YesNoOk

Ryougi Shiki (Read 59686 times)

Started by Shadic12, February 07, 2017, 01:58:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ryougi Shiki
#161  February 07, 2017, 08:42:18 pm
    • USA
In all fairness. Look I get that, but look how the thread started. I should have gone about it a different way, but no one deserves that kinda disrespect for no reason. Before any of this even started. You could try to use "past experiences" against me & how you "feel" as though I am, but I didn't start anything. I messaged the a mod to see what they would do & they gave one warning that was overlooked and did nothing. It's not exactly a fair trial. Not being the best at explaining things is no excuse, but neither are accusations, or just plain disrespect as I said because something doesn't aspire to your personal quality.
#162  February 07, 2017, 08:42:31 pm
By switching your comment  to "you" it inferred you meant me. As in I was unwilling to try.   When i never said any such thing.

Exactly, that still doesn't mean don't make characters if you can't do it right. :P

And I was speaking in general, sorry for my clumsy wording. I'm just saying there's a lot of resources out there. But you still have to dedicate time to it all, and I really mean a lot of it. People commonly say that they practice and learn, but the effort is half-hearted and eventually forgotten. Everyone's done this when it comes to something, I've done it a lot with 3D work.

Mugen as a whole isn'tt easy to learn. It's just like playing an instrument, or drawing. There are people making it easier every day, but you still gotta sit down and learn it. That goes for everyone.
#163  February 07, 2017, 08:45:58 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I wish users would give this much attention to project threads, idea engineering, releases, help
Threads... That shit be looking like a ghost town, lost avengers game thread looks like he talks to himself
Most of the time, some users dont really get feedback but everybody flocks over to some negative shit
and puts in they're 2 cents of feedback, let this shit die already
#164  February 07, 2017, 08:55:33 pm
I just saw that niitris referred to me as the new guy. When not 3 posts earlier i stated clearly to just no point . that id been here 12 years.(as a member) lurked  for some years before that.

And while i take new to = young.   Whichmakes me feel good.  It  also makes me feel like you dont read as closely as you could.  Which makes me feel kinda bad.  In a thread like this.  Clarity is key.  With so much shit flying around.

To be clear for clarities sake.  I agree with points being made all over the place.
#165  February 07, 2017, 09:10:52 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Okay
@ReixSeiryu: Do you see how you shouldn't fly off the handle every time? Can we learn from this a bit?
#166  February 07, 2017, 09:11:10 pm
By switching your comment  to "you" it inferred you meant me. As in I was unwilling to try.   When i never said any such thing.

Exactly, that still doesn't mean don't make characters if you can't do it right. :P

And I was speaking in general, sorry for my clumsy wording. I'm just saying there's a lot of resources out there. But you still have to dedicate time to it all, and I really mean a lot of it. People commonly say that they practice and learn, but the effort is half-hearted and eventually forgotten. Everyone's done this when it comes to something, I've done it a lot with 3D work.

Mugen as a whole isn'tt easy to learn. It's just like playing an instrument, or drawing. There are people making it easier every day, but you still gotta sit down and learn it. That goes for everyone.

That is an incredibly well put way to say  what you did earlier.  It even has the added effect of  boosting my confidence. I literally felt the urge to fire up my pc and  try my hand at  bug that annoyed me years ago before i switched gears and decided to learn the graphic side of things . Figuring i could better contribute  where the mugen community  was short handed.(sprites. Color separations.  Effects). Having learned a prior games programming language. I know exactly what you mean.  I spend my free time finding and reviewing tutorials.learning what i can.and 8 hour days   practically applying those lessons(i work from home). Or deconstructing peoples custom sprites to compare and contrast. Its long tedious work. Fascinating But my god. Frustrating as hell.  But now i can sprite  better than i can physically draw.  Who knew?. I certainly never expected
#167  February 07, 2017, 09:19:12 pm
Okay
@ReixSeiryu: Do you see how you shouldn't fly off the handle every time? Can we learn from this a bit?

This was not necessary at this point.
If you saw the opening to reason.  Its because it was clear that rei  and the rest of us relented.

It redirects troll attention illuminating him.  Deluminating them.   Trolls love the dark. Inadvertently reignighting a mob
Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:23:05 pm by Nuroravage
#168  February 07, 2017, 09:21:16 pm
    • USA
Okay
Look I apologize to anyone whom did not know the whole story. I didn't fly off any handles though. I am upset & I have every right to be because Jesuzilla can say whatever the hell he wants with no kinda repercussion. This wasn't an all out with the community, just as you say I should watch what I say, it should be required of everyone "all the time". Under no circumstances should it be okay to disrespect someone just because you feel like it. That's what I'm annoyed about. This isn't the first time this has happened right & I'm always upset at the same thing. It's not about me as I said The guild also, has a negative politics system that is unfair. Many can vouch for that. It's basically "shut up & follow the peace". The situation has since been explained, yet the facts are still overlooked. I apologize for saying things in the manner in which I did, however I don't believe everything I've said to be incorrect. This isn't me being arrogant its me having a different "opinion" most of which times it truly feels like if you do, you are the minority. I have a shitty way of talking, yet this started from the rude-ness that is said to not be allowed here. Yet it flys.
#169  February 07, 2017, 09:31:55 pm
I wish users would give this much attention to project threads, idea engineering, releases, help
Threads... That shit be looking like a ghost town, lost avengers game thread looks like he talks to himself
Most of the time, some users dont really get feedback but everybody flocks over to some negative shit
and puts in they're 2 cents of feedback, let this shit die already

Well said Memo.. this epitomizes what i feel is the most important issue  and not that Lost avenger has lost his mind.
#170  February 07, 2017, 09:35:40 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Okay. Show me the posts where someone was "rude". Let's see if we can get on the same page or not.

