YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1540569 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#741  April 14, 2017, 05:35:39 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Triangle seems like a waste for Julia since her absurd attack means she's wiping out any blues that don't have high res without it anyway. LnD was more to cover her low speed as she's already frail to melee. But I'll swap it out to give back her magic tanking.

G. Tome breaker could be useful but other than Julia the only other "common" Green tome user is Nino and that one is decided by who initiates the attack first.

While Julia will make quick work of most blue units, she will still struggle effectively one shotting even with her high attack. Case in point would be Linde as with neutral IVs she would take around 29-30 damage against Julia which isn't enough, even Male Robin will survive with around 3 HP. Triangle Adept will make this happen and even though it's a double edged sword, you should be avoiding red units with her to begin with.

Green Tome Breaker works regardless of who initiated the attack first, as long as you have the appropriate amount of HP for it. The only other worthwhile B-Slot skills for Julia would be Quick Riposte and Renewal.
#742  April 14, 2017, 07:26:22 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I really wouldn't recommend quick riposte for Julia, that's a skill for slow units that have the bulk to take a hit. Julia's so frail you wouldn't want her baiting anything but blue mages. All archers kill her before quick riposte kicks in, thanks to triangle adept she can't even scratch red mages and the follow up from quick riposte is overkill on all blue mages but Olwen (edit: scratch that, it also works on Ursula on Odin).

I'd go with Fury/Life and Death + Lance breaker. Kills almost every blue unit and unlike triangle adept builds she can still kill some red units.
Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 07:42:55 pm by Fubs
#743  April 14, 2017, 08:26:44 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Quick Riposte is actually great to help her bait other mages due to her naturally high res.
#744  April 15, 2017, 12:45:03 am
    • USA
I run a two dancer/two blade tome team so I built my mages a little differently, but here's a general setup for Tharja:
WEAPON: Rauðrblade+
ASSIST: Reciprocal Aid/Ardent Sacrifice
SPECIAL: Moonbow
A: Fury over Darting Blow. You should be running buffs with Tharja so I'm assuming you have a Hone Speed user. Fury buff + Hone/Rally SPD buff will grant you the +6 SPD you'd get form Darting (+1 more actually), but also give you the other +3 stats from Fury while making it easier to get to the Desperation threshold. Darting doesn't add to the Blade Tome buff if I remember right.
B: Desperation.
C: Hone SPD/ATK.
S: +SPD Seal over +ATK.

As for Julia, I don't have her myself so take it as you will:
WEAPON: Naga
ASSIST: Flexibile, but personally I'd think of using Draw Back/Reciprocal Aid/Ardent Sacrifice depending what you're running her with.
SPECIAL: Moonbow
A: Fury over Life and Death, definitely. Death Blow is a good alternative.
B: I'd personally go for G Tomebreaker for Nino/other Julias. Vantage is a good alternative if you can safely get her to the threshold.
C: Breath of Life can be okay.. not a bad pick, but if your units are getting OHKO'd, it'd probably be best to just take a Hone/Fortify skill or Threaten Res. If it's working out for you though, you can keep it.
S: +ATK
#745  April 16, 2017, 03:08:42 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Anyone knows how to keep your data if you delete the game off your phone? I thought I did that last time, but I had to restart my game even after making a Nintendo Account...

How do I keep the game binded on the account and not be deleted if I have to remove it for reasons?
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#746  April 16, 2017, 03:49:18 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The only way is to link your Nintendo account to the game through settings. You probably forgot to do it last time which deleted your data.
#747  April 16, 2017, 06:40:28 am
  • The Goddess Returns
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#748  April 17, 2017, 03:30:35 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I got the worst unit of the banner imo(the flier who has nothing special going for her). I kind of wanted Alm, but he seems like he is a really niche unit. His ability seems like it will hurt him a lot since it wont be triggered if he is outsped right? His base speed is like 30? So he is outsped by a lot of common threats. He would need to be on a dancer team(Id probably run something like a blade tome, double dancer, Alm, but you would probably be better off running a 2nd blade tome?)

I kind of want Lucas though. A lot of bulk with normal movement. Kind of wish I didnt summon though

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#749  April 17, 2017, 09:36:42 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I actually pulled Alm (+SPD/-DEF). Windsweeper is really bad outside of specific set-ups like messing with Hector and units with quick riposte or killing slow units with vantage, and almost any other B skill would be better, but it might be useful in that fabled defense mode we've heard about? IDK.
#750  April 17, 2017, 09:52:04 pm
    • Canada
Dunno if we're still posting teams, but here's my current set. About to upgrade Olivia to a 5 star soon.

