YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 830316 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Marvel vs. Capcom 4 Thread
#121  November 26, 2016, 02:29:18 am
    • USA
Boss challenge mode (super Dictator, awakened Necalli...) with extra Shin Gouki. Because why not. There's no way the teaser was about MvC4, unless they jumped to the SF5 engine.

That would be cool considering that the game is still missing the Extra Battle Mode (Previously known as "Target Mode" but the word target was later retooled and is now used to refer to the missions for extra FM).

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/06/09/sfv-cinematic-story-and-additional-june-updates

Future Content

Daily Challenges are currently being re-tooled and optimized for the game, and we will share the new timing of this feature as soon as we more details. The feature will now be called “Targets,” and they will still be daily goals for players to complete and generate Fight Money, which can be used to purchase in-game content like new characters and costumes. New single player modes including Extra Battle and Versus CPU are also in the works. We’ll share more details on these modes and features as soon as we can.

SNT

#122  November 26, 2016, 07:41:22 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Spoiler: and then there's this shit (click to see content)
#123  November 26, 2016, 07:48:08 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
/\

... Holding back my hype, because this could be a fanmade[maybe] but ...

HOLY SHIT!
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#124  November 26, 2016, 08:05:45 am
it's possible those images are fanmade but they look cool either way
#125  November 26, 2016, 01:38:38 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
The "4" looks like so similar to Transformers for some reason... I guess it's the metal look along with the pointy font.

Hopefully it's true, but while a new MvC game is nice, I do hope that if MvC4 happens it won't be broken like the other ones and most of the cast will be playable. UMvC3 was the closest to that, but even then it wasn't close to being good enough in the balance aspect...
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#126  November 26, 2016, 03:41:36 pm
#127  November 26, 2016, 06:03:22 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Hopefully it's true, but while a new MvC game is nice, I do hope that if MvC4 happens it won't be broken like the other ones and most of the cast will be playable. UMvC3 was the closest to that, but even then it wasn't close to being good enough in the balance aspect...
When has a Marvel game ever not been broken?
#128  November 26, 2016, 07:24:04 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Lupinko, one of the MvC3 leaks guys, is confirming it too.
#129  November 26, 2016, 07:45:55 pm
dont post a link or anything
#130  November 26, 2016, 08:16:07 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#131  November 26, 2016, 08:21:36 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
the jem bullshit never made sense, that guy was an asshole who had people clinging to him and laughing at everything he said while trying to decipher "clues" and he milked it for what it was worth.
#132  November 26, 2016, 08:22:53 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#133  November 26, 2016, 08:39:50 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
I would love to see a Marvel fighting game by Arc System Works, using the GGXrd engine.
#134  November 26, 2016, 10:43:55 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Seeing that discussion going further on GAF, I'm thinking about the size of the damage done in that forum thread when it is revealed that the rumor of Marvel VS Capcom 4 was actually fake, and that the teaser of "4" was actually a fanmade well made to troll all the people, I imagine the rage that will cause LOL
- Donations is welcome
#135  November 26, 2016, 10:54:35 pm
what
#136  November 26, 2016, 10:57:47 pm
    • Brazil
Spoiler: and then there's this shit (click to see content)
Must... control... hype... I heard that the guy who leaked that already leaked things that ended up being real. But you never know...
#137  November 26, 2016, 10:58:36 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
People are discussing in that forum like if the game was really announced, they doens't even know if the teaser+rumor are TRUE and are making wishlists yet.
- Donations is welcome
#138  November 26, 2016, 11:14:27 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
the jem bullshit never made sense
? It was a random meme, right ? Of course it didn't make sense.
The JEM was him promising to reveal characters through "RIDDLES"

Also:  Lupinko drops a couple more 'riddles'

lupinko Lance Lingos
#datmarvel #new #jemformvc3 these are some totally cosmic powers dis character gots

lupinko Lance Lingos
obviously the claire remark means there's no jubilation to be had in #datmarvel, so it just doesn't depend on the mood i'm in #jemformvc3

lupinko Lance Lingos
Always under the gun, day and night, there aint no end in sight #datmarvel #jemformvc3
Speculate away.

there's no jubilation to be had in #datmarvel
Well that's a damn obvious deconfirmation to me.

these are some totally cosmic powers dis character gots
We've already got Galactus, we've already got Phoenix...  who else rocks the Power Cosmic?  Could Marvel troll everyone this hard?

Always under the gun, day and night, there aint no end in sight
Lyrics from the song "Too Close For Comfort" by Jem and the Holograms.  The complete verse is:

We're keeping an impossible pace, babe
Always under the gun
Day and night
There aint no end in sight
This aint no life on the run
Who's Marvel's Flash, then?  Quicksilver?
lupinko Lance Lingos
btw there are two, count em two unrelated unknowns hinted already in prev hints that may have been overlooked, dats all i'll say #datmarvel

lupinko Lance Lingos
basically for this unrelated pair, you will go bonkers for one of them, the other you maybe scratching your head #datmarvel

at one point he started shitting himself with threats that he would leak all the game data over marvel cancelling legends 3.
It just shat on the reveals and capcom trying to promote the game with a bunch of crap that no one wanted to sit through and the whole thing was bullshit.

This did as a whole more harm than good.
#139  November 26, 2016, 11:50:15 pm
Ah, that. I just disregarded it at the time because it didn't mean anything, I forgot about it.
#140  November 26, 2016, 11:55:12 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I'm a little less hyped at the possibility of that being true and more a little saddened by the sole PS4 logo.  Was fun playing the past games against friends on the Xbox while it lasted, I guess.  At least I'm planning to get a PS4 regardless, so it's not like it's completely impossible to play, but amongst my friends only one has a PS4 and isn't a fighting game fan.

I guess I can't blame them for willingly avoiding the Xbox One for this, they made a deal with Sony just to get SFV out the door.  Still really sucks.