YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2560640 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#2161  March 24, 2017, 01:04:19 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
Welcome, Clark .... there are good japanese sites of mugen, for you to indicate?
#2162  March 25, 2017, 04:28:07 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
I guess I'll introduce.
I'm WumpaFruit96. Nice to meet all of you.
I'll do my best to make my creations.
This is fate.
#2163  March 25, 2017, 10:12:48 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#2164  March 25, 2017, 11:07:07 pm
    • Brazil
#2165  March 26, 2017, 03:19:51 am
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
Hello everybody!! :D

Im Dimitris but you can call me Jim or James for short.

Im here for a year and a bit but i mostly hang around the Hype Dragon Ball Z project thread.
So I decided to introduce myself properly here.
2 Fun Facts about me:  Im a huge fan of the Soulcalibur series
                       and        Im  quarter Spartan.
    If you make a project (character or fullgame) with original sprites or customly edited ones then feel free to sent me a message to check out.
I have some character ideas (i like to brainstorm sometimes) but i lack the motivation and skills to make them,other than that im a good supporter :)

That's all i have to say.
P.S. If you make a Soulcalibur character,please message me :mlol:
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 02:54:56 pm by AgentofDestiny

bme

#2166  March 30, 2017, 11:34:48 am
    • Canada
Hi there. I've been playing fighting games since the 90s but I only play MUGEN occasionally and would prefer to talk about other things.
#2167  March 31, 2017, 11:32:20 am
    • Brazil
welcome... and what kinds of subjects do you prefer?

bme

#2168  March 31, 2017, 07:41:21 pm
    • Canada
#2169  April 06, 2017, 03:20:07 pm
    • Canada
#2170  April 06, 2017, 03:30:20 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
First: this is thread for introducing YOURSELF, NOT soneone's works.
Second: NO links for Mugen Archive. Forget about uploading them here, pal. They're prohibited here.
#2171  April 08, 2017, 04:43:09 am
    • Canada
Hey guys, first post... I've been playing fighting games since the original Mortal Kombat was only playable in the arcades.

I recently decided that I was sick of the current fighting games out there with absolute crappy AI and missed the Arcade Modes of the old days. I've always been creative and loved messing around with games when I was a teenager (spent years modding Duke Nukem 3D), but only recently stumbled on MUGEN and it peaked my interest.

I'm currently brainstorming my own creation (all original characters, stages, story, etc), and I think I've thought of some ways to make the AI a bit more human-like, but I realize I'm a long way away from having this all ready, but I'm looking forward to digging into it.

I'll read tutorials and such before posting questions, but I'm looking forward to learning more about MUGEN with your guys help... Eventually, I hope to be able to help others as well.

Cheers.
Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 05:00:48 am by OldManRage
#2172  April 08, 2017, 12:47:44 pm
    • Brazil
very cool, man
welcome, have fun
;-)
#2173  April 08, 2017, 10:22:20 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
@OldManRage:  If you can focus on editing a character first you'll learn a lot, faster.
Jump to the Mugen Class section and read up on the HitDef. It encompasses a lot of info.
AI needs triggers that allow it to do NOTHING except what you want, when you want. If you work on narrowing it down you'll get unexpected results. Lock it down, then expand. The Dev Help section is pretty active but this is a forum. Dont expect an instant response every time and you'll be a lot happier
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#2174  April 30, 2017, 01:07:57 am
    • Canada
Thanks @adriano gt and @odb718!

I took a pause from doing this as I lost interest with my original game idea, but now found another idea I'm much more interested in...

I will try modding some existing characters first, as I'm sure it will give me better insight into his to do this.
Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 01:33:14 am by OldManRage
#2175  May 12, 2017, 01:18:11 am
  • i have no clue what i'm doing ever
    • USA
Hi everyone! I've honestly never been a big fan of fighting games, nor have I ever been any good at them. But M.U.G.E.N is an exception! I'm fascinated by how much user-created content there is for MUGEN, and I love seeing how people turn a simple fighting game engine into something much much more. Plus I love all the crazy fighting combinations that come out of it! Right now, I'm working on my own personalized Mugen game as a little side project so I thought it'd be a good idea to join here to see the community and maybe get some help with working with M.U.G.E.N.
#2176  May 16, 2017, 04:25:41 pm
    • Brazil
Hi everyone! I've honestly never been a big fan of fighting games, nor have I ever been any good at them. But M.U.G.E.N is an exception! I'm fascinated by how much user-created content there is for MUGEN, and I love seeing how people turn a simple fighting game engine into something much much more. Plus I love all the crazy fighting combinations that come out of it! Right now, I'm working on my own personalized Mugen game as a little side project so I thought it'd be a good idea to join here to see the community and maybe get some help with working with M.U.G.E.N.

well... yes, mugen is a fantastic tool
welcome
#2177  June 01, 2017, 01:46:17 pm
    • Brazil
Hey guys, Im gus from Brazil and I have been on mugen for quite some time, more than 18 years, the thing is, I quit mugen a few years, now Im back and more interested in to the developing part of it, so I decided to join this community, mostly looking for some light on some issues. I hope I wont ask something very dumb, nice meeting you all!
#2178  June 02, 2017, 02:04:24 pm
    • Brazil
 :nuttrox:

one more BR?... nice
enjoy and have fun

#2179  June 06, 2017, 05:51:46 pm
    • Italy
Uh Hello,I am FR4NzIT,Im new to Mugen But I have been using Ikemen,I really have nothing to say but I have a question,is it normal that B,BD,D,DF,F And similar stuff is easyer on Ikemen? For example,I can do B,BD,D,DF,F on Ikemen kinda ez,but on Mugen its a lot harder... Am I missing something? is there a way to Fix It? [I use KB on both]
#2180  June 07, 2017, 08:20:11 pm
  • DS12's MLG storage full of poyos
    • USA
    • diamondawesomeness.wixsite.com/mugencharsandstages
Hey guys, some of you may know me on MFFA and on Youtube but if you haven't......

My full name is Diamondswag12 Productions (other alias are: DS12, or just plain diamond). I have made a few characters and stages throughout my Mugen career starting from May 2016. I'll try to go online as much as I possibly can, but not that much. :3
From that being aside, did I mention I like.....ok I meant LOVE MLG stuff, and that anime: Puella magi Madoka magica? Yea THAT anime heheh......

Anyway, might as well make myself comfortable around here, thanks for reading this. :D
Also I'll try to post meh releases on here too lel.
I like trains :]
Lol JK, I'm only gonna be stalking here, nothing much to do here anyway.