I call this the Hector/Takumi killer squad. Maybe that's why Takumi won't come to me. Still can't pull the bastard... :bigcry:
#751  April 18, 2017, 01:25:47 am
  • Amature Spriter, Voice Pack Maker, Friend.
@2RudeX

Don't you worry about Takumi, he's not all that spectacular, If I were to pull him, I'd sac him in an instant to put his Close Counter ability to my boy Jeorge in an instant. Such is the hate for dealing with him numerous times in the arena. :P lol

This is my team:

Right now, I need to grind for more SP so I can fully implement all the characters specials:

Spring Camilly
1.Gronnraven+ (I'm coming for you Takumi and kagero)
2.Rally Attack (got to show some love)
3.New Moon/Moonbow (Pretty obvious by now
4.Triangle Adept 2
5.Vantage 2
6.Hone Attack 3

Ephraim
1.Siegmund
2.Reposition
3.Moonbow
4.(don't know what to get for him just yet)
5.Vantage 3
6.Threaten Def 3

Jeorge
1.Parthia
2.Drawback
3.Moonbow
4.Life and Death 2
5.Vantage 3
6.Hone Spd 3

Marth
1.Falchion
2.Pivot
3.Moonbow
4.Deathblow 2
5.(need more vantage, have escape route 3)
6.(have spur Spd 3 but need threaten speed 3)

also I did manage to pull Alm:

Kinda wanted to pull Lukas as well, but I want to save some of my other orbs (59 right now, +the other flier mastery orbs once i get them) for the next half of the shadows of valentia banner.
;)
#752  April 18, 2017, 01:51:48 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Offense team

Defense team

#753  April 18, 2017, 02:06:47 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I got the worst unit of the banner imo(the flier who has nothing special going for her). I kind of wanted Alm, but he seems like he is a really niche unit. His ability seems like it will hurt him a lot since it wont be triggered if he is outsped right? His base speed is like 30? So he is outsped by a lot of common threats. He would need to be on a dancer team(Id probably run something like a blade tome, double dancer, Alm, but you would probably be better off running a 2nd blade tome?)

I kind of want Lucas though. A lot of bulk with normal movement. Kind of wish I didnt summon though

I have Clair and to be honest, she's not even bad. She has the highest base speed of all the flying units so far with 36 and very respectable defenses as well. The only real problem she has is a low base attack of 26.

Also Clair has a unique trait of being the only unit in the game who actually gains a +4 stat boost to a positive IV in 3 different stats (HP, Atk, and Def) compared to some units who gain that +4 for one stat or none at all.
#754  April 18, 2017, 02:34:29 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
From what I've read, Clair could be a good unit to give a Brave Lance+.
#755  April 18, 2017, 02:49:41 am
i kinda want to try to get clair but i'll probably save my orbs. i guess the next focus will be celica's side on shadows of valentia, which should have some mages

i dont really care about those characters right now but the game is supposed to be good so i'll care for them then and regret not even trying to summon them
Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 02:55:14 am by Titiln
#756  April 18, 2017, 08:44:53 am
    • Canada
@2RudeX

Don't you worry about Takumi, he's not all that spectacular, If I were to pull him, I'd sac him in an instant to put his Close Counter ability to my boy Jeorge in an instant. Such is the hate for dealing with him numerous times in the arena. :P lol

Yeah, I just looked at Takumi's stats and skills more and I don't see why he's rated so high on the tier list. Is it only because of Close Counter?

But yo, I gotta agree with Jeorge though. I pulled a 4 star right away when I first started playing, but he was weak against level 30+ units. However, I got lucky and pulled a 5 star Jeorge this Saturday and he's a BEEEAST. Close Counter would be an amazing skill for him.
#757  April 18, 2017, 04:32:20 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

:wacky:
#758  April 18, 2017, 04:57:44 pm
Yeah, I just looked at Takumi's stats and skills more and I don't see why he's rated so high on the tier list. Is it only because of Close Counter?
He has rather good stats, between his good ATK and SPD he can hit really hard, and if he only receives a Vantage, you better one-shot him or have very hard hitting units / anti-colorless weapons lest he'll take down like 3 of your guys in quick succession before you realize. He's pretty hard to actually kill without that, especially when he gets in your bad range. Faster units to avoid getting double-shot also tend to be flying ones, which make easy target. Then there are tanks who will still take 2 hits before hitting back because they're slower, or high SPD units who tend to have lower DEF, neither will get out unscathed. There aren't a lot of units who hit fast, hard, and don't have a type disadvantage to something. Takumi is in that position, and he only needs Vantage.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#759  April 18, 2017, 11:14:12 pm
    • Canada
Okay, I figured as much. Jeorge's stats aren't too far off either. They both seem relatively the same in terms of stats if you don't include Takumi's close counter and likely having the better primary weapon of the two. The way I see it, he's basically Ryoma with range which is god like. And Vantage is just overkill. I agree!

He has rather good stats, between his good ATK and SPD he can hit really hard, and if he only receives a Vantage, you better one-shot him or have very hard hitting units / anti-colorless weapons lest he'll take down like 3 of your guys in quick succession before you realize.

That's where Ryoma and Olivia's dance comes in for me.  I've never struggled much with Takumi... thankfully. Including yourself, I've heard nothing but horror stories.
#760  April 19, 2017, 12:53:28 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ

Aw shit, nigga, it's happening!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns