YesNoOk

CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper  (Read 119105 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, May 23, 2017, 02:43:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#41  May 23, 2017, 07:39:19 am
    • USA
Keep having a different opinion, you will eventually get banned. Stop getting offended, its not your right, it must first be validated, if enough people are offended or bothered by it thennn maybe. If enough people are okay with it, then its fine. Sarcasm just in case you don't get it lol

I have to agree on this one & say it wasn't a personal attack. Was it a joke on your expense? Yes. Give the guy more credit. He isn't making rant videos about you, making fun of your appearance(Black&Glasses right?) reading analyzing all your forum posts to make said video kek, or stalking you on discord, kick him & his friends & they keep joining back until ban then they join under new alias, because they are "bored" For example the intentional joke about Isis because he knows I'm in the military. Just the kind of person he is. Man you have it real easy. Who cares though? As I said if the majority isn't offended you have no right to be.

no dude. its a matter of ego. people are allowed to have opinions right?
You are a racist, I'm free to my opinion, you got your comment deleted, but I will continue to remind you & I am free to. Everyone is reading this so perfect opportunity. Now lets see that be contested..
#42  May 23, 2017, 07:39:42 am
  • Niigasan
U know thats not sarcasm let's be real man, thats how it is lol.
Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 07:44:12 am by Zhe Prime

lui

#43  May 23, 2017, 07:42:58 am
    • USA
no dude. its a matter of ego. people are allowed to have opinions right?
You are a racist, I'm free to my opinion, you got your comment deleted, but I will continue to remind you & I am free to. Everyone is reading this so perfect opportunity. Now lets see that be contested..

lmao okay how am I a racist? do I threaten to kill people because they're a different race? do I go out to make rants against different ethnicities? do i segregate the people i know from different races? nope. you sir don't know the definition of racist if you think I am.

you're an idiot. the comment I made that got deleted was a bad move on my part because I admit I was heated that one time but oh boy I literally laughed in person because you think I'm a racist.

btw stop trying to start offtopic shit here. make a new thread about my apparent racism (lol) if you want but not here this thread is already bad enough as it is.
#44  May 23, 2017, 07:44:30 am
    • USA
It's my opinion, don't really care what you have to say about it. You are a racist. Get thicker skin.
You don't just get upset & make a racist comment. Its deep rooted. Usually from an extremely weak minded individual. That's your justification. "I was heated" lol
Go ahead & carry on I just wanted that to be known.

lui

#45  May 23, 2017, 07:48:09 am
    • USA
lmao stop trying to bait me.
#46  May 23, 2017, 07:52:30 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

He isn't making rant videos about you, making fun of your appearance(Black&Glasses right?) reading analyzing all your forum posts to make said video kek, or stalking you on discord, kick him & his friends & they keep joining back until ban then they join under new alias, because they are "bored" For example the intentional joke about Isis because he knows I'm in the military. Just the kind of person he is. Man you have it real easy. Who cares though? As I said if the majority isn't offended you have no right to be.
Why did you feel the need to make this thread about yourself? What's about that deleted racist post, was it in this thread?

lui

#47  May 23, 2017, 07:54:18 am
    • USA
the one deleted post I'm thinking of is the one where I got heated because he called me extremely fake. I know for a fact I didn't say anything racist in that post, iirc jmorph was the one who deleted it.

I'm still waiting for how you think I'm a racist rei, or are you gonna avoid the question like every other time you've avoided giving a straight answer?
#48  May 23, 2017, 07:58:46 am
    • USA
I'm not the only one who is posting here, why are you telling me I'm making this about me, letting people know what goes on? Is that bad? Is that really the first thing you thought when I told you this stalking goes on? Are you objecting to my claims? Or have you clearly seen the proof? Don't make this about me when I just came in to object to what was said like everyone else. You literally just said get thicker skin & move on right? Just because I think you are a racist that shouldn't matter. It is what it is. I don't want to talk or associate with you, so no need to try to bait me into "I must answer your questions". Get thicker skin, its harmless what I think
#49  May 23, 2017, 08:04:09 am
  • Niigasan
Aye chill rei before they ban for 2 months
#50  May 23, 2017, 08:18:12 am
    • USA
I haven't tried said character, but man.. I seriously suggest considering everything that was said, that was actually logical. Not everyone is going to say hey +1, but yes this time someone did intentionally make a joke at your expense. Not because of you specifically, but because (you aren't openly allowed to like what you like) ahem people get tired of seeing that title. It's not about morality, things like that are okay as it was said "ridicule" can be justified, which never should be the case, but eh. Are you even really learning anything here by posting these characters? Why not focus on you, not so much on the people requesting you do these characters. I don't have to play your characters to notice the same thing in each of them. You have enough supporters to do your own thing. You don't need a mugen forum to make content. I literally have to until I can convince my friends otherwise ha/ Play your characters man! I can tell that you don't. Just keep improving at your own pace. Don't put too much emphasis on character release. 

lui

#51  May 23, 2017, 08:58:31 am
    • USA
*still waiting for that racism accusation evidence*
#52  May 23, 2017, 09:07:36 am
    • USA
Didn't you just report me for derailing? Hypocrite? You are still posting about it, I succeeded in what I wanted to do. You really need to grow some thicker skin dude. Make sure you go & report yourself as well.
#53  May 23, 2017, 09:15:54 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Why is it that every time I come to a thread like this, some small miscommunication is always getting blown way out of proportion.

Y'all ALL need to chill tf out. Hairline & co.: It was very clearly a joke. No one's trying to get at anyone else, it's very obviously meaningless fun. I get being frustrated on someone's behalf, but Falcon defused it after the first couple responses. Bigging up drama on someone else's part or calling someone a racist (!!!) isn't solving anything. Relax.

Walruslui and co.: Nobody has an ego, and it's not your place to tell people what they can and can't be offended by. No situation has ever been defused by telling someone to chill BUT THEN saying they have an ego or are "whiteknighting". Either be an actual mediator or shush, but don't add fuel to the fire. Relax.

God forbid there's ever a release thread about the release and not ridiculous drama.
#54  May 23, 2017, 11:25:33 am
    • USA
If its just as you say then, its not just because of this one instance. Also do you really know the guy to say it was "meaningless fun?" I basically gave you a supporting claim & it was "making it about me" when things like that ought to be taken more seriously no? It's not just me, many can vouch for it. They've had to deal with it because of me. It just happened to come up so why not spill it. My post was referring to this, someone is talking about me, I'm not making it about me. I'm informing you of facts you didn't know about.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#55  May 23, 2017, 11:26:53 am
    • USA
Yet again great work FR!
#56  May 23, 2017, 12:56:50 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
His light and medium attacks won't chain into specials, despite this, i'm really surprised with the quality of this char, he fitted better than i expected into this style.
Lasagna
#57  May 23, 2017, 01:53:12 pm
GJ!
#58  May 23, 2017, 03:01:44 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA

Can you stop
#59  May 23, 2017, 03:49:06 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
#60  May 23, 2017, 03:59:18 pm
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
Love this Maxima.

Also he has a bug from Maxima Laser. When the laser hit any projectile (helper), this thing appear.