YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 823906 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#1021  April 25, 2017, 09:08:13 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
/\ Although I like him also, sadly he is not important as Ryu, Chun-Li, Gouki and "every new generation SF rep" characters.

At the maximum I think they will put Rashid as a SFV rep.

For some reason I didn't liked the hud... But Ultron and Strider looks seriously badass. Sigma looks awesome and Irregular Ultron looks menacing.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1022  April 25, 2017, 09:16:03 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
sigma's english voice sounds different compared to maverick hunter x

anyway there's been a lot of fighters returning with the only differences being that hawkeye and captain america are in their avengers assemble attire, i've seen the show btw, and rocket raccoon is in the guardians of the galaxy film attire

also lifebars here look better than umvc3
#1023  April 25, 2017, 09:45:47 pm
Amazing news what we got today. Truly amazing.
Good thing that they use Chris in his RE5 and Strider in his classic than the 2013 incarnation.
#1024  April 25, 2017, 09:52:18 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Where the fuck is Jack Baker?
#1025  April 25, 2017, 11:15:54 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I never realized how desperately my life needed a Mega Man X/Rocket Raccoon team-up until today.
#1026  April 26, 2017, 12:07:25 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Ryce's some important infos, since he is confirmed as a trust leaker:

" Originally Posted by Ryce
I can say this right now: DP inputs are gone. Ryu’s Shoryuken is done with a down, down motion."

"Some of you guys are gonna die when you hear about the control scheme/gameplay mechanics. #casuals""

"There are even more dumbed down gameplay changes that I can't talk about right now, but you'll hear about everything in a few days."

Thoughts?
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1027  April 26, 2017, 12:08:31 am
Wait....WHAT
#1028  April 26, 2017, 12:08:40 am
    • Puerto Rico
Are you fuckin' serious?
#1029  April 26, 2017, 12:10:24 am
Capcom how do you EVEN MANAGE TO DO THIS! You have all these versus series games which has a working style of gameplay. Mvc2, 3, and TVC all had working simplified movesets so why would you. You know what I don't even care anymore.
#1030  April 26, 2017, 12:18:00 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Uh, didn't MvC3 have a literal Casual Mode when selecting a playstyle?  Granted if that's the mandate now, rather than an option then that sucks and is something to be worried about, but it's not like this is new.

Tapping down twice seems like it'd take more time than a performing a quarter-circle anyways, if not simply just more annoying to perform ever-so repeatedly.
#1031  April 26, 2017, 12:21:28 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Sounds like Capcom is heading in the opposite direction here. The casual player had nothing in SFV, now they get E-Z Shoryuken's in this game alongside the usual bells and whistles of a modern game
#1032  April 26, 2017, 12:22:42 am
Capcom "removing" one frame links in Street Fighter was one of the things they did right. Making inputs easier could be a good thing.

Still, it'll be fun to watch what other surprises they have in store. :)
#1033  April 26, 2017, 12:26:00 am
    • Puerto Rico
The thing is, Simple mode in MvC3/UMvC3 was not only optional, it didn't really make you any better. Even then, plenty of 'casuals" didn't really care about that (hell, some of them may not even like that type of control scheme, lots of them understand what a Light, Medium or Heavy attack is, it's not THAT complicated). If I had casual fans for a fighting game, I wouldn't go as drastic as changing something that has been fundamentally set in stone for like what, the past 2 decades? And NOT make it optional? It seems like they are making it sound like the "casuals" are dumb, and forcing the "hardcore" or "competitive" players to play by the simpler rules. This alone makes me nervous to see how MvCI will become. I'd hate to call it early, but I'd really hope they don't make this game so simple it's boring.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

It just... doesn't make sense. inb4 this game gets the SSBB treatment.
#1034  April 26, 2017, 12:29:19 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1035  April 26, 2017, 12:45:30 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
As much as Sigma side seems not much evident in the new fusion boss, the fact that original Sigma will be around makes my heart calm down. And yo, they went full DBZ with the fused voice acting! :sugoi:

To me the models feel off with the rest of it for some reason. I think it may be because of the less...intense colors or something it just feels like somethings missing.
Yeah, I feel the models for some reason seem quite simple with the realistic lightsource going on.
#1036  April 26, 2017, 01:03:38 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#casuals
#thankyoualpacasan

Uh, didn't MvC3 have a literal Casual Mode when selecting a playstyle?  Granted if that's the mandate now, rather than an option then that sucks and is something to be worried about, but it's not like this is new.
No you see, this is a Capcom Fighting Game that is meant to be revered and worshipped by the community.  They would openly accept any grimy deals dead on but god forbid you remove the shoryu motion.  They will rain on you so hard in an ill attempt to prevent this game from becoming more like an Anime Fighter than it already is.
Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:08:25 am by Kirishima
#1037  April 26, 2017, 01:11:43 am
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
Sad but true, i'm over here waiting for the SFV cycle to die down so everyone can agree it's actually a shit game.

That said, not digging the Ultron-Sigma fusion.
#1038  April 26, 2017, 01:17:33 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
I dont think SFV is a shit game but lets not get off topic shall we
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1039  April 26, 2017, 01:20:33 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Funny enough, while the trailer told us a bunch we presumed but were happy to see, it was pretty low-key and not all that hype inducing.  But I thought the mashed-up design between the two was the coolest thing about that trailer, a much better outcome than its predecessor Dark Khan.  The red and blue stones forming purple at the core of his head, the bits of Sigma transplanted onto Ultron.  The DBZ fusion voices combining thing is a nice touch as well.

Honestly, I'd like Ultron Sigma to be playable.  Your usual balanced version, of course, I don't suspect he'll be like Galactus mode from UMvC3.
#1040  April 26, 2017, 01:21:25 am
You just get X6 first form Sigma. That's a joke but Capcom would probably do it.