YesNoOk

"MvC+POTs template" from mr.Ansatsuken's akuma (Read 2391 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, February 23, 2017, 07:32:20 pm
Share this topic:
"MvC+POTs template" from mr.Ansatsuken's akuma
#1  February 23, 2017, 07:32:20 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
well, seeing Memo's pots template, i began to think how about we make a fusion/hybrid gameplay combining SvK/MvC and P.O.T.s/CvS system. and the easy way to do it is... bringing out the template from akuma by mr.Ansatsuken.
though i am un-skilled to do it. but if the expert authors/creators take it in consideration, it will be great. especially the characters from anim and manga will be awesome in hybrid mvc+pots gameplay system with gorgious sprites!
for example: dbz chars with extreme butoden sprites and mvc+pots gameplay system can be very cool!
so if a mvc+pots template is brought on spotlight, i think the beginers and un-skilled coders will be able to make beautiful creation using it.
your opinions are welcome! and thanks in advance! :)
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 07:37:20 pm by Aumio Khan
Re: "MvC+POTs template" from mr.Ansatsuken's akuma
#2  February 23, 2017, 11:36:06 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafĂ­o.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Is already been done, look for infinites char template, it has combos, launchers, air combos, pots hitsparks and
Char mechanics..ect
Re: "MvC+POTs template" from mr.Ansatsuken's akuma
#3  February 24, 2017, 02:37:59 am
  • For honor!
I was toying with the idea of making another character like C. Evil Ryu by combining POTS graphics with the IMT template. Soon I realized I'd have to actually play with it to test it out so its also in my large pile of things I yet to finish.
Iroha stripped for me