YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1552410 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1081  May 31, 2017, 07:42:08 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I was able to pull a +Atk/-Def Caeda, +Spd/-Res Lyn, +HP/-Def Charlotte, and a +Atk/-Res Cordelia. I'm seriously considering feeding my Klein to Cordelia for Brave Bow+ since she can do everything he can, but better.

I also have a crap ton of Waifu Lyns lying around cause the game thought it was funny that I should pull 5 of them before landing Cordelia. Now I don't know whether I should merge them all or have some of my other healers inherit her Candle Staff.
#1082  May 31, 2017, 07:44:27 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Buy me a Google card!! >:(
#1083  May 31, 2017, 07:57:33 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Only if you give me your +Atk Charlotte.
#1084  May 31, 2017, 08:42:24 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
No deal! >:(
#1085  May 31, 2017, 12:10:24 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
No deal! >:(
Don't worry, I can buy you a Google card, as long as you will give me a Roy without me having to give up my current account. ;)
Oh right, I forgot: You can't transfer units to other accounts. Whoops, guess you're out of luck then. :P
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1086  May 31, 2017, 01:25:22 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
You still don't have Roy? If I could I would give you mine.
#1087  June 01, 2017, 09:59:37 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Nice to see that "Beat the most BS Stratum 15 times with Infantry/Flier/Armor/Horse emblem for an orb each" is shaping to be a regular thing for the monthly quests. ¬_¬

On another note, this is the second month where none of the quests gave out any Light's Blessings as well. Actually, I've noticed we haven't had those in a while.
#1088  June 01, 2017, 01:11:13 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Oh I got Titania,Priscilla,Ike,5* Linde (!!!) ,4* Reinhardt that I'm probably gonna 5* depending on whether his stats are good or not , and like 10 Lissas that I sent away to get feathers
Also I don't even like Charlotte but i'll be gunning for her in the bride poll just because her art is so good
#1089  June 01, 2017, 01:44:03 pm
4* Reinhardt that I'm probably gonna 5* depending on whether his stats are good or not
He hits very hard thanks to basically Brave tome double hit and high base power (give him death blow and he can kill almost anyone), but he gets killed very easily by anyone in one or two hits, mage or physial, with or without getting double-hit from SPD. Even red tome users can give him a hard time. He's probably at least in the top 2 blue tome (I don't know much about Linde), top 5 any tome.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:47:17 pm by Byakko
#1090  June 01, 2017, 02:06:33 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
He's probably at least in the top 2 blue tome (I don't know much about Linde), top 5 any tome.
Oh wow,didn't know he was that great
I remembered I have a 5* Ursula already so I kinda thought maybe I'd just switch his skills to her but if he's really that great then fuck,guess I'll 5* him too
#1091  June 01, 2017, 07:36:37 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Him and his sister are the only mages with a personal brave weapon (you can't give it to Ursula) and access to cavalry buffs, so yeah, he's pretty strong. Never ran into one in the arena?
#1092  June 01, 2017, 08:15:23 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Reinhardt and Olwen together in a team in Arena is a death sentence. The only thing worse than that is two Reinhardts.
#1093  June 01, 2017, 08:27:14 pm
sirius tomorrow
#1094  June 01, 2017, 09:18:42 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Wow Zeke has good speed.
#1095  June 01, 2017, 09:31:14 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#1096  June 02, 2017, 12:15:48 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Can't wait to fight against Horse Emblem.
#1097  June 02, 2017, 12:18:33 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Veronica and her AoE Panic Tome can't arrive fast enough...
#1098  June 02, 2017, 09:17:43 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Camus battle is out, with the banner being composed of Olwen, Jaffar, Young Tiki, and Fae.

Took me one try, but still gave me some trouble cause of that stupid healer and the AI was somewhat unpredictable with taking the time to buff allies with Rallies instead of taking my bait.

Also in terms of skills, none of them have anything noteworthy except one of the Green Axe Cavaliers having a Ward Cavalry Buff and having pass, so take that into account before rushing into an attack or baiting for one lest you get surprised.

#1099  June 02, 2017, 10:07:28 am
    • Canada
Camus battle is out, with the banner being composed of Olwen, Jaffar, Young Tiki, and Fae.

Took me one try, but still gave me some trouble cause of that stupid healer and the AI was somewhat unpredictable with taking the time to buff allies with Rallies instead of taking my bait.

Also in terms of skills, none of them have anything noteworthy except one of the Green Axe Cavaliers having a Ward Cavalry Buff and having pass, so take that into account before rushing into an attack or baiting for one lest you get surprised.

Yeah, I thought that was weird seeing the awkward danger spots. I didn't realize it was Pass.

But yeah, I finished it on my 3rd try. I used my main team in Ryoma, Nowi, Kagero, and Olivia. Nowi didn't last as bait on this one which was surprising. But shockingly Ryoma worked and still ate up more than half the team. This map wasn't too hard but it wasn't easy either. They did some serious damage.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

On that note, I might build another team around Camus. Besides being retardedly handsome, he might be the best lance user in the game from the looks of it.
Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 10:10:31 am by 2RudeX
#1100  June 02, 2017, 10:58:19 am
Free 3* version, this time including ghb and previous missions (Narcian, Palla, Lloyd)

Basically what I did but with Ike and Caeda. Baiting the healer from over the creek for Camus to sacrifice himself so easily is quite satisfying.
But man, that enemy team setup is pretty hardcore on paper. The fucking healer kept killing my physical tanks in my first few tries, and the color setup is cruel, a land unit gets ganged up with 2 hard hitting colors and the healer, that bait turn alone is hard to survive. Even 5* Klein quickly proved to be worthless here from the back, dealing shit damage.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 11:14:41 am by Byakko