YesNoOk

Elections reaction thread (Read 36180 times)

Started by Bob8644, November 09, 2016, 02:52:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Elections reaction thread
#61  November 09, 2016, 02:09:58 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
Mike Ross lost
#62  November 09, 2016, 02:21:51 pm
    • USA

We should have been more vigilant on the election by watching the simspsons
#63  November 09, 2016, 02:30:44 pm
in the first world, straight white male loud-mouthed privilege with tons of money and connections wins. Bottom line.
both had tons of money and i'm pretty sure the one that held several different positions of power for decades had more connections, and she lost. are you kidding me with this shit
#64  November 09, 2016, 02:32:08 pm
He's talking about the voters.
(I think)
It's not like Trump has such good connection, so it wouldn't make sense if he meant Trump himself.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:43:22 pm by Byakko
#65  November 09, 2016, 02:33:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The posts droning on about nuclear attacks show exactly why he won. The dumber people are the more they listen to people spewing hate, its easy to use fear to control.

Now the states will have to deal with a president that has the full support of the KKK and a vice president that wants to setup conversion camps. Good job.

Had the DNC not been completely stupid pushing one of the most unpopular candidates they ever had while being caught repeatedly favoring her they might not have alienated as many voters as they had.

This ends up confirming the suspicions most countries already had about America and further pushes them from "joke" into "garbage fire". Lets see how the market reacts.

#66  November 09, 2016, 02:48:41 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#67  November 09, 2016, 02:52:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
http://www.electproject.org/2016g

Turnout rate was 55 percent of the population.

Some reports are saying there were about 15k votes for Harambe. In some states, the votes for harambe wouldve been enough to turn the election around.
#68  November 09, 2016, 02:52:19 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Trumper went against the most corrupt,retarded and mischievous cunt in USA and still somehow managed to win.
Certain fucking voting machines defaulted Trump inputs to Hillary votes too and he still managed to fucking win
My dick is literally diamonds right now.Selling it on ebay as I type
I'm just so glad that someone who played fair managed to beat that lying cunt.
#69  November 09, 2016, 02:58:05 pm
Some reports are saying there were about 15k votes for Harambe. In some states, the votes for harambe wouldve been enough to turn the election around.
it's pointless to gripe about people that made joke votes. if they couldn't make joke votes then they probably wouldn't have voted, and if they made a serious vote it probably wouldn't have made a difference (votes would've been split on a similar proportion). same with griping about those that voted third party.

He's talking about the voters.
(I think)
It's not like Trump has such good connection, so it wouldn't make sense if he meant Trump himself.
maybe, but saying that this was because voters are white and have a lot of money and connections doesn't make a lot of sense either
#70  November 09, 2016, 03:00:51 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#71  November 09, 2016, 03:03:35 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
it's pointless to gripe about people that made joke votes. if they couldn't make joke votes then they probably wouldn't have voted, and if they made a serious vote it probably wouldn't have made a difference (votes would've been split on a similar proportion). same with griping about those that voted third party.

The main issue with their elections ( that was already an issue) is how they put everything in 1 vs 1 and left and right, anyone that isnt supported by the dnc or the gop are simply not considered. Its either one from those 2 parties or no one, and that leads to these douchebag and turd sandwich elections. So yeah I agree that joke votes arent that worrysome, but you'll see the people freaking out that didnt even leave the house to go vote now.
For some, it was more about posturing about their "Side" than voting.
#72  November 09, 2016, 03:09:26 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Trumper went against the most corrupt,retarded and mischievous cunt in USA and still somehow managed to win.
Certain fucking voting machines defaulted Trump inputs to Hillary votes too and he still managed to fucking win
My dick is literally diamonds right now.Selling it on ebay as I type
I'm just so glad that someone who played fair managed to beat that lying cunt.

Careful with that edge.

Plus it's easy to say that when you didn't have to pick between that and an insane fuckface who might as well be running this place into the ground, who is also racist, mysoginist, and ultra-homophobic. Neither was exactly a great choice but the other wasn't going to try to revert this country to pre-Civil Rights movement south.

I live in a blue state BTW, and it goes blue every election. This time was no different.
#73  November 09, 2016, 03:31:02 pm
#74  November 09, 2016, 03:39:31 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
guys, guys!  :yuno:

an assassination attempt was made this morning!

he's currently in critical condition.  :gossip:
#75  November 09, 2016, 03:43:50 pm
#76  November 09, 2016, 03:50:34 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thats a legitimately good edit tbh
#77  November 09, 2016, 03:52:37 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
If conversion therapy becomes a reality, I'm going to be beyond pissed.  Those fucking camps traumatize children, teens and young adults, making them fear themselves and their urges.

Edit: I know that conversion camps exist, but if everything goes well for the Republicans, I fear for those of us that are LGBT, and the rest of America.  I want America to be great, I just don't want it to be 1950's "great".
Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 04:00:35 pm by The Sudden Rarity
#78  November 09, 2016, 03:55:18 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/

hell yes best thing to come out of all this
#79  November 09, 2016, 03:58:13 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
For some, it was more about posturing about their "Side" than voting.

Our culture has been so stripped down to binary choices that this is the ultimate result

DNC has no gaems vs GOPbone

This is the tipping point and I can only hope it's to something better
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear