YesNoOk

What did you do today? (Read 372073 times)

Started by lui, August 18, 2015, 06:42:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What did you do today?
#781  May 26, 2017, 05:47:50 am
Today, I've been drinking a lot and breaking some promises I've made to some colleagues.

I will only go through some places and after passing the Fábrica de Cultura de Sapopemba I will finally be able to meet with the only person who can teach me some things about Dignity, Respect and Character: Reuben Kee En Rui.
Master Reu, please wait for me with your tightest hug.
I think I'll need it ...
whats wrong man? speak up about it, maybe that will make you feel better.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#782  May 26, 2017, 06:11:13 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I really hope he's not considering committing suicide over MUGEN. No creations here are worth a human life.

I think what's weirder is that he's been peppering that kind of thing in multiple different boards and nobody really noticed there.
#783  May 26, 2017, 06:17:32 am
I notice due to me spamming the what's new button (don't ask) I just don't know what I could say to someone like that at the time.
#784  May 26, 2017, 07:48:02 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Yeah just saw this from 2 weeks ago...
I spent the day drinking and crying and planning my suicide.

Poop, I can not do much, while I'm still drunk enough to write this text while I can write this text in a Google Translator of life ...
Really hope its not to late
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#785  May 26, 2017, 09:09:32 am
  • all is love in fair and war
attention seeker
#786  May 26, 2017, 09:19:04 am
If he was playing suicidal for attention then I would want to kill him for now however it is not completely sure if it's real or not.
Oh aslo I didn't do much yesterday just kinda existed I made tacos I guess so yeah.
#787  May 26, 2017, 09:29:07 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Went to the store and bought a new suit... for a Call of Cthulhu session this weekend. Hey, if you're gonna GM a game set in the 20's, you gotta look the part. I might upload some pics later if I feel up to it (since I promised myself I would once I hit my target weight range. Which I did like two months ago)
#788  May 26, 2017, 05:05:27 pm
  • Words Are Empty
  • Things Never Change
    • Brazil
    • amerendadoeduardo@gmail.com
Even with all the show I did, I was not able to take my life without love. I only drank until I fell, I cried silently, and I lost my glasses, but I still have the packets of rat poison that, perhaps, can be my passport to a land of love.

Now I'm with a former schoolteacher (taking the possible love of doing nothing) who sent me to the first psychologist without love who was available, who did the same unprincipled triage, tried to prescribe some medicines that do everything, just do not bring love, and recommended an internment in a place where love died of hunger.

By the way, what is love itself?

In the end, every person who wants to kill himself (or who begs for help) also wants attention; the only thing that changes is how it's done.
Especially when the person who wishes to kill himself has no Dignity, Respect or Character.

Van Gogh cut an ear and Jim Morrison showed off his underwear (maybe also what was inside it) in a show.
What's the difference between what I did and what they did?

But relax. The next attempt will try to be quieter and die like a street animal.
#789  May 26, 2017, 05:23:21 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Dude no, please stop
#790  May 26, 2017, 06:01:26 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
what a load of edgy nonsensical douchebaggy bullshit Romanticizing suicide and death like its something to be proud of.

Down to evoking other people's dead friends to try to get attention.

Get help and get treated.

Arranja ajuda e trata-te. Isto nao é o lugar para vires com estas coisas

Se precisas de ajuda, procura ajuda. Nao vai ser a repetir por 15 dias o quanto bêbedo estas e o quanto vais morrer como um cachorro num forum de jogos para miudos que a vais arranjar.

www.sociedadeamigosdavida.org.br/‎ +55 19 3231-411
www.itgetsbetter.org/Resources
http://cvv.org.br/
http://worldhelplines.org/brazil.html
#791  May 29, 2017, 08:03:12 pm
  • For honor!
...Anyways. Woke up early and found some time to work on my current MUGEN project some more only to find the 6th animation in Kong's sprite pack that's missing frames. I am even happier that Kong never converted a Samurai Shodown character considering how he rips resources from those games >_<

So yeah, anyone else who wants to make Samurai Shodown conversions for MUGEN needs to be wary when using Kong's sprite packs.
Iroha stripped for me
#792  June 11, 2017, 03:46:11 am
  • professional white boy
  • god, I wish that were me
    • USA
    • reddit.com/user/Bob8644
Today, my grandfather found about 4 baby birds in his backyard, and now the whole family is taking care of them!

Their nest was destroyed by a raccoon/squirrel, so he let us take them in.

No complaints except that feeding EVERY HALF HOUR is gonna be a pain.

Might post pictures later.
#793  June 11, 2017, 01:50:52 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Trying to get rid of a headache cause I got incredibly drunk last night while re-reading Steel Ball Run
Honestly didnt expect to be hit that hard by the ending again.
Gonna go to the gym now and then rewatch all Joel streams I missed last night
#794  June 13, 2017, 12:47:22 pm
There is a big chance that we are moving after tonight. We actually started packing our goods. Waiting for our host to arrive.

lui

#795  June 19, 2017, 06:36:10 pm
    • USA
welp, I moved into my own place and its been a week! its been great, albeit a bit boring but i'll get used to the area i'm at eventually :)
#796  June 19, 2017, 07:34:51 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I forgot to post about it here, but two of my best friends got married this weekend (also one of them was a secret Mr. Satan beta-tester)! The reception was at the groom's parents house. There were a lot of cool things that happened, like the groom cutting open a champagne bottle with a SWORD, the bride jumping in the swimming pool with her wedding dress on, and many, many rounds of karaoke. However I gotta talk about the bouquet toss.

So I went to the wedding with one of my female friends (no we aren't dating), and she was OBSESSED with catching the bouquet. I mean, it's kind of a joke/tradition of course, but my friend was dead set on grabbing that bouquet. Naturally the toss gets announced and all the unmarried girls run outside. This means all four bridesmaids and my friend.

So they all line up, bride tosses the bouquet, and the girls basically go nuts over it. My friend does a huge jump in an attempt to catch it but she fails and falls flat on her face, just missing the bouquet, while another girl seizes the opportunity to pick it up.

Before I continue, I want to note that the groom's parents have dogs, and they were running around freely during the reception. Well, let's say that they left several "cushions" in the backyard, and my friend landed right on it. So my friend got super depressed not just because she couldn't get the bouquet, but because she had to wipe shit off of her face and clothes.

So as a pity move, the bridesmaid who caught the bouquet goes over to my now shit-covered friend and says "You know what, here, you earned it." Naturally my friend was over the moon and was hugging the bouquet hard, forgetting that she was covered in dog shit.

But it was a great moment nonetheless, and the wedding itself was wonderful.
#797  June 20, 2017, 05:58:11 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Life is kicking my ass;
Saving up for another car.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#798  June 20, 2017, 06:33:31 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
listening to SZA 's CTRL album. its dope
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#799  June 20, 2017, 10:07:18 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Coding is kicking my ass. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to get Captain Kick to work right.

Also waiting for the sun to set so I can eat.
This is a generic forum signature.
#800  June 20, 2017, 10:15:48 pm
a very hectic work day and the world's most awkward conversation with a customer, i don't know whats gotten in to me but i've never stumbled on words and out right forgotten what i should say like this before.
i need to improve my communications skills.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