YesNoOk

BlazBlue Susanoo (Melty Blood style) released 14.05.17 (last update: 25.05.17) (Read 129816 times)

Started by Takehaya Susanoo, May 14, 2017, 07:45:17 am
Share this topic:
Re: BlazBlue Susanoo (Melty Blood style) released (14.05.17)
#41  May 19, 2017, 11:41:08 am
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
i was looking  for that blazblue electric hitspark when clashing
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art
#42  May 19, 2017, 05:59:09 pm
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
i was looking  for that blazblue electric hitspark when clashing

I am afraid you are in the wrong place for that. Try asking on dustloop.

Certainly looks better:

I cannot replicate shattered ground effects (they use 3d models), so, I have to use Archetype: Earth's effects. If you know anything that looks better and does not clash with other sprites too much, let me know.
#43  May 19, 2017, 06:09:14 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Wow, have you ripped the effects from various Youtube videos of Blazblue Central Friction?

I don't know, the appearance of the effects in the screenshots gives me this impression.
#44  May 19, 2017, 06:20:50 pm
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
Wow, have you ripped the effects from various Youtube videos of Blazblue Central Friction?

I don't know, the appearance of the effects in the screenshots gives me this impression.

I have not. Those are their original textures I have edited in photoshop to look like they do in CF. Unfortunately, that does not work for all effects.
#45  May 20, 2017, 03:01:43 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Personally i think those looks awesome! : D
#46  May 21, 2017, 12:25:12 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Re: BlazBlue Susanoo (Melty Blood style) updated (21.05.17)
#47  May 21, 2017, 05:24:58 pm
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
I hope I did not forget anything.
https://www.mediafire.com/?pa6o6qhts7sh1ix
-Replaced most of the graphical effects
-Nerfed all specials, EX attacks (except for Hunter's Fang), Arc Drives and Last Arc's damage
-Fixed Splintering Thrust catching projectiles (he still grabs it, but animation cuts straight to punching the wall)
-Fixed Hunter's Fang A (it was meant to have OTG properties, but since he skipped frame 1, he never hit)
-Fixed EX specials and Arc Drives gaining power on hit
-Fixed strict command input time
-Attempted to fix Splintering Thrust not releasing the enemy
-EX Hunter's Fang no longer has an extended hitbox behind Susanoo
-Added Susanoo's j.5D as j.2C
-Increased 6A's hitstun and hitpause and changed 6A's framedata to be closer to the source

-Changed Liberating Dagger's framedata to be closer to the source
-Changed Strike of the Possessed God finisher's framedata to be closer to the source
-Changed 3B's framedata to be closer to the source
-Changed 3C's framedata to be closer to the source
-2C no longer knocks the enemy down on the first hit
-Slightly modified AI (now it uses Arc Drive after successful Splintering Thrust if possible)

Aside from that, I have decided to make Izanami next. She is not available in MUGEN in any shape or form (not even from other series if I am not mistaken, which is surprising) and now that I have access to most of her effects, she will not be much of a problem. Perhaps I will use Unlimited Izanami and Highlander Assault Izanami's movesets as well. But that will happen only once Susanoo is done.
Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:13:45 pm by Takehaya Susanoo
Re: BlazBlue Susanoo (Melty Blood style) released 14.05.17 (last update: 21.05.17)
#48  May 21, 2017, 11:21:27 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
I hope I did not forget anything.
https://www.mediafire.com/?pa6o6qhts7sh1ix
-Replaced most of the graphical effects
-Nerfed all specials, EX attacks (except for Hunter's Fang), Arc Drives and Last Arc's damage
-Fixed Splintering Thrust catching projectiles (he still grabs it, but animation cuts straight to punching the wall)
-Fixed Hunter's Fang A (it was meant to have OTG properties, but since he skipped frame 1, he never hit)
-Fixed EX specials and Arc Drives gaining power on hit
-Fixed strict command input time
-Attempted to fix Splintering Thrust not releasing the enemy
-EX Hunter's Fang no longer has an extended hitbox behind Susanoo
-Added Susanoo's j.5D as j.2C
-Increased 6A's hitstun and hitpause and changed 6A's framedata to be closer to the source

-Changed Liberating Dagger's framedata to be closer to the source
-Changed Strike of the Possessed God finisher's framedata to be closer to the source
-Changed 3B's framedata to be closer to the source
-Changed 3C's framedata to be closer to the source
-2C no longer knocks the enemy down on the first hit
-Slightly modified AI (now it uses Arc Drive after successful Splintering Thrust if possible)

Aside from that, I have decided to make Izanami next. She is not available in MUGEN in any shape or form (not even from other series if I am not mistaken, which is surprising) and now that I have access to most of her effects, she will not be much of a problem. Perhaps I will use Unlimited Izanami and Highlander Assault Izanami's movesets as well. But that will happen only once Susanoo is done.

