YesNoOk

Finally decided to make this. (Read 2834 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, January 12, 2017, 06:40:12 am
Finally decided to make this.
#1  January 12, 2017, 06:40:12 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Hey guys, I said I was thinking about making this thread, and now I think it's time to get it off my chest and share the ideas for these characters and the style they're going to be in.

The style is a modified version of the POTS. What are the modifications, you ask? Well I guess some nice hitsparks would be nice, but this style has something that's in Team Z2's DB characters. Each character is gonna have either a Justice bar or a Rage bar, depending on the character you play as, you'll get one of these 2 bars.

Some characters will use custom made sprites using a 3D model as a base (that'll make great practice for posing and animating in Blender), some characters will use hand drawn sprites, and some characters will use sprites from existing games (like other characters).

The characters in question:

Peach: Idk why, but I was interested in making her. Peach fights with some of her moves from Super Smash Bros, but her kicks are almost as graceful as that of a ballerina. She uses a fire flower fire ball and her umbrella as her weapons, and she also has helpers such as a Thwomp, a Bullet Bill Cannon, Lakitu, and Charging Chuck. She also uses the emotions from Super Princess Peach, specifically the angry emotion, and that emotion is only used in supers. The Angry Punch is similar to Terry Bogard's Burning Knuckle, but it hits the enemy multiple times then it'll explode, and the Angry Tornado is similar to Ken's Shinryuken from the Vs. games, but Peach isn't in the air, she's still on the ground. Her Justice move is called the Heart Combo, she performs a series of punches and kicks before grabbing the opponent to explode, kinda like Dan Hibiki but different.

Daisy: For real, me? Both of the Mario princesses, what the hell is wrong with me? Anyway, compared to Peach, Daisy fights with all out martial arts and uses the items from Super Mario Land (one item, actually), and she's also stronger than Peach in game. The helpers are also from Daisy's home land, Sarasaland. She doesn't have a Bullet Bill cannon but she does have a Gao and King Totomesu, she doesn't have Lakitu but she does have Roketon, a good lot of her helpers are from Super Mario Land, where she originated. Her supers are mostly from the sports games, moves like the Flower Swing, the Torpedo Strike, and the Wonder Flower, she can also call out a stampede of Pionpi to stomp on her enemy, one victory pose is her changing into her other sports outfit, her biker suit, her leotard, her winter gear, and her casual dress, another pose is a Gao teasing her just to hug her, and another pose is her performing the hot stuff animation from Mario Strikers. Her Justice move is the slap from Mario Party.

Gouki (DDND): He'll have all of his moves from his source game, but the only difference is that he'll use Akuma's voice from Street Fighter x Tekken, since Akuma's name in Japan is Gouki. Hopefully you'll get the joke. Also, this guy is gonna be released on April Fools day some year.

I'll update the post when I can, but what do you think so far?
Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 09:19:45 am by RedDragonCats17
Re: Finally decided to make this.
#2  January 12, 2017, 11:16:18 pm
    • USA
If you guys want to help me create these characters, then let's team up. As of now, all I need is your opinions on the ideas.
#3  January 16, 2017, 07:55:41 am
    • USA
I forgot to tell you this, I wanted to get Peach's model from SSX On Tour, but I couldn't find the version of the game I was looking for, so I decided to get her Ultra Smash model.
New #4  January 21, 2017, 11:34:29 am
    • USA
I also forgot to tell you guys this, not only will Daisy use the quotes from official Mario games, but she'll be using custom quotes as well, which means I need a voice actor that either sounds similar or exactly like Daisy, and maybe I'll use the same actor for characters that are not made for MUGEN, like my indie games and fan games.

Speaking of those games, if you guys want me to tell you EVERYTHING about my indie games that are in my head, then I will. BUT FIRST, I need to see how many people are interested.

Also, is anyone going to reply? Sorry if I bump this thread, but I REALLY need opinions.
Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:29:14 am by RedDragonCats17