YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 823791 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Marvel vs. Capcom 4 Thread
#101  November 20, 2016, 01:16:35 am
Good catch, but if it wasn't even being talked about this summer, Early testing for next year still sounds far too quick to be believable, considering all the talk that Marvel / Disney and Capcom would need to have before even reaching an agreement and then fixing up a roster.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#102  November 20, 2016, 01:22:31 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
It doesnt even say "never" It says that nitsuma isnt involved in those divisions.
That is in no way to say there isnt something being developed, just that Nitsuma isnt involved.
#103  November 20, 2016, 01:27:14 am
He wouldn't say "nothing's happening" if it was just a matter of him not being told about it any more than the rest of the world. If he hadn't heard anything simply because he's not involved anymore, he'd just say "I'm not in that division and I haven't heard anything". "Nothing's happening" sounds like he's still in the loop and there really is nothing. In fact, "nothing's happening" would fit well if Capcom was still trying to ask Marvel, and Marvel is actually saying no thanks. We know that Capcom is always interested in it and keeps pinging them about it, it's what they did before MvC3 finally happened, so it's reasonable to think they're still asking regularly. And Niitsuma is in the loop.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#104  November 25, 2016, 11:13:17 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#105  November 25, 2016, 11:15:57 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
/\ This is like a couple fight. One hour it's a solved thing, other hour it's other unsolved thing and the confusion cycle continues LMAO
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#106  November 25, 2016, 11:27:27 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
I still dont think its true but I guess we will see next saturdays
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#107  November 25, 2016, 11:28:39 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Damn. Every time I post some fighting game news, they will get ignored because MVC4 rumors ;-P
#108  November 25, 2016, 11:52:50 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I still dont think its true but I guess we will see next saturdays

After reading well these comments[on NGaf] and considering what Ono said about Capcom gaving full support to SFV until 2020, I'm surely believe this is a another NeoGaf shitposting to create a false rumour and get more dumb people to fall of fake notices :v
- Donations is welcome
#109  November 25, 2016, 11:59:21 pm
#110  November 26, 2016, 12:03:52 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Maybe focusing more on SFV, than thinking of making other fighting game early? I mean, SFV has just started, I can't see a chance of Capcom planning to bring other fighting game alongside with SFV actually. Maybe when SFV are closer to finish their lifespan[I don't remember the correct word for "game supporting time"] and etcetera, they could think of bringing a new FG.
- Donations is welcome
#111  November 26, 2016, 12:09:26 am
the games can coexist. you're not making any sense
#112  November 26, 2016, 12:13:28 am
    • Mexico

This doesn't mean much for MvC4's possibilities, but if it's true that Akuma's announcement wasn't something for SFV and DEFINITELY for something else, then I want to believe it was a teaser for MvC4.
#113  November 26, 2016, 12:13:59 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Well, I just can't imagine there's going to be a Marvel VS. Capcom 4 early. Especially after the Niitsuma latest tweets. But who knows.
- Donations is welcome
#114  November 26, 2016, 12:24:05 am
if they were working on mvc4 but everybody was under embargo until the announcement then it's not surprising he would deny it
#115  November 26, 2016, 12:25:40 am
It'd only be an reveal trailer. MvC4 wouldn't be out until 2018 at the earliest.

And isn't Akuma gonna be playable at PSX? I highly doubt it would be for anything else except SFV.
#116  November 26, 2016, 12:53:04 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
It'd only be an reveal trailer. MvC4 wouldn't be out until 2018 at the earliest.

And isn't Akuma gonna be playable at PSX? I highly doubt it would be for anything else except SFV.
Nothing said "AKUMA PLAYABLE AT PSX" it said "playable at psx" CAPCOM.

Nitsuma replies were imo about him not being involved with anything and wishing he could be. Not really a yes or no, just that he himself wasnt on anything like that.

I dont think its mvc4 tho. I think ti slikely to be an announcement for season 2
#117  November 26, 2016, 01:02:58 am
Boss challenge mode (super Dictator, awakened Necalli...) with extra Shin Gouki. Because why not. There's no way the teaser was about MvC4, unless they jumped to the SF5 engine.
#118  November 26, 2016, 01:39:21 am
Nothing said "AKUMA PLAYABLE AT PSX" it said "playable at psx" CAPCOM.

Except like almost every news outlet that reported on it. :/

So Ono clarifying that it's something else (which I missed), wonder what that's supposed to be. SF5VR?
#119  November 26, 2016, 01:43:41 am
Not quite. The video didn't say it would be Akuma, every news outlet saw Akuma and "playable" and presumed, as they should, that it meant that Akuma would be playable (otherwise it's just shitty communication to show the word "playable" next to Akuma and then go back on it and say Akuma is not playable), and now Ono is trying to troll and say that they never actually announced it would be Akuma.
But it's totally going to be Akuma in some form or another. And if he appears in some form, even if it's some unplayable boss stuff first, it obviously means he's going to be playable later.
#120  November 26, 2016, 02:11:04 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
you know what, its going to be cvs3, im calling it because thats the only time that akuma ever appeared.