YesNoOk

JustNoPoint releases presents KungFuMan (Read 40599 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, December 26, 2016, 05:14:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: JustNoPoint releases presents Piccolo Z2
#81  January 05, 2017, 11:33:28 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
-Special Beam Cannon changed to QCFx2, P
-Color of aura fixed.
-Changed voice for back throw.
-Added envshake to the Clones Collision intro.
-Added transparency to ghosts.
-Clones now only take 150 life. Clone still has 200 life.
 You can absorb them back and gain 50 life points. Minimum to create them is now 160.
-Carnage Blitz has 3 ticks faster start up
-Finally for real fixed the slowdown issues with some attacks. There was not a limiter on the combo limiter helper. So it was making SEVERAL the entire time it hit. Special thanks to RawkHawk for checking this and telling me on Discord
-Fixed the Mystic Harpoon not grabbing.
-Changed the dampening one more time
-Now if Piccolo hits a standing or crouching opponent it gives 1 dampening point. Like before. But now if the opponent is in the air or OTG the attacks give 2 points.
-Things like Mystic Harpoon, Lighting, and others that gave you a HUGE increase in dampening points when they connected no longer do. They do 1 point or 2 depending on the above.
-I also decreased the amount Mystic Harpoon divides the damage after hit. Now instead of dividing in half it divides by 1.75
-Added ability to press start to select color when you have the color select option turned on in config. It was supposed to have been in last build but I goofed. So now you can spend as long as you like looking for the colors you want.
-Clones disappear and reappear correctly during Hellzone Grenade
#82  February 28, 2017, 07:38:52 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
First off thank you all so much for voting Piccolo CotM and CotY! I cannot express how happy I am for my 1st release to be so well received and enjoyed despite some glaring issues!
Those glaring issues should finally all be resolved now!!!

We were hoping to have the new full build out today but we won't make it so as an apology we've updated Piccolo to the build he will have in the full build. Now's your chance to learn him as he will play in the actual game and snuff out any last remaining bugs that may or may not exist before the build goes live!!!

http://network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/char_piccolo.html

Changelog
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#83  February 28, 2017, 08:27:37 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Aww, no new build yet, but yay, finished Piccolo ^..^
#84  February 28, 2017, 08:41:49 pm
    • Mexico
    • cucco77@hotmail.com
Other than no AI, he seems like a really polished, full fledged and viable character (for all the right reasosns). He has come a long way since the first release.
#85  March 01, 2017, 01:48:58 am
GJ!I LIKE IT!
Re: JustNoPoint releases presents KungFuMan
New #86  June 23, 2017, 09:15:32 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
http://network.mugenguild.com/justnopoint/JNP/kfm.rar

I'm not finished updating Kung Fu Man but this is worth the pre release to get further testing on something new. In collaboration with JMorphMan I present to you an upgraded Kung Fu Man with a brand new Command Buffer system!

I'd like you to really test it out! Look for bugs or maybe even ways to improve it!

The new Buffer System also fixes the reversed command bug AND this buffer system doesn't have any lag!

To find the progress on KFM you should look into this thread

For more info on the new buffer system see this thread
Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 07:29:16 am by Just No Point
Re: JustNoPoint releases presents KungFuMan
#87  June 23, 2017, 02:42:11 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Updated KFM

fixed some mistakes in Dash explods and added more comments noting which direction each explod ID is to the side.