YesNoOk

Anybody on this forum willing to share PS3 games?  (Read 3770 times)

Started by Luis Alejandro, February 12, 2017, 10:24:52 pm
Share this topic:
Anybody on this forum willing to share PS3 games?
#1  February 12, 2017, 10:24:52 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
I'm no longer able to get access to my old PS3 account(dshiznetz) which had just about every fg including the ones that are no longer on the market. Is anybody willing to gameshare their account with me? I'm willing to send funds but not much lol I'm hoping there's somebody out there who can hook your boy up <_<
Re: Anybody on this forum willing to share PS3 games?
#2  February 13, 2017, 12:30:41 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Shouldn't have done questionable stuff to get it banned.

I've got nothing on mine, I bought everything physically on PS3.
#3  February 13, 2017, 01:38:18 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
It's not banned. I Don't  have access to my old emai and yahoo support sucks ass rip
#4  February 14, 2017, 12:11:36 am
  • SNK is life
PS3? I've only got CVS2 and CFJ if you're up for it :P

I plan to USF4 and prolly Revelator soon-ish, but also interested in KOF XIII and Jojo ASB... we could work something out :deal:
#5  February 14, 2017, 12:14:23 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
It's not banned. I Don't  have access to my old emai and yahoo support sucks ass rip

Use sony support , if you have your credit card or any other personal info inside the account you should be able to retrieve it to another email.
#6  February 15, 2017, 06:20:40 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
If you can, try contacting Sony, let them know you don't have access to your old email, see if they can verify that it's actually you calling, and ask if they can change the email address. I just looked it up and assuming you can get control of the PSN account, you can change the email associated with the account. I need to do that too, because it's currently linked to my yahoo email, which may have been compromised.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#7  February 15, 2017, 06:27:17 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
also interested in KOF XIII and Jojo ASB... we could work something out :deal:

Please don't. ASB is worse than CFJ. Vans and I could only play one match before I was reminded of and he found out how much it sucked.
#8  February 15, 2017, 06:52:20 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
#9  February 16, 2017, 01:42:55 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
I tried contacting Sony . Don't remember my card associated with my old account either lol . I guess I can just mod my PS3?
#10  February 16, 2017, 04:15:35 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
PS3? I've only got CVS2 and CFJ if you're up for it :P

I plan to USF4 and prolly Revelator soon-ish, but also interested in KOF XIII and Jojo ASB... we could work something out :deal:
Lmao appreciate it fam
#11  February 16, 2017, 05:13:27 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
I tried contacting Sony . Don't remember my card associated with my old account either lol . I guess I can just mod my PS3?
If it's above a particular firmware, you'll need to do a hard mod on it to downgrade it(depending on the model, the modding process will need a solder or a snap on mod), but it can't be done to the Super Slim models. Additionally, Sony is on the ball about banning people for going online with modded consoles. I would advise this is a very last resort.