Woooaah Huge Update. Nice Buddy! Gonna definitely try this out. DEFINITELY can't wait for your Izanami! :D
Re: BlazBlue Susanoo (Melty Blood style) released 14.05.17 (last update: 21.05.17)
#49  May 22, 2017, 12:31:42 am
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com

Going to test him once I have time.
And good luck on Izanami.
#50  May 22, 2017, 02:08:45 am
    • Brazil
How disable the walking animation, before the start of round ?
#51  May 22, 2017, 09:14:49 am
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
#52  May 22, 2017, 11:29:06 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
It would be great if someone else could make all the remaining Blazblue characters with this style.
#53  May 22, 2017, 01:45:08 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
it seems his combo can lead almost 100% combo (if you watch the ai combo patterns after air throw follow up the rugal god presses thing lol the moment it connects the combo resets and giving you alot of punishment almost take 3/4  life left or almost an insta kill of that combo)his combo dmg is quite high in MB standards  and also his gain meter is quite fast even its a combo he needs some nerfs on his basic attacks and dmg control he can combo almost 60% follow ups his special twice like the first i mention of dat ai combo patterns

does his gameplay base in MBAC or MBAA or the MBAACC version

im aware of MBAC has high dmg value during combos  in AA they tone it done a bit 
#54  May 22, 2017, 02:15:22 pm
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
it seems his combo can lead almost 100% combo (if you watch the ai combo patterns after air throw follow up the rugal god presses thing lol the moment it connects the combo resets and giving you alot of punishment almost take 3/4  life left or almost an insta kill of that combo)his combo dmg is quite high in MB standards  and also his gain meter is quite fast even its a combo he needs some nerfs on his basic attacks and dmg control he can combo almost 60% follow ups his special twice like the first i mention of dat ai combo patterns

does his gameplay base in MBAC or MBAA or the MBAACC version

im aware of MBAC has high dmg value during combos  in AA they tone it done a bit 
Looking at how his AI works is not a good idea as it...um...deliberately cheats here to account for its inability to fully utilize his moveset (for example, he will never use Inevitable Calamity to counter certain attacks or null projectiles, use Dancing Dual Kick to move below certain attacks without getting hit, etc) outside of a full game enviroment. It cancels attacks when a player cannot do it (most of normal specials cannot be cancelled into other normal specials, but AI frequently does that with Blade of Judgement, Liberating Dagger and Hunter's Fang). It does not do it as soon as he hits (that would be ridiculous) and I have programmed it to avoid infinite combos (it will always use Megalith after EX Splintering Thrust even though it can use Blade of Judgement and continue this combo until the enemy dies), but it happens before the animation ends, so, it still counts as cheating. I will admit that this is not how it should be done. As for meter gain, it was left from the original character, completely untouched outside of attacks that should not gain any meter.

It is from AC.
Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 02:35:27 pm by Takehaya Susanoo
#55  May 22, 2017, 05:17:38 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
no wonder the combo dmg is soviet tier but honestly i suggust you should nerf those dmg value and add power value on their attacks yet honestly he can have AA/AACC gameplay just pick your personal moon type that fits for him (since AC represents Cresent moon Style) also make that bars visible since not all users know how to do that
#56  May 22, 2017, 06:13:35 pm
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
no wonder the combo dmg is soviet tier but honestly i suggust you should nerf those dmg value and add power value on their attacks yet honestly he can have AA/AACC gameplay just pick your personal moon type that fits for him (since AC represents Cresent moon Style) also make that bars visible since not all users know how to do that
I do not know what to think of this. Compared to 9's other AC characters, damage output is normal if not a bit too low.
Giving him AA gameplay would require completely redoing him as they have different variables and states, plus I would have to think of a way to separate him into 3 moon styles. That is a lot of work.
#57  May 22, 2017, 06:41:13 pm
I alwais liked this amacing kami, i know someone can say im wrong, but maybe the ai for takehaya can be stronger?
too i dont think the attacks need nerf. Come on, they are suposed to be max level from the vegining right?. A, All my suport to you.
Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 06:44:18 pm by raooo
#58  May 22, 2017, 06:50:51 pm
If you want an overly strong broken character or just a stronger one in general.
Increase his attack in the cns file.
#59  May 22, 2017, 06:52:25 pm
  • 6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A
    • USA
I alwais liked this amacing kami, i know someone can say im wrong, but maybe the ai for takehaya can be stronger?
too i dont think the attacks need nerf. Come on, they are suposed to be max level from the vegining right?. A, All my suport to you.

It could be made better, but I do not have the knowledge to further improve it.
That is not correct. All specials are unlocked, but they are at different levels as Melty Blood's specials work that way.
#60  May 22, 2017, 06:54:16 pm
What he wants is something more like an unlimited character.
aka throw balance out the window and make the character flashier and broken.