DW

#171  February 07, 2017, 09:40:46 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I just want to clear the air. I agree that you were disrespected, called out your name and what not. I don't condone it. I feel it was out of line, regardless of immediate situation. I never called you out your name, and never would. You snapped at me just because I said you make edits and people shouldn't be upset about it, whether it was a comission or not, That's what you do. I never said there was anything wrong with making edits, though I get third degree because all I supposedly do is follow you around and talk down to you. Anyone who says anything is automatically deemed a "hater" when I was actually speaking in your defense. As I said, I have no opinion of you one way or the other. Don't be so quick to brand someone.
#172  February 07, 2017, 09:44:00 pm
    • USA
It goes without saying there is a hierarchy here it's not that serious to call it a conspiracy. Friends and it's understandable. I'm not the only one who knows this & It's been this way for quite some time. My mistake for saying anything. Also DW I apologize, but at the time time the context of what you said still was written in such a way that could be misunderstood. Talking about someone in third person, to be expected, put it in his complication. Why did any of that matter? It to was unnecessary. It's not me being paranoid I let myself get sucked into the negativity which that I am at fault for.
Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:51:34 pm by ReixSeiryu
#173  February 07, 2017, 09:49:47 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#174  February 07, 2017, 09:52:28 pm
    • USA
If you don't see it, it simply means that "you" have not seen anything that would offend you.
#175  February 07, 2017, 09:57:31 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Some people get "offended" very easily. I try to maintain a balance. If you don't wish to discuss what you feel crossed the line then don't bring it up. Some people literally get offended if a curse word is in the sentence. Whether it's a positive or negative sentence.

Stop side stepping and answer.
#176  February 07, 2017, 10:00:15 pm
    • USA
I'm not sidestep anything. There is a post directly above mine that agrees with what I said. Not only him, but some others. If they can see if idk how you can't. You have bias which is why there is no point in explaining anything to you in particular.
#177  February 07, 2017, 10:03:37 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Spoiler alert if you don't know already...

Jzilla called rei a bitch, that's what he's talking about.
#178  February 07, 2017, 10:04:29 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
If you want to keep yourself from getting into more trouble, would you kindly just stop avoiding and show us the post. You're not exactly helping yourself out when you're blaming it on others.
#179  February 07, 2017, 10:17:42 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Nah, it's too late. He continued to blame someone else instead of just listen and respond like normal. And if someone can't control the self because someone called them a "bitch" then they simply get offended too easily. There was context to the insult anyway.

I don't get where the bias in favor of JZ idea comes from. Bias is always the go to explanation. JZ was one of a few elite back in the day that made me quit MUGEN. And although we help each other with code and I think there is a mutual respect now we can still get into huge arguments off forum. He's learned to contact me off forum when he's pissed and needs to vent so he won't get in trouble by doing it in the forum.

I'd extend that to you as well. I can message you ways to contact me via pm once your ban expires if you care.
#180  February 07, 2017, 10:21:13 pm
yeah . what the hell its clear as day.  in the second and 3rd page .

Even the fucking throw timings and binds are the same:

Time to pay Kohaku, bitch.

and then again here
ReixSeiryu said, Yesterday, 08:50 PM

Or is it personal? Why am I getting an in-depth analysis?

because Speedpreacher asked me to prove it, so I did

ReixSeiryu said, Yesterday, 08:50 PM

Also quite a bit bashing going on, even called a "bitch" for what exactly?

for being a bitch

no one acknowledged this.   but rei was reprimanded for insulting him back ,   
that right there  makes what he says about   this place being biased   seem much more true .   it has nothing to do with .  skill  or demeanor  or quality.    he just called him a bitch .   like = character = commission = bitch .   makes no sense .  has nothing to do with  shadics privately  comissioned  publicly released  character .  zero .   just one  guy insulting another guy that wasnt   here

"Nah, it's too late. He continued to blame someone else instead of just listen and respond like normal. And if someone can't control the self because someone called them a "bitch" then they simply get offended too easily. There was context to the insult anyway.

(no there wasnt. thats what makes it an insult)

I don't get where the bias in favor of JZ idea comes from. Bias is always the go to explanation. JZ was one of a few elite back in the day that made me quit MUGEN. And although we help each other with code and I think there is a mutual respect now we can still get into huge arguments off forum. He's learned to contact me off forum when he's pissed and needs to vent so he won't get in trouble by doing it in the forum.

I'd extend that to you as well. I can message you ways to contact me via pm once your ban expires if you care."

Sounds to me like youve familiarized yourself with with the quirks that make up JZ and accomodate them  .  thats  bias 
like clear as crystal  bias. heres the definition

bi·as
/ˈbīəs/

noun

1. prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair: "there was evidence of bias against foreign applicants" synonyms: prejudice, partiality, partisanship, favoritism, unfairness, ... moreantonyms: impartiality
    2. in some sports, such as lawn bowling, the irregular shape given to a ball.

verb

1. cause to feel or show inclination or prejudice for or against someone or something: "readers said the paper was biased toward the conservatives" synonyms: prejudice, influence, color, sway, weight, ... more
    2. give a bias to:

nowhere does it say preferation or inclination(triple edit i was speaking about noun. Not the verb). or fondness. these things do not mean bias.   (Triple edit but can be included in it)   

all i see was a member was unfairly banned .  thats dissapointing and i find it disturbing .
Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:48:37 pm by Nuroravage