out of politics in several major, quantifiable ways. Also WW3 with Russia won't happen. That's nice too.

Bull fucking shit.  You mean to tell me Trump supporters haven't been running around yelling CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK like a broken record for the last year?  Also uhhhhh....
#37  November 09, 2016, 11:03:19 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
I really don't see what's so surprising about this.

Trump embodies everything America has had bubbling underneath, pardon me saying. His election is just undeniable proof of all we've known for a while -- in the first world, straight white male loud-mouthed privilege with tons of money and connections wins. Bottom line.

With his control over media attention and billions of dollars at his disposal, I honestly don't know why I ever doubted the grummy bastard in the first place. Now pardon me as I purchase a rifle and cuddle it to sleep in anticipation of WW3.
#38  November 09, 2016, 12:02:11 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I'm... not too surprised about these results, to be honest.

Trump is a boisterous idiot? Sure. But I know people who will take a boisterous idiot for a president than a corrupt politician. After all, I think, based on my observations this election year, the two things that could have pushed people over the edge to Trump's side were:

1.) allegations of illegal election activity by the Democrats (i.e. paying people to incite violence at Trump rallies, planning to get people to vote in states they are not residents of, etc.) as hinted on in the DNC email leaks and other sources like Project Veritas Action, and

2.) the mainstream media in general (with the exception of conservative sources like FOX to an extent) character assassinating Donald Trump while idolizing up Hilary Clinton ad nauseam.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#39  November 09, 2016, 12:03:56 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Trump is the better of the 2, Hillary would get us into ww3  in Syria against Russia! Over some bullshit because the democrats want Assad out. How about we just work together and eliminate Isis and let Syria keep the president they
Elected. I dont get it how anybody would support Hillary, I get it that the gay and lbgt community would get more
rights and shit but you know what's more important? Preventing WW3 Is more important I want to live a lil bit longer
Not catch cancer from nuclear fallout
#40  November 09, 2016, 12:10:14 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
As somebody who lives in Spain and has read what Trump proposed to do, and the fact that he got majority in everything... well, let's hope history doesn't change much because he doesn't make half of what he said true. Let's just hope that. For the sake of everybody, specially all of you who live in America.

Also, didn't Trump say he was interesting in joining with Russia in order to deal with the nuclear issue in Islam? Details about this are quite fuzzy at the moment.