YesNoOk

A full game that I can't create (yet). (Read 2636 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, November 18, 2016, 11:33:13 pm
A full game that I can't create (yet).
#1  November 18, 2016, 11:33:13 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Aight guys, I said I'll give my ideas for my full game. Here they are.

This game is inspired by Serio's Castlevania Fighter (got it myself, and I'm enjoying it). It's gonna use the style from the 32-bit MegaMan X games (X4, X5, and X6), but it's also gonna have characters and bosses outside of those games.

The characters in question:

MegaMan: Rock will use the moves from MegaMan 8, but his jump height and slide time will be modified just to fit the 32-bit X games, he'll also have a after image effect when he slides (since the slide doesn't do anything). If you were to press START when you select him, you'll play as 8-bit MegaMan. He'll use the moves from MegaMan 2, and he'll have the same jump height and slide time as his 32-bit self, only difference is that he doesn't have the after image effect.

Bass: Bass will use the moves from MM&B, but his jump height will be the same as Zero's. He will not have his special armor, though.

X: MegaMan X will use moves from MegaMan X5 with the Z Saber from X6, and if you press START, you'll select his Ultimate Armor.

Zero: Zero will have his moves from MegaMan X4 and it will be possible to do that one slash trick, if you press START with either the light or medium kicks, you'll select either his Awakened form or his Nightmare form.

MegaMan Zero: MegaMan Zero will use the moves from MegaMan Zero 2, and he'll also have his Triple Rod since it does decent damage if used correctly. If you press START, you'll select Omega Zero as a playable character.

Model X and Model ZX: These 2 will use the same moves as their source games, but Model ZX will have techniques similar to Zero's Ryuenjin and Hyouretsuzan.

Model A: Model A will have all the moves from his/her source game. Pressing START will allow you to play as Ashe, but will show no difference.
Re: A full game that I can't create (yet).
#2  November 25, 2016, 12:31:16 am
    • USA
What do you guys think so far?
#3  November 25, 2016, 01:15:27 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Pressing start to select alternate costumes won't work except within a full game. Just making sure you know that before hand. Other than that the idea isn't a bad one. The execution will tell.
#4  November 25, 2016, 02:03:36 am
    • USA
I'll keep that in mind, and thanks.