YesNoOk

G's Works (Read 49903 times)

Started by GLB, September 03, 2014, 10:07:34 pm
Share this topic:

GLB

Re: G's Works
#41  November 19, 2016, 10:08:04 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Awesome bro thanks! As I said there's still a lot to be done but anyone willing to test I appreciate it.

I'll apply all feedback later, busy 2 days ahead of me. Going to see Machine Gun Kelly tonight and then watching nxt Takeover right after, and survivor series tomorrow lol

GLB

#42  November 22, 2016, 11:02:07 pm
Updated the sky quite a bit, did my own take on it. Scratched the idea of stars and just added a few twinkling brushes. Could use a bit more work, so those may be temporary place holders but i really like the way the clouds/fog compliment the sky.

All i'm thinking now is light rain, may not even add puddles. Will probably add the Q appearance that was suggested as well. After that I'm really only left with overlays on certain parts (as long as it doesn't drop fps) & bgm.
#43  November 23, 2016, 06:09:52 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I must say grass moves, naturally and the fog is alright. Just need to be slowed down just some a ticks. Thinking about the overlay for the sky, I know the version you gave wasn't final or touched yet. Maybe something like ex does, to cover up rough pixels for mugen 1.0 limitations. I wonder if anyone tried the rgb trick, combined with the jigsaw method. Just thinking crazy but, yeah light rain would be cool something like a mist being displayed.

GLB

#44  November 23, 2016, 06:45:27 am
Thanks, dude! I've updated quite a bit since the one i've sent you and have applied tons of feedback to it. I plan on releasing it later tonight, i'll go ahead and send it to you right now though via PM, feel free to point out anything you see!
#45  November 23, 2016, 08:48:35 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Roger that, will do just that.
#46  November 29, 2016, 02:10:22 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
lalalalala nice stuff dude

GLB

#47  March 03, 2017, 09:09:02 pm
Thanks dude

Played around trying to come up with a concept, not sure I care too much for the outcome. Maybe a color change or some different elements or something. I was thinking this with some helicopters/lights or something similar in the BG. Every damn img uploader is changing it to a jpg -_-

#48  March 04, 2017, 10:03:30 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
+Lights on the buildings.
+Light rain, flowing in a angle.
+Lights glowing, down the hallway. Maybe around the pillars.
+Water if possible on the right side, to replace the still lake.
+Fog in the top right side, around the fixture sticking out from the wall. To give the atmosphere life.
+Could have small particles falling from the center top opening.

Good luck my friend hope this food for thought, helps out some. When you are ready, send me a beta to test out. Peace
Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:39:59 am by SOLIDUS SNAKE

GLB

#49  March 05, 2017, 05:57:00 pm
Thanks for the ideas, man.   :)
#50  March 07, 2017, 05:06:34 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
hmm, this looks promising. keep us posted my dude.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#51  March 18, 2017, 03:37:22 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html

Hey, G. Just wanna share some feedback. Here in the crossed areas, I feel that it would be better if you were to make those regions darker. I know that you're doing a "remix" of SFIII stages, but I feel that it still looks too much like Gill's stage. Not that it's bad, or anything, but just a suggestion.

You could also probably make it a bit "deeper blue", the stage's color tint. Then match it with some red glints in the distance? I feel that it would look cool.

Oh, and make it rain heavily, though it might make it look generic? I doubt.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.

GLB

New #52  October 13, 2017, 05:23:52 am
Update, back to work slightly in free time.

I found Heaven Train! Digging through my old stuff there was a left over .def and .sff, decided i'd finish it. Just not sure what else to add to it, it's got everything you see i the shot moving, plus the girl riding the unicorn in the back occasionally.

Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:33:34 am by GLB
#53  October 13, 2017, 05:34:44 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Sweet special sauce. Gl sup man, long time no hear. I always liked this concept, maybe a have a alt with lighting and rain. Good show, my friend and you need testing, I can help out.

GLB

#54  October 13, 2017, 07:23:57 am
Thanks, man! I'll send you something in the next couple days or so.
#55  October 13, 2017, 07:38:21 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Roger that, sounds very good.