YesNoOk

SAGAT 2.0 *RELEASED!!!!* (Read 211577 times)

Started by M206, December 28, 2016, 04:28:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SAGAT 2.0 *NEW REVERSE ELBOW FROM MTM PAG.7*
#141  June 14, 2017, 01:47:51 pm
    • USA
cool  :)
#142  June 14, 2017, 01:53:35 pm
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
beautiful work! keep going!

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
#143  June 14, 2017, 03:00:20 pm
thanks everyone! ;) ;)

now i've to think how to chain them with existent combo..

suggestions accepted.. ;) ;)
#144  June 16, 2017, 06:07:24 pm
Some news here! :) :)

New tiger cross lev.3, new final part or lev.3 air tiger raid (thanks sagat Z), new getup kick (thanks MB-02), new spinning back fist/elbow combos, some minor sprites improvement.

enjoy:

what do you think?? ;) ;)

Re: SAGAT 2.0 *SOME NEWS VIEDO PAG.8*
#145  June 17, 2017, 12:17:41 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
That recovery looks nice indeed. The only i'm concerned about is that the gameplay is turning into a MVC/Infinite's thing, it looks like a totally different sagat. Like it's a close-combat character.

Don't get me wrong, you're full of astonishing ideas @M206:
#146  June 17, 2017, 06:25:35 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
I find the recovery questionable. A heavy set character like Sagat shouldn't be as nimble as that but then again we have sumo wrestlers that can fly.  I agree that this is losing the feel of Sagat and I think you maybe adding in too much.
Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 06:34:24 am by YugaCurry
#147  June 17, 2017, 07:49:24 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Well, I'm with others here.
All of this looks nice... But really, some things in THIS ONE video really doesn't looks like Sagat.
I'm in, I can still believe Sagat can do nice combos, like on second half of your video. I can believe Sagat would thurst enemy with knee beign airbourne, but in MvC-like game. But really, that kneemashing and getup kick doesn't fit him that much. They looks fine, but already not that Sagatish.
Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 07:56:14 am by Trololo
#148  June 17, 2017, 07:55:06 am
Maybe if such a thing was in a config or a seperate mode for this kind of stuff.
#149  June 17, 2017, 08:36:48 am
That recovery looks nice indeed. The only i'm concerned about is that the gameplay is turning into a MVC/Infinite's thing, it looks like a totally different sagat. Like it's a close-combat character.

Don't get me wrong, you're full of astonishing ideas @M206:

thanks, i'm happy someone noticed that my goal with this sagat is to be able to be a badass even without using fireballs. ;) ;)
when you'll try it, you'll find that it'll not be MVC/infinite style, but more tekken-ish..or at least this is my goal.
it'll be not so easy as it seems in the video to do all that combos, you'll have to train your memory to remember all the possibilities. :) :)

I find the recovery questionable. A heavy set character like Sagat shouldn't be as nimble as that but then again we have sumo wrestlers that can fly.  I agree that this is losing the feel of Sagat and I think you maybe adding in too much.

uhm, i don't agree with you, a good thai boxer is trained enough to do something like that i think. ;) ;)
like said, i'm adding everything that came into my mind, when something is in the char, then you can avoid to use it, but my goal is to create the
most complete sagat ever. ;) ;)

Well, I'm with others here.
All of this looks nice... But really, some things in THIS ONE video really doesn't looks like Sagat.
I'm in, I can still believe Sagat can do nice combos, like on second half of your video. I can believe Sagat would thurst enemy with knee beign airbourne, but in MvC-like game. But really, that kneemashing and getup kick doesn't fit him that much. They looks fine, but already not that Sagatish.

like said, when you'll test the gameplay, you'll find it more tekken-ish than MVC-like, or at least i hope so.. :) :)

Maybe if such a thing was in a config or a seperate mode for this kind of stuff.

well, i could think about this, but there are plenty of very good sagats out there, my goal is to create the "definitive"/"most complete" sagat ever, with everything that come into my mind included. ;) ;)

P.S. now i've added all the MB-02 Palettes, we are at n.230 palettes you can choose from. O_O O_O
#150  June 19, 2017, 06:14:40 pm
added new close strong knee, and new knee throw (similar to muay thai man one):

what do you think? :)
#151  June 19, 2017, 08:43:24 pm
    • Chile
Another good Sagat's incarnation.
#152  June 20, 2017, 08:23:49 am
thanks. ;)

here you are the gif of the "new" close knee:

and a slightly improved new strong crouching punch:

#153  June 26, 2017, 05:50:18 pm
Re: SAGAT 2.0 *RELEASED!!!!*
#154  June 29, 2017, 02:52:07 pm
some fixes in the release section! ;) ;)
#155  July 05, 2017, 08:46:55 am
so, i've added/fixed some shocking/electricity effects and added sounds, i've slightly modified the stance (timing, + feet zone), replaced mid kick,speeded up a bit the speed run. ;)

#156  July 05, 2017, 10:37:47 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Lookin' good, keep it up!