YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1517625 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1121  June 06, 2017, 10:50:40 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I went and burned the extra crests I got from this month's quests to maintain momentum and ended with 4800. I missed out on going up a tier by a few ranks last week, so I'm hoping this is good enough to go to Tier 18.
#1122  June 06, 2017, 11:09:42 pm
i'm at tier 17 and i don't give a shit if i never go above it
#1123  June 06, 2017, 11:13:34 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Yeah, you'll immediately bounce back to it from tier 18. And 100 feathers aren't worth the headache of burning crests, hand-picking enemy teams and starting all over if you lose a hero. Breaking into tier 19 (let alone 20) is still going to be pretty hard for a couple of months.

Am I the only one who's more hyped about feathers and the new quickened pulse seal than a 5* Lucina Marth?
Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:16:37 pm by Fubs
#1124  June 06, 2017, 11:25:45 pm
I've gotten stuck around 15 or 16 for like 3 weeks I think. I usually get a good enough rank to climb one rank (it's hard enough), but right on the last day I get pushed out and stay in the same tier. Third time in a row.
People in the arena are assholes.
That being said, I like the current ranking system a lot more. If someone is around your rank, it's a much safer bet that you can take them on, it's not going to be a whale's shiny new account that already has 2 Hectors and 2 Takumis with Vantage and +SPD at tier 4 (I used to face a lot of these assholes before - and I still keep running into the same Ekura guy like twice a day).
Oh well, ever since I stopped frantically promoting 3*s to 4* just to inherit better skills unto someone else, arena has been giving me plenty of feathers, 5k per week (or 4k ? I forgot) is okay (plus 500 every now and then from using a given unit a lot, and a bit more when I send a new batch of 3*s home). I was able to 5* Xander barely a week after I pondered over Klein or Camilla, and I'm approaching enough for Camus again. Camilla's still waiting.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:30:43 pm by Byakko
#1125  June 06, 2017, 11:27:52 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I've been thinking about using my spare Hinoka to give Charlotte Beave Lance with Death Blow. Only problem is that I can't decide whether to feed Hinoka to someone else for Hone Fliers or give her to Charlotte and that my only spare Death Blow is on my 4* +Atk/-Def Kagero.

Wanna help me decide?

i'm at tier 17 and i don't give a shit if i never go above it

Yeah, I'm starting to accept that mentality. An extra orb and 1k feathers isn't worth the headache especially next week if I happen to get to tier 20 since I'll only be able to hold on to that rank for one week before being demoted after getting my shit pushed in by all of the +10 characters  associated with that rank.

Am I the only one who's more hyped about feathers and the new quickened pulse seal than a 5* Lucina Marth?

I'm honestly more excited with the feather making opportunities. So close to 20k so I can promote Camus or another worthwhile unit in my roster.
#1126  June 06, 2017, 11:29:51 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1127  June 06, 2017, 11:44:50 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The difference in feathers from tier 19 to 20 is 1k feathers. You get 3k for getting promoted to tier 20, but still get 4 orbs.
#1128  June 06, 2017, 11:47:36 pm
Really ? Damn.
#1129  June 07, 2017, 12:02:35 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
also, tier 19 gives 200 feathers over tier 18.
#1130  June 07, 2017, 01:55:37 am
Hah, I'm nearly done with the "clear stratum 10 with flier team" mission. Without anyone to level, I need to spend my stamina on something - and I find that it's been pretty nice in forcing me to balance my teams. Fliers aren't very balanced in the first place, many have more SPD and RES except the axe users, the only flying non-physical attacker is Bunnilla IINM... Getting a balanced skill set over a whole team like that is a bit of fine tuning.
Horse mission will be easier with several distant counter-capable units, and there are more options geared toward rescue with a better stats balance, as well as strong mages.
#1131  June 07, 2017, 03:05:31 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:09:26 am by Fubs
#1132  June 07, 2017, 02:55:25 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Masked Marth has the same stats as neutral IV L*cina. So if you got a +res -spd *ucina like me this is very good.
#1133  June 08, 2017, 10:34:28 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
So I've been running Tempest Trials a few times and I believe 705 is the maximum score you can get for a single run on Lunatic (7 Battle). You can lose a unit during a run and you'll still be awarded the full 1.2x bonus for Survival, as long as you can complete the entire run with the same team you started with.

Regardless...this will take a while getting all the rewards, unless you have a ton of stamina potions to burn.
#1134  June 08, 2017, 11:10:38 am
You have 14 days and if you keep getting that sort of score, you need to cycle through it under 50 times for 5* Mask or 150 for the full list. Doing it like 10 to 12 times a day should do it. So you need to burn through a bit over 2 stamina bars a day, which is approximately a day's worth of natural refill, assuming you don't let it overflow (don't let it sit at 99 for an hour). You'll only need a few potions here and there at most - if you can stick to that score.
But that's a high score. I'm not even bothering testing the top stratum myself right now (although I'm doing well on the one two steps below so far). I'll be happy to get the free 5*.
#1135  June 08, 2017, 02:02:21 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Just got 4* Marthcina and she has no learnable skills outside of Falchion at 5*. She's practically a blank slate meant to be customized with skill inheritance.
#1136  June 08, 2017, 02:32:39 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I can reach the final stage with my team but when I die there I just end up not really having a lot of people to rely on
Gotta level up all those 5 stars I have that are doing jack shit I guess
#1137  June 08, 2017, 02:34:48 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
The trick is always keeping a red (or green) mage with green tome breaker. Veronica is a huge bitch.
Just got 4* Marthcina and she has no learnable skills outside of Falchion at 5*. She's practically a blank slate meant to be customized with skill inheritance.
5* is the same. You can check her from the reward screen.
#1138  June 08, 2017, 08:34:57 pm
    • Puerto Rico
That's...a pretty bad reward. She should have gotten something unique to this version as well.

Well, at least those who wanted Lucina can get one
#1139  June 08, 2017, 08:48:03 pm
i think it's pretty good for those that couldn't pull a lucina, besides it wouldn't make a lot of sense for lucina (except with a mask) to have radically different stats and skills

my tharja/kagero/azura/sakura team can clear the most difficult stage rather easily. it's a fun mode
#1140  June 08, 2017, 09:12:52 pm
    • Puerto Rico
It's all fun and games until the RNG pits you against BS